Cheap flights to Mallorca

Toggie88

Going to a conference through work this weekend and I'm looking for cheap flights. I'll claim the cash back but I'm pretty skint just now anyway, so does anyone know the best place to go?

Going to a conference through work this weekend and I'm looking for cheap flights. I'll claim the cash back but I'm pretty skint just now anyway, so does anyone know the best place to go?

I assume you're not at the insurance company any more?

I assume you're not at the insurance company any more?

Bright Grey? No...thank god. It wasn't that bad tbh, just repetitive - good craic though.

Given the time of the year, and the way most airlines' pricing models work, I think it's unlikely you'll get a cheap flight to Majorca at the last minute.

Boaby Ewing

?430 on Expedia, Fri-Mon. It's why the baby Jebus invented credit cards.

Failing that, go to STA Travel -- they should cut you a deal as you're a youngster.

Managed to get there for ?120 flying with Flyglobespan, from Edinburgh. Coming back it's only costing ?36 with First Choice going to Glasgow.

Not bad.

All I need is beer money!

Flyglobespan are weird... their prices drop last minute.... weird in a good way I suppose.

We were held up for 5hrs two weeks ago flying to Faro.

Good to see you're so concerned Therapist.

I'm not. :)

But when I fly on business I certainly don't travel with someone like Globespan. Whoever you are working for is doubly shoddy in making you pay up front for a flight and making you go with a cheap leisure airline.

Bright Grey? No...thank god. It wasn't that bad tbh, just repetitive - good craic though.

Agreed. Try being there for 18 months!

Wouldn't have thought BG would be the sort of place to send lowly data monkeys to conferences in Spain!

Bright Grey - they must be an Irish company, right? :confused:

TRY "JET2"

Seem to be good

Pretty sure they are another arm of the FlyGlobespan 'empire'.

heartsfc_fan
Pretty sure they are another arm of the FlyGlobespan 'empire'.

Something I didn't know!

Archived