We need Donald Ford on the board - NOW

Corrie Jambo

I know of people who stopped supporting the Mercer regime, Robinson regime, and now the Romanov regime.

In all these cases, their support stopped when things weren't going well, and started again when things were better.

Thankfully for them, "gullible idiots" like me, continue to help the club survive through the bad times, so they can hop aboard again when the good times return.

So because you know of 4 or 5 people who done that,everyone is the same,not the way I and loads of others see it.

I know of people who stopped supporting the Mercer regime, Robinson regime, and now the Romanov regime.

In all these cases, their support stopped when things weren't going well, and started again when things were better.

Thankfully for them, "gullible idiots" like me, continue to help the club survive through the bad times, so they can hop aboard again when the good times return.

So helping Vlad makes you a good guy - I don't think so. We face relegation next season because of Vlad, if you support Vlad after all the mistakes he has made then you are not supporting Hearts in the long term despite your best intentions

Donald Trump and Harrison Ford for the board IMO

Spot on mate.

Trump would short circuit the planning for the new stand with a quick call to his mate Alex Salmond

and Harrison would bash on with "Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Golden Manager"

Does Donald Ford have a company called Donald Ford Images? If so, he sent me an e-mail at my work the other week after I sent an e-mail with a query about an invoice we'd received. He was very polite. True story.

PresidentRomanov
Does Donald Ford have a company called Donald Ford Images? If so, he sent me an e-mail at my work the other week after I sent an e-mail with a query about an invoice we'd received. He was very polite. True story.

He does.

He was in my work a few years ago to see us about doing our calendars.

No surprise he got the contract and has been doing them ever since :)

Imeantasong

Yes, and a shop selling them in South Queensferry.

He does.

He was in my work a few years ago to see us about doing our calendars.

No surprise he got the contract and has been doing them ever since :)

Yes, and a shop selling them in South Queensferry.

Good, I hoped it was him. I even changed my e-mail signature to maroon for the e-mail, which probably looked a bit gay.

Jam Tarts 1874
So helping Vlad makes you a good guy - I don't think so. We face relegation next season because of Vlad, if you support Vlad after all the mistakes he has made then you are not supporting Hearts in the long term despite your best intentions

Absolute garbage! Hearts will not be getting relegated next season, I almost believe that you and others like you would love it to happen so that you gloat about it.

You go on about long term future of Hearts, don't forget that Romanov/UBIG are the only reason Hearts are still around. Don't forget that Romanov is the only custodian to appoint a quality manager at any time in living history. Romanov/UBIG loaned Hearts alot of money to try and give us more success than a club of our size might be expected to achieve. If Hearts are going to be successful in the long term, or even still be in existance in the long term, we need investment. Perhaps you know of someone else who is prepared to take the losses UBIG have taken with Hearts so far?

If McGhee had not turned us down at the last minute, I very much doubt that you and the rest of the pitch-fork merchants would still be taking the same view as you are now. Hearts deserve to have fans who are not quite so fickle.

Absolute garbage! Hearts will not be getting relegated next season, I almost believe that you and others like you would love it to happen so that you gloat about it.

You go on about long term future of Hearts, don't forget that Romanov/UBIG are the only reason Hearts are still around. Don't forget that Romanov is the only custodian to appoint a quality manager at any time in living history.

He's also the only custodian to take in more ******s than City nightclub on a friday night. He never even appointed Burley, and I assume you aren't talking about Rix, Malofeev, Ivanauskis, Kookaburra or Chevernekov, or any of the other useless ****s he seems to rate, like pyjama man or the witch doctor? :P

Guest jambomickey
He's also the only custodian to take in more ******s than City nightclub on a friday night. He never even appointed Burley, and I assume you aren't talking about Rix, Malofeev, Ivanauskis, Kookaburra or Chevernekov, or any of the other useless ****s he seems to rate, like pyjama man or the witch doctor? :P

agree with you mate! romanov has destroyed our self respect as a football club who treat employees right

Toxteth O'Grady

http://www.donaldfordimages.com/

jambos are go!
agree with you mate! romanov has destroyed our self respect as a football club who treat employees right

No professional football team in the land has ever treated their employees right. For most of their joint history they treated them like slaves or serfs.

Hence the intervention of employment law and the rise of agents.

No professional football team in the land has ever treated their employees right. For most of their joint history they treated them like slaves or serfs.

Hence the intervention of employment law and the rise of agents.

Right you are then :rolleyes:

You go on about long term future of Hearts, don't forget that Romanov/UBIG are the only reason Hearts are still around. Don't forget that Romanov is the only custodian to appoint a quality manager at any time in living history. Romanov/UBIG loaned Hearts alot of money to try and give us more success than a club of our size might be expected to achieve. If Hearts are going to be successful in the long term, or even still be in existance in the long term, we need investment. Perhaps you know of someone else who is prepared to take the losses UBIG have taken with Hearts so far?

If McGhee had not turned us down at the last minute, I very much doubt that you and the rest of the pitch-fork merchants would still be taking the same view as you are now. Hearts deserve to have fans who are not quite so fickle.

What losses have UBIG taken. Hearts debt has increased to cover the spend.

Francis Albert
What losses have UBIG taken. Hearts debt has increased to cover the spend.

Who is the debt with? Do Hearts have assets to cover the debt? Who is exposed to the excess debt?

Miller Jambo 60
Who is the debt with? Do Hearts have assets to cover the debt? Who is exposed to the excess debt?

Bring back fattie aye the pie man -go to murrayfield .

Where is the fat bucks from the Vlad haters on this forum

CANT SEE THEM.

Back to bed, all you so called jambos moaning when we walked the BIG cup down GORGIE ROAD 06.

IM on a rant.:107years::107years::107years:

Archived