Your 2 week holiday, where you off to?

chester copperpot

Aye, it's a lovely wee place. Some really good restaurants.

Thanks for that mate. I'm going to the Sis Pins hotel: someone told my wife it was brilliant. I'm now looking forward to it!!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I've been to Sharm El Sheikh and Riga this year. I also have TITP in a few weeks.

As the girlfirend is pregnant (and due in December), we'll be lucky to get away again this year. Maybe just a few days down England-shire sometime in August/September.

I've been to Sharm El Sheikh and Riga this year. I also have TITP in a few weeks.

As the girlfirend is pregnant (and due in December), we'll be lucky to get away again this year. Maybe just a few days down England-shire sometime in August/September.

I am looking to go for 2 weeks all-inclusive in August/September, good choice ??

Malcolm Tucker

Going to Kos with 13 mates.... to say it will be messy may well be an understatement!

Really can't wait though, it's gonna be scorching!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I am looking to go for 2 weeks all-inclusive in August/September, good choice ??

I thought it was great.

We were there in late March and the weather was great, it would be even better going in August/September.

We stayed in in the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, on an all inclusive and thought it was great. The food wasn't always brillant but was good enough. The Coral Reef at our hotel was outstanding (most hotels in Sharks Bay have similar Reef) and snorkelling is a must.

Na'ama Bay, was also good. This is far busier at night and is where all the nightlife is (Restaurants, Bars etc).

We also went on a day trip to Cairo to see the Pyramids and the Sphinx. I would highly recommend it, it was a great experience.

Overall, we had a great time.

I thought it was great.

We were there in late March and the weather was great, it would be even better going in August/September.

We stayed in in the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, on an all inclusive and thought it was great. The food wasn't always brillant but was good enough. The Coral Reef at our hotel was outstanding (most hotels in Sharks Bay have similar Reef) and snorkelling is a must.

Na'ama Bay, was also good. This is far busier at night and is where all the nightlife is (Restaurants, Bars etc).

We also went on a day trip to Cairo to see the Pyramids and the Sphinx. I would highly recommend it, it was a great experience.

Overall, we had a great time.

Cheers for that, will try and get something booked this weekend. :)

ibeza for 2 weeks,yippee:)

ed for gods sake it's IBIZA at least know how to spell it.

i'm off to cala bona, majorca , two weeks on the 6th July can't wait to get away from this crap weather

Chicago and Boston, late Aug early Sept. Just back from Lanzagrotty. Do those ***** know what proper milk is?

Pete Seeger
Bodrum,Sunday roasted alive again

I love Bodrum. Go and see Mehmet in Mr Horribles coctail bar in Gumbet. The only pub in Turkey where the staff wear Hearts tops :)

no having my 2 weeks hols until September, but Mrs B and myself are off to a 5* all inclusive hotel in Sharm el Sheik.

Especially in green cars eh?

I'm sure I see u in Tesco's every time I head in there, but am too scared to say alright in case I get the wrong I=== (thats ur name, and u work in SQ Tesco's eh?)

If by SQ you mean Dalkeith.

:laugh:

chester copperpot
If by SQ you mean Dalkeith.

Sheckt, I thought you worked in the one in South Queensferry mate, HAHA.

Such a dumbass I am. I also remember pointing out to my wee boy when I was in that 'That's the boy Cigaro from KB wee man', to which he replied with a rather dumb expression on his face 'What?'

Sheckt, I thought you worked in the one in South Queensferry mate, HAHA.

Such a dumbass I am. I also remember pointing out to my wee boy when I was in that 'That's the boy Cigaro from KB wee man', to which he replied with a rather dumb expression on his face 'What?'

I live in Bonnyrigg, its a hell of a commute to work part time at South Queensferry!:biggrin:

eddie fenwick
ed for gods sake it's IBIZA at least know how to spell it.

i'm off to cala bona, majorca , two weeks on the 6th July can't wait to get away from this crap weather

English lesson alert,mind you i bet your really good at spelling;)

chester copperpot

I live in Bonnyrigg, its a hell of a commute to work part time at South Queensferry!:biggrin:

Always had it in my heid that you lived in SQ. Maybe should've looked below your avatar eh? :confused:

davemclaren

Off to Cyprus for a fortnight in a couple of weeks, following my Contalmaison trip early next week. . I may even look up an ersewhile JKB member while I'm in Cyrpus.... :whistling:

Always had it in my heid that you lived in SQ. Maybe should've looked below your avatar eh? :confused:

Its always said it. :biggrin:

In what department do you keep spotting this person imitating me?

chester copperpot
Its always said it. :biggrin:

In what department do you keep spotting this person imitating me?

On the checkoots. Dont tell me your twin works in the SQ one. See I told you I was pretty good. :P

On the checkoots. Dont tell me your twin works in the SQ one. See I told you I was pretty good. :P

Nope wrong department too.:laugh:

Well usually.

I dont have a twin.

I really should have told you that was me eh!:laugh:

chester copperpot
Nope wrong department too.:laugh:

Well usually.

I dont have a twin.

I really should have told you that was me eh!:laugh:

Hey, you sorted oot my new avatar, for that, you can work wherever you want. :pray::pray::pray:

Now if you can only get a xfer to the SQ, I will get your petrol paid for, as I've said it to a few KB'ers that you work there. See another exclusive that I was totally wrong with. ;)

Hey, you sorted oot my new avatar, for that, you can work wherever you want. :pray::pray::pray:

Now if you can only get a xfer to the SQ, I will get your petrol paid for, as I've said it to a few KB'ers that you work there. See another exclusive that I was totally wrong with. ;)

How many people think I work there?

Its ?50 petrol there and back...:whistling:

chester copperpot

How many people think I work there?

Its ?50 petrol there and back...:whistling:

There's a few, and to save face, if you xfer over, I will pay the petrol for 3 months, as long as you pose for photo's with me outside the SQ Tesco's to prove my point. ;)

Then at least one of my exclusive's have came right.

Gerd Muller

Been to Costa del sol in March as my bro lives there. Going again in November. I have a few days of in August so heading over to the Isle of Mull with the girlfriend for 3 days in Isle of Mull Hotel and Spa. Drive about and see the island and relax basically. Anyone been?

There's a few, and to save face, if you xfer over, I will pay the petrol for 3 months, as long as you pose for photo's with me outside the SQ Tesco's to prove my point. ;)

Then at least one of my exclusive's have came right.

No problem. I have a 9ltr muscle car btw.

I want to know who's all been going in and looking at this guy and thinking that.:biggrin:

Thats classic. I'm LOLing here.:laugh:

chester copperpot
No problem. I have a 9ltr muscle car btw.

I want to know who's all been going in and looking at this guy and thinking that.:biggrin:

Thats classic. I'm LOLing here.:laugh:

I'm PMSL here.

Archived