Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Beast Boy

• Hearts007

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We_are_the_Hearts

They are a very good home team. We need everyone to do their jobs, no mistakes but most important is to be brave on the ball.
We haven't had that through there recently. Hibs beat them twice last season by doing that. Get on th eball and dominate it. Don't let them settle.
Really hope we can get Uche and Clare in for MacLean and Djoum for this one.

It always seems to me that the main danger from them is Tavernier. I think we will play Garuccio and Mitchell in this one to keep him well marshalled. 

Ron Burgundy

It'll be a huge measure of where we are.

If we have a real go and show no fear then who knows where we could end up.

If we turn up with our undies already skittered then realistically we do not have the proper mind set for a real challenge.

AlphonseCapone

Absolutely buzzing. These are the games football is all about. Hope we get in about them from the off. 

The Internet

If we don't win the narrative will be that we shat it and rolled over or whatever, regardless of how the game went. 

10 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

It always seems to me that the main danger from them is Tavernier. I think we will play Garuccio and Mitchell in this one to keep him well marshalled. 

Garuccio back in, Mitchell on the left with Djoum dropping out. And I think we should be near enough at full strength 

16 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Muirhead showed Tavernier’s weakness of not tracking back in the 2-0 game at Tynecastle.

1 minute ago, Thommo414 said:

Garuccio back in, Mitchell on the left with Djoum dropping out. And I think we should be near enough at full strength 

I prefer Djoum to play in the middle than the left wing. For Sevco and Hibs we need to have adequate cover as both teams attack most effectively down their right wing.

3 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Muirhead showed Tavernier’s weakness of not tracking back in the 2-0 game at Tynecastle.

Tavernier is good going forward but poor in defence

They dont look confident at the back. I think we have to go there and get in their faces big Uche back would cause all sorts of mayhem in their defence.

We will defintely score there at the weekend. Our defence looks pretty solid. Think Garrucio will be back in on Sat I prefer him at left back to Mitchell and hopefully he plays furhter forward.

Rangers are pretty good at home, however regardless of how good we play we will be up against it. If uche is fit and plays, the rangers defense will be all over him yet they will be the ones getting the free kick, that's been happening all season so far and will not change at ibrox. Naismith will likely have to play most of the game on a booking, Rangers penalty is a certainty and maybe even a hearts red card. The possibility of us going 11 clear of them does seem to have a few of them worried tho.

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Go on The front foot, like Mulraney kept Teirny getting forward. Bang Mitchell right on him as you say, make him defend, he's shite at that. 

Anyway, isn't it stevengerararadstherangers now? 

38 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I prefer Djoum to play in the middle than the left wing. For Sevco and Hibs we need to have adequate cover as both teams attack most effectively down their right wing.

See I wouldn't necessarily like to see Djoum out. But with Haring and Lee available in the middle, he wouldn't be a definite starter for me 

Nelly Terraces

Of all.the times we've played there I REALLY hope this is the time we don't turn up like a rabbit in the headlights & totally shite it like so many managers have had us do going there in the past . Have a fecking go & take them on, they're decent but we can take something from this game no bother. 

letsalldothebeattie

I know they will be a different beast at home given big crowd behind them but having seen them a couple times on tv this season can’t say they’ve filled me with any form of fear. Get at them from the off early goal and silence the Ibroke crowd and the games ours. We have the players to go to them and come away with a win

NaturalOrder74

Their confidence has taken a hit yesterday. Another mid week game should tire them out hopefully they can hammered. Then we’ll come in we’ll rested and give them a tanking. 

I actually really hope they play both Morelos and Lafferty on at the same time it’s clearly not working very well two greedy players 

Bazzas right boot

4-0 them or 2-1 us. 

If they score early, I can see us having a collective brain Fart and the going over the top of us. 

However, I don't expect that to happen, I expect us to go there, be strong in defence and purposeful and dangerous in attack and collect 3 points to make everyone sit up and take notice of us. 

B.Zlamal

J.Souttar.      J.Dunne

M.Smith                                    B.Garrucio 

P.Haring

O.Lee.                        D.Mitchell

C.Morrison.                 S.Naismith 

U.Ikpeazu

I’d go with Garuccio v Candeais and Mitchell v Tavenier 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, jambo191 said:

Head says 1-1.

Heart says 0-2.

Question. If laff scored does he celebrate?

He'll kiss the badge and give it the big wan. 

We were good for each other, but no question where is loyalty lies. 

They have played 3 games this season against top 6 sides and have 3 points in a win over Killie to show for it. They can pose a threat if we let the occasion get to us, but we should be tucking away midtable sides. 

We have to go for it, press and harry them all afternoon.

Who have the Rangers beaten at home? Dundee, St Mirren and St Johnstone. Teams you'd expect them to beat anyway.

There is NOTHING to fear.

2 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Can't decide between Djoum or Morrison out right. Morrison has been creating so much. 

image.png.cc0889968365349c5483ad5dda8597d8.png

Defo Morrison based on the last 2 games.

Lucille's Thirsty

I would take a draw right now guys, our record through in Glasgow is quite ganting. Can we win yes. But I’ll go for 2-2 draw. Still top. And undefeated. Next 5 games in all comps will show us how far we’ve come. HHGH.

11 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

He'll kiss the badge and give it the big wan. 

We were good for each other, but no question where is loyalty lies. 

Spot on. I hope he gets it tight though. Good for us or not, he's one of them now and I hope our support give him hell 

But then I remember what the typical hearts away support is like... 

Dallas Green

Rangers are decent at home but if we get at them down the wings and get balls in the box they are finished.

letsalldothebeattie

Morrison definitely has to start the game on Sunday. His pace will frighten that Barasic or even Flanagan depending if Slippy decides to rotate after Europe 

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Spot on. I hope he gets it tight though. Good for us or not, he's one of them now and I hope our support give him hell 

But then I remember what the typical hearts away support is like... 

Mmm.. 

46 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We are top for a reason. That weegie stinking pile of bigot shite is mid table for a reason.

100%

Rangers were reduced to trying to con the officials for a penalty yesterday. I don't expect them to play as poorly on Sunday but I suspect we need to get 2 goals as officials are far more likely to give Rangers a dodgy penalty at Ibrox...

50 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

I would take a draw right now guys, our record through in Glasgow is quite ganting. Can we win yes. But I’ll go for 2-2 draw. Still top. And undefeated. Next 5 games in all comps will show us how far we’ve come. HHGH.

This Hearts team has no record in Glasgow.

45 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Morrison definitely has to start the game on Sunday. His pace will frighten that Barasic or even Flanagan depending if Slippy decides to rotate after Europe 

I'm sure CL will play to hit them on the break. Livi have proved how a well drilled defence can easily cope with the poor quality of SPFL strikers. Morrison's pace is a must have.  This a must win game for Sevco  , if they go 11 points behind Hearts they may not even get a Euro spot next season. 

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

This Hearts team has no record in Glasgow.

This current "Rangers" team has an awful record against Hearts. 

tartofmidlothian

:lol: Someone's keen!

Aren't we all, though. A nervous week ahead, any win would be a great result, but I don't think we've been as capable of one since 2014/15 or even 2005/06.

tartofmidlothian
Just now, BelgeJambo said:

Naismith Hatrick would be sweet

Naismith will be our most important player and the most likely to score here, I'll bet.

8 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Naismith will be our most important player and the most likely to score here, I'll bet.

If they don't clog him to death first.  But equally, he will wind them up.  I would say Ryan Jack and Scott Arfield are easy targets

2 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Agree with this. We need natural wide players on both sides for this one. Cant let them pair up on the FB down the wings.