Your 2 week holiday, where you off to?

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

I started mine's tonight, after spending the last 2 days in London meeting my new (Minted and decent) boss.

So am off on 2 week Jollie's now. I always feel the night of the first day the best, as the first night is when I get most excited. I hate the last night though.

So whats everyone doing for their 2 week holiday.

I've got a week in a ****my Spanish location (Fully inclusive as so cheap) the the rest of the days are used up getting the son a full asthma check which will hopefully sort out his chest for the rest of his life. A day in the DVLA in Glasgow sorting out my private Registration plate, then the others just chilling, not being at work.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I started mine's tonight, after spending the last 2 days in London meeting my new (Minted and decent) boss.

So am off on 2 week Jollie's now. I always feel the night of the first day the best, as the first night is when I get most excited. I hate the last night though.

I've got a week in a ****my Spanish location (Fully inclusive as so cheap) the the rest of the days are used up getting the son a full asthma check which will hopefully sort out his chest for the rest of his life. A day in the DVLA in Glasgow sorting out my private Registration plate, then the others just chilling, not being at work.

whats the plate?

BUM3R 1

C0KL0VR

????

do tell;)

Romanov Stole My Pension

I think my only break this Summer will be my few days in Grimsby

chester copperpot
whats the plate?

BUM3R 1

C0KL0VR

????

do tell;)

SUSS M4W

chester copperpot
I think my only break this Summer will be my few days in Grimsby

Great Fish apparently. Mate, its all about what you like, hope you enjoy.

Romanov Stole My Pension
Great Fish apparently. Mate, its all about what you like, hope you enjoy.

?1.50 for a fish supper! I've been a couple of times to visit mates, not exactly my ideal summer holiday:sad:

You never know, if i get enough work during the summer i might get a week away in September

Up the mariners;)

chester copperpot
?1.50 for a fish supper! I've been a couple of times to visit mates, not exactly my ideal summer holiday:sad:

You never know, if i get enough work during the summer i might get a week away in September

Up the mariners;)

At that price I will be heading south next year, at least for a weekend. ;)

10 days in torry, costa del sol :dribble:, starting next monday, then back for 1 day in belfast :rolleyes:

cannae wait:cool:

Not going anywhere the now may try and get something last min in August to many things happening in june and july (oh wait june nearly over)

chester copperpot
10 days in torry, costa del sol :dribble:, starting next monday, then back for 1 day in belfast :rolleyes:

cannae wait:cool:

Dont take yer hearts top, so I can ignore you. :dribble:

chester copperpot
Napa next week.

Cutting up cows this week.

a) A bad driver who doesn't like women.

B) A serial killer who doesn't like women.

c) A butcher.

Please be option b. I've got another one for your collection ;).

Libertonian_II

2 weeks in Sa Coma, Majorca.

Re son and DVLA, I can only sympathize

Dont take yer hearts top, so I can ignore you. :dribble:

only 1 hearts top for all 10 days :wacko:, feck that, i'm taking 10. hope the spanish fashion police aren't on duty.

now where my speedo thongs???? :eek:

a) A bad driver who doesn't like women.

B) A serial killer who doesn't like women.

c) A butcher.

Please be option b. I've got another one for your collection ;).

I wouldnt say "butcher", but I am working on the butchers at work this week.

Bit disrespectful to proper butchers for me to say I am one. I'm moderately trained at it, but thats about it. So if you come in for meat, make it simple.:laugh:

Women driver can git tae as well though.

chester copperpot
only 1 hearts top for all 10 days :wacko:, feck that, i'm taking 10. hope the spanish fashion police aren't on duty.

now where my speedo thongs???? :eek:

Ewwww, please John no. Thats my membership in doubt for next season. ;)

Ewwww, please John no. Thats my membership in doubt for next season. ;)

he he, mission accomplished :P;) now go dry yirself :confused:

chester copperpot
I wouldnt say "butcher", but I am working on the butchers at work this week.

Bit disrespectful to proper butchers for me to say I am one. I'm moderately trained at it, but thats about it. So if you come in for meat, make it simple.:laugh:

Women driver can git tae as well though.

Especially in green cars eh?

I'm sure I see u in Tesco's every time I head in there, but am too scared to say alright in case I get the wrong I=== (thats ur name, and u work in SQ Tesco's eh?)

Boaby Ewing

Just had eight days in Lebanon; I've been back for a week and my face is still tripping me. I've never fallen in love with a place so quickly in my life.

Hoping to get a couple of weeks out on the west coast of the 'Americas' later this summer to catch up with some old mates from San Diego to Vancouver, work (ha!) and airmiles permitting.

There's been no stag-dos amongst my group of mates this year, so quite fancy organising a lad's long-weekend somewhere as well. Poland's still on the list of places yet to visit. I hear Neave's burd is very accomodating.

chester copperpot
Just had eight days in Lebanon; I've been back for a week and my face is still tripping me. I've never fallen in love with a place so quickly in my life.

Hoping to get a couple of weeks out on the west coast of the 'Americas' later this summer to catch up with some old mates from San Diego to Vancouver, work (ha!) and airmiles permitting.

There's been no stag-dos amongst my group of mates this year, so quite fancy organising a lad's long-weekend somewhere as well. Poland's still on the list of places yet to visit. I hear Neave's burd is very accomodating.

Dave?

Do you work down near the ****ehole that is Canada square, If so, forget it, I spent several hours on a tube station trying to get to see my boss tell me I was ****?

Boaby Ewing
Dave?

Do you work down near the ****ehole that is Canada square, If so, forget it, I spent several hours on a tube station trying to get to see my boss tell me I was ****?

Not at the moment mate, but that's the plan (we're merging with a company based over there, I'm applying for jobs at the moment).

I work between Moorgate and Old Street on the edge of the City for just now.

When are you down in London 'til?

Nice one Dave - delighted that you ignored all sensible and rationale advice, took the trip and enjoyed it.

Me - I've got a stag weekend in Brighton and few days in London village (with a job interview) in July.

Proper holiday in August. Starting with a weekend in London with my new lady before I head off for my annual trip to Canada - 4 days in Winnipeg, 4 days in Calgary and 5 days at Mara Lake in BC before flying home from Vancouver. Bring it on!!

Say What Again

Got to wait until the end of August.

2 weeks, just outside Salou.

551.jpg

tommythejambo

Being the student that I am, my holiday started a month ago and finishes in Septmeber.

Going to T in the Park.

Come back for 3 days then off to Kavos with 11 mates.

Then away to Belfast for a mate from Uni's free house in August.

Some point in there I'm also going to Whitley Bay with my football team I think.

Boaby Ewing
Nice one Dave - delighted that you ignored all sensible and rationale advice, took the trip and enjoyed it.

Me - I've got a stag weekend in Brighton and few days in London village (with a job interview) in July.

Proper holiday in August. Starting with a weekend in London with my new lady before I head off for my annual trip to Canada - 4 days in Winnipeg, 4 days in Calgary and 5 days at Mara Lake in BC before flying home from Vancouver. Bring it on!!

Cheers again for the advice -- I know it wasn't concrete but it did put my mind at rest enough to throw caution to the wind and go for it.

Best decision I've made in a long time.

this_is_my_story

A week (if only it were two at least) with a couple of mates in Nerja, the thinking man's Benalmadena/Torremolinos!

On my last day of a drive around california jollie. Just sitting in the room in Santa Monica considering heading back to the 90f heat for some food, beer and last minute shopping. So far have done

San Diego - fantastic city, very cool

Las Vegas - bizarre, sadly having a heat wave, if you've ever been to Vegas you can imagine how awful that is. 116f when we arrived, 90f at midnight

San Francisco - I loved it, Mrs Tazio was ambivalent. The one thing we both agreed on is that it bloody expensive.

Santa Monica - second time here, very chilled.

Home to sunny Glasgow airport tomorrow morning and work on Friday.

Would thoroughly recommend the hire a car and scoot around approach though. No strict schedules and lots of interesting little towns to stop off for food and a stretch of the legs. Not one for people who don't enjoy driving though, we've logged up over 2000 miles in a couple of weeks.

Sexton Hardcastle

TITP followed by 2 weeks in Dalaman in Turkey the day we get back.

Never been to Turkey before? Anyone been to dalaman itsself? Ideas on nite life/ prices etc. 8 Of us in a private villa. Should be good banter.

Venezuela for a fortnight. 10 days to go!

Interested in hearing more about that.

What are you going to do? What cool stuff is there to see? What made to pick Venezuela?

If you can be arsed that is. :)

I never take a summer holiday. I always take 2 weeks in September/October and 3-and-a-bit weeks over Christmas and New Year.

My two weeks in October will be:

One day/night in Singapore

One day/night in Kota Kinabalu to see orang utans. :)

Seven days scuba diving in Sipadan

Three days in Kuala Lumpur for Malaysian round of MotoGP :)

Bring it on. ;)

Away to LA on Sunday, there a week then on to Vegas for 5 days then back to LA for a further 5 days.

willie wallace

Jealous of some of the exotic destinations mentioned on here.I am off to a small remote place near to Skye and hope to maybe climb a Munro for the fist time and manage some boat trips out to the islands.

Hope everyone has a great holiday and we have a manager by the time you get back.Tips on midgie repellents welcomed.

Been allready.... Algarve and Lisbon... cant believe its over! :(

Down in London this weekend to see mates which is a sort of holiday even tho I'll be working from Monday to Thursday down in the smoke.

Already thinking about a week away in Feb.

Sexton Hardcastle
California for me honeymoon

! san diego to san Francisco.

can't wait

:hobofish:

already been to krakow and New York this year but can still squeeze in a few days in dublin followed immediately by T in the park ;)

I never take a summer holiday. I always take 2 weeks in September/October and 3-and-a-bit weeks over Christmas and New Year.

My two weeks in October will be:

One day/night in Kota Kinabalu to see orang utans. :)

Seven days scuba diving in Sipadan

Three days in Kuala Lumpur for Malaysian round of MotoGP :)

Bring it on. ;)

I love Singapore, very jealous now.

2 weeks en famille in a villa in Moraira... not until late August. TITP first and a weekend away in August.

Not got a 2 week hol booked, I have a year long holiday starting 9 Sept.

Far East

Australia

New Zealand

Cook Islands

USA then home next Sept.

Probably going to work some of the time in Oz though so suppose it's not all holiday!

Honeymoon for me as well.

Off to the Maldives at the start of August.

Lucky beggar!! Good luck Stu!!!!!

Having achieved 50 something, I now am heading for quieter times with my wee missus...........off to Porto Pollensa in Majorca in October. Anybody been there???????

Lucky beggar!! Good luck Stu!!!!!

Having achieved 50 something, I now am heading for quieter times with my wee missus...........off to Porto Pollensa in Majorca in October. Anybody been there???????

Aye, it's a lovely wee place. Some really good restaurants.

Archived