New manager likely?

ericb

New Manager - Likely  

1 member has voted

1. 1. New Manager - Likely

• We'll be pleasantly surprised
    • We'll get what we knew all along

So does anyone think we'll actually appoint a manager (of any standing), or are we in for a disappontment (Puppet / Pyramid guy)?

Dirk Diggler

Depends on your definition of 'puppet'.

Weiss, according to many was merely a puppet when he was set to be appointed.

It seems some people will be labeled depending on which part of the world they come from, which is a shame.

My Dad phoned me asking who the new manager is. He works at the airport and has heard something from there. I told that there has been nothing so far today web/teletext wise so im not sure.

It seems some people will be labeled depending on which part of the world they come from, which is a shame.

That almost certainly wouldn't have been the case a couple of years ago. Romaknob has brought that suspicion and lack of belief in anything he does entirely upon himself. The length of time it has taken to make an appropriate managerial appointment has only added further to many people's view that he is at it big time.

Spitonastranger

:hobofish:

So does anyone think we'll actually appoint a manager (of any standing), or are we in for a disappontment (Puppet / Pyramid guy)?

:107years::107years:ericblackleymust try harder:dribble:

Dirk Diggler
That almost certainly wouldn't have been the case a couple of years ago. Romaknob has brought that suspicion and lack of belief in anything he does entirely upon himself. The length of time it has taken to make an appropriate managerial appointment has only added further to many people's view that he is at it big time.

So really, The poll is flawed.

Someones 'manager' may be another mans 'puppet'.

:D

So really, The poll is flawed.

Someones 'manager' may be another mans 'puppet'.

:D

There are those that are easily pleased and happy to accept mediocrity certainly ;)

:hobofish:

:107years::107years:ericblackleymust try harder:dribble:

Are you serioulsy calling me a hobo, because I ask the question whether we will get any kind of manager or not. :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Spitonastranger
Are you serioulsy calling me a hobo, because I ask the question whether we will get any kind of manager or not. :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

look on kickback the subject has been discussed to death, no one knows, you start a new thread with nothing to add:confused:

There are those that are easily pleased certainly ;)

To try and defend why the poll is not flawed.

Weiss, I would not consider is in the 'puppet' category

Anyone with any previous links to Kaunus, MTZ Ripo, Vlad is

Of the top of my head, I could list loads who fit into the non puppet spec we are apparently looking for, see below. Before anyone jumps in, I'm not saying any are who I would choose, but I'd take asny of them over a puppet, yes even Williamson. (but totall responsiblity for team affairs is NOT going to happen.

Souness, Davies, Jefferies, Robbo, Levein, Boothroyd, Knox, Williamson, Sturrock, Reid (P), Reid (B), Sanchez, Black, Clarke, Collins, Butcher, Weiss..............etc.

My Dad phoned me asking who the new manager is. He works at the airport and has heard something from there. I told that there has been nothing so far today web/teletext wise so im not sure.

Which was...?

look on kickback the subject has been discussed to death, no one knows, you start a new thread with nothing to add:confused:

Its not a thread, its a poll, all you need to do is click the vote or move on. :blah:

Of the top of my head, I could list loads who fit into the non puppet spec we are apparently looking for, see below. Before anyone jumps in, I'm not saying any are who I would choose, but I'd take asny of them over a puppet, yes even Williamson. (but totall responsiblity for team affairs is NOT going to happen.

Souness, Davies, Jefferies, Robbo, Levein, Boothroyd, Knox, Williamson, Sturrock, Reid (P), Reid (B), Sanchez, Black, Clarke, Collins, Butcher, Weiss..............etc.

You don't need to convince me. In my opinion Romanov will never change.

Spitonastranger
Its not a thread, its a poll, all you need to do is click the vote or move on. :blah:

bye

He asked me if I knew who the manager was but I said no and that nothing had been announced. He has heard that it is someone begining with a G possibly. It sounds very vague but it was strange that he would just phone me up to ask me if we had a knew manager yet.

He asked me if I knew who the manager was but I said no and that nothing had been announced. He has heard that it is someone begining with a G possibly. It sounds very vague but it was strange that he would just phone me up to ask me if we had a knew manager yet.

You really are a funny guy:):):)

Total truth in him asking me if I knew anything about a manager being appointed. Maybe he was winding me up but didnt seem that way. You want to phone him and ask him for yourself?

Depends on your definition of 'puppet'.

Weiss, according to many was merely a puppet when he was set to be appointed.

wrong my wee romanov bootlicker.

weiss was offered the job but he didn't like the idea of romanov having a say on transfer targets and team selection. the only way weiss would take the job was if he was desperate and had lost all his pride and ambition.

still there must be some liver jellied people out there that romanov can appoint which would make a romanov luvie like you very happy.

and how do i know all this i hear you ask.

when have i ever been wrong unlike you who has a history of getting everything wrong.

Dirk Diggler
wrong my wee romanov bootlicker.

weiss was offered the job but he didn't like the idea of romanov having a say on transfer targets and team selection. the only way weiss would take the job was if he was desperate and had lost all his pride and ambition.

still there must be some liver jellied people out there that romanov can appoint which would make a romanov luvie like you very happy.

and how do i know all this i hear you ask.

when have i ever been wrong unlike you who has a history of getting everything wrong.

:)

Guest jambomickey

taken us 6 months already looking for a manager and the chances are he be sacked within 6 months and then we back to square one. romanov you are the weakest link goodbye

Only a Game

Frail and Rix were also puppets though.

Its not where you come from that matters here. Its what your prepared to put up with and how much your prepared to dirty yourself simply to keep a job which pays quite well.

Its not where you come from that matters here. Its what your prepared to put up with and how much your prepared to dirty yourself simply to keep a job which pays quite well.

Frail did have a link to Vlad tho, he already worked for him.

Rix, I grant you, was a puppet, which sugests a third choice in the poll, - desparado

spot on and more and more bootlickers are waking up to reality.......at last.

Guest jambomickey

every manager under romanov has been a puppet except burley! ivanauskas illness was a lie, remember the rix situation at tannadice? i stand below the directors box and it was a shambles watching things happening by telephone from directors box.

Sorry to bump this, but I dont do polls much, and I find it quite interesting that 70% of us think we were effectively duped by the Jan1 statement, and we're not going to get what we were promised.

Are we all finally waking up?

Jam Tarts 1874

I think it's just indicitive of the fact that most sensible, mature people are fed up with all these stupid polls.

I think it's just indicitive of the fact that most sensible, mature people are fed up with all these stupid polls.

Thing is bud 2 seasons back the EEN done a poll about Hearts and Vlad,that was okay because it helped peoples agenda trying to justify Vlads way's,but now the shoe is on the other foot these poll's are"stupid".

Guest JamboRobbo
Sorry to bump this, but I dont do polls much, and I find it quite interesting that 70% of us think we were effectively duped by the Jan1 statement, and we're not going to get what we were promised.

Are we all finally waking up?

I reckon so.

So 130 Heart of Midlothian supporters on this forum are stupid, immature, and fed up with these stupid polls? :conf11:

It must be tough when your so indoctrinated and manipulated by Romaknob that your always in the minority at the end of each poll eh ?

You would have thought what with you being so "sensible and mature" that it would be a bit more difficult to take the pesh out of you but Romaknob's managing it nae bother.

The Old Tolbooth

400x400_VladimirRomanovNew.jpg

narsa.gif

Seems the majority in this poll were correct with the arrival of several puppets imminent.

Archived