Goncalves

RENE

Apparently Hearts have rejected a ?1million bid for Jose from Nurmberg!

Nurmberg had originally wanted him on loan but Hearts rejected this also.

Charlie-Brown
Apparently Hearts have rejected a ?1million bid for Jose from Nurmberg!

Nurmberg had originally wanted him on loan but Hearts rejected this also.

Do you work for the EEN? source? :)

heartsfc_fan

I was going to post something about Goncalves.

I take it he's still here then?

*damn*

:(

Someone is at the wind up.The guys pish and if it is true i think the Nurmberg owner needs to sack the scouts

This may be sickeningly optomistic but do you not think it's a good thing we are kb'ing bids at the mo?

I'd like the new manager to have a say in it... VR and his diddies obviously rate Jose higher than ?1m and if were offered really silly money, would take it. But hopefully they aint touching the squad too much till a new manager can have a wee shuftie at it.

Now we know that's unlikely to be the reason, but we're quick to jump to the negative at the moment

loveofthegame

IF true then someone at Hearts needs their head looking at....

but then we already knew that...

Colonel Kurtz

Its absolute nonsense as was the Spanish bid during the last transfer window,still keeps Hearts fans from discussing the fact we signed nobody last window and nobody in this one.

One of the least talented footballers at the club.

Vlad is an idiot if he turned down 1m.

One of the least talented footballers at the club.

Vlad is an idiot if he turned down 1m.

That is where you should have stopped.

Guest GhostHunter
Its absolute nonsense as was the Spanish bid during the last transfer window,still keeps Hearts fans from discussing the fact we signed nobody last window and nobody in this one.

And, to be quite frank, we probably wont either....

I'm just glad I'm not a "real supporter" FFS if this is true I wouldn't know where to begin on how to defend this one.

I've a funny fealing Jose will do a bednar and actually look alright under the right management and playing for a team who play together.

Just a feeling.

Think this is the only option left for you:

http://www.nitrogenorder.org/molweek/sep2005/prozac_photo.jpg

Not depressed in the slightest.

Infact I am very happy at the moment,back at my work after lumber disc operation,saved ?400 on a ST ,will no doubt save ????????????s not going to as many games,watching all the sheep try and justify Vlad's killing of the club.

The only thing that does slightly give me the hump, is that I no longer feel part of something I have spent all my life and thousands of ????s being destroyed by a bampot.

H J Simpson

Infact I am very happy at the moment,back at my work after lumber disc operation,saved ?400 on a ST ,will no doubt save ????????????s not going to as many games,watching all the sheep try and justify Vlad's killing of the club.

The only thing that does slightly give me the hump, is that I no longer feel part of something I have spent all my life and thousands of ????s being destroyed by a bampot.

You make a statment about killing the club etc yet your tag has you named as Rudi. Now I'm guessing thats as in Skacel as opposed to the mouthy little tart in the Cosby show??

If so, you are supporting a guy who made a **** loao of money from Hearts for trying for 45 minutes a game for half a season then making kiss the badge promises that he had no intentions of keeping.

He's hardly the ideal picture of loyalty and comitment I'd want connected to my club.

You make a statment about killing the club etc yet your tag has you named as Rudi. Now I'm guessing thats as in Skacel as opposed to the mouthy little tart in the Cosby show??

If so, you are supporting a guy who made a **** loao of money from Hearts for trying for 45 minutes a game for half a season then making kiss the badge promises that he had no intentions of keeping.

He's hardly the ideal picture of loyalty and comitment I'd want connected to my club.

Bingo! Mecca ******ing Bingo mate

We're as easily duped by PR hungry players (Rudi, Brellier) as we are by the board at this club. Shame cos Rudi is a talented player

I take my hat of to you,man you didn't half spin that around.

Anyhoo,the name Rudi is a 2+2=4 kinda thing,yes Rudi was at the club when I first started posting on JKB and by chance "a message to you Rudy" was my (and still is) fave song by the Specials from my youth,now I don't think "monkey man" would have went down to well at the time ,do you?

Anyhoo,the name Rudi is a 2+2=4 kinda thing,yes Rudi was at the club when I first started posting on JKB and by chance "a message to you Rudy" was my (and still is) fave song by the Specials from my youth,now I don't think "monkey man" would have went down to well at the time ,do you?

Shame he turned out to be a Little Bitch then....

I only half mean that - just wanted the pun

H J Simpson

To be fair 'monkey man' wouldn't have bothered me but then I seem to be a lot less highly strung than most people who post on K/back these days;)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I've a funny fealing Jose will do a bednar and actually look alright under the right management and playing for a team who play together.

Just a feeling.

I've a funny fealing Jose will do a Beslija and actually look pish under any management.

Just a feeling.

;)

Shame he turned out to be a Little Bitch then....

I only half mean that - just wanted the pun

Ah well,"it's up to you" but "it doesn't make it alright" it's the worst excuse in the world and it....doesn't make it alright.

feck this "the specials" are going on now.

Just a feeling.

I think we have many players who would be suited to a less aggressive, less physical league than the SPL. Goncalves lacks the bravery for the SPL and many of our players signed by VR lack the aggression/speed required.

The signing process under VR has been disastrous.

Nite Klub's their best song anyway! Maybe you could use that and say it's after Pinilla!!

"all the girls are slags, and the beer tastes just like pi55"

Ah well,"it's up to you" but "it doesn't make it alright" it's the worst excuse in the world and it....doesn't make it alright.

feck this "the specials" are going on now.

Yeh, get them on, 'enjoy yourself' mate. Forget the 'gangsters' you think are killing our club

Not being funny but ?400 is not a lot of money these days.

Lost more in the bookies at lunchtime. ;)

Better in my pocket than some jumped up git's.

Drylaw Hearts

Remind me never to take any tips from you.

Just a feeling.

I have the same feeling. I still remember how impressed I was, and largely the Hearts support was, when he first arrived.

Ian't remember being impressed when he first arrived. He certainly looked he part but I always thought he looked a bit of a bomb scare when the ball went near him.

Jambof3tornado
I have the same feeling. I still remember how impressed I was, and largely the Hearts support was, when he first arrived.

Thats because on paper he has all the right attributes to be a great defender,however we play on grass and thats when he begins to look ****e!!!

feck this "the specials" are going on now.[/quote

I may get pelters for this but I actualy prefer the Stiff Little Fingers cover on.

Nite Klub's their best song anyway! Maybe you could use that and say it's after Pinilla!!

A more apropriate song for this club at the moment from the Specials is DO NOTHING!! "i'm just, living in a life without, meaning, I walk I talk, Do Nothing" perfect Vlad song!

Nucky Thompson
I don't think "monkey man" would have went down to well at the time ,do you?
IMO it would have been a perfect name for you:cool:

Just read in the Record PM (I know, I know, but it is free and on the bus!) that Goncalves only has 12 months left on his deal. If that is the case, then the folly of turning down such an offer just increased.

Btw, the Record PM, for the second day running, has a picture of "Driver" that is actually Neil McCann!

Don't know what's more crazy - Nurmberg offering ?1m or us turning it down! Just can't believe we've turned that down especially given our debt situation.

Archived