• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo 4 Ever

• been here before

• Sooperstar

• Jambos_1874

27 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

This will be the first League game I'll be missing this season. ?

Me as well unless u or someone gives me their ref ?, if I don’t go and we keep up our winning streak until then then it’s all you kickbackers faults if we get beat ?

Edited by jamtartan74

williamgerrard
On 20/09/2018 at 19:08, Italian Lambretta said:

Exactly

I have a lot more than 90 points and yet im viewed on here by certain arseholes as Hun who cant afford the bus fare to ibrox. 

Ill be proudly standing in the corner with the other 900 gorgie loyal

Its kl bud im allegedly a hibs fan according to some plums on here funny how i have 120 points so i will be standing with you at ibrox when we are beating the mighty sevco ?

Edited by williamgerrard

The Rangers play Rapid Wien at Castle Greyskull on 4 October. Could have a bearing...

LP level seems right to start with given the low number of tickets that mob give us nowadays.

On 20/09/2018 at 09:06, dc-jambo said:

I think there will be a second bite - club is being careful after earlier criticism...

or or maybe just wishful thinking - I have 84 Points

We got 912 tickets for Ibroke.  Only 600 sold so far so LP’s will be dropped next week for the second sale. You should get one no bother 

On 22/09/2018 at 23:08, Saughton Jambo said:

We got 912 tickets for Ibroke.  Only 600 sold so far so LP’s will be dropped next week for the second sale. You should get one no bother 

Any news on when the LP threshold will be reduced? Hoping you are ITK!!

Not ITK as you say but i do know the staff in the ticket office. I picked up 4 after the Livi game and was told that they’ll give it till Monday/ Tuesday at the latest and then the LP’s will go down for the second wave. Approx 300 tix left for sale 

...a bit disco

Lowered to 82 points tomorrow morning.

On website/Twitter.

Not for me then.

Edited by ...a bit disco

CornhillHearts

Can I join the queue of those looking for a ticket?

Was able to get the wee man a ticket, as he had the points, however I'm a couple short. 

If if it comes to it I'll be getting him there and hang about. 

Thanks

On 19/09/2018 at 13:08, Sooperstar said:

3 of us wanted to go to this, none of us have enough points. Think it will be very popular so the high threshold isn't really a surprise. Doubt it will come down much, if at all.

This season aside, I tend primarily to go mostly to away games and, in my experience, the Old Firm games always tend to go to general sale. 

I've probably racked up a fair few loyalty points this way but I never use them. Dropping to only 82 suggests it might be more popular than usual. 

I think it will be a crucial game!

Edited by Highlander

If anyone isn’t going and has got a ticket going let me know.  I’ve only managed to get one ticket for the game.  ☹️

Can meet in Edinburgh or Glasgow 

3 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Should give them 800 tickets as well when they come to Tynie

I'd suggest 320. It's the same proportion of the stadium that we're getting at Ibrox.

Jambo 4 Ever

Looking for 2 tickets for this if possible 

happy to pay atleast face value and make a contribution to FOH or charity of your choice too!

thanks in advance 

Silvery_Moon
On 29/09/2018 at 13:50, Thought Police said:

I seriously hope this is being considered. Two sections maximum but we really should consider just giving them only one section of the Roseburn. Will be very disappointed if we give them the whole stand given the horrendous allocation they give us. I have no doubt we can sell at least 3 sections of the Roseburn given our recent crowds.

Another one looking for 2 tickets....just missed the loyalty point threshold, not missed a game this season yet but suspect this one will be the first..!

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 13:50, Thought Police said:

No - they only give us 1.6% of their stadium capacity.  1.6% of our 20,000 capacity is only 320, so they are entitled to only ONE section in the Roseburn.

give them 1 tiny section and clock the lower tier off as they cant be trusted not to throw things at the linesman/our players in the corner. would be about 600 tickets and more than the percentage they give us at that dump. 

I totally agree with those saying that the Hun should only get 1 or 2 sections at Tynecastle. However, I don't agree with those saying they should only get the allocation because they give us a small allocation. For your average game at Ibrox we don't tend to buy our full allocation and even if we do I doubt there's much demand what we actually get (apart from the odd time we are actually on a good run, such as now). 

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I totally agree with those saying that the Hun should only get 1 or 2 sections at Tynecastle. However, I don't agree with those saying they should only get the allocation because they give us a small allocation. For your average game at Ibrox we don't tend to buy our full allocation and even if we do I doubt there's much demand what we actually get (apart from the odd time we are actually on a good run, such as now). 

Yeh all very honourable - it's the Huns we are talking about here - feck them!!!

If tickets were 50p I still wouldnt go there although I appreciate more than 800 Hearts fans would however. 1 section of the Roseburn is plenty for that filth IMO. 

been here before
26 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

It will be annoying if there are empty seats in our section 

No it wont.

Jambo 4 Ever
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

No it wont.

Ofcourse it will

when there are hundreds of us who want to go but can’t as it’s sold out

please advise how it wouldn’t be???

been here before
7 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Ofcourse it will

when there are hundreds of us who want to go but can’t as it’s sold out

please advise how it wouldn’t be???

Because those people who have enough LPs to get tickets, which you dont despite your big shot super fan image on here, havent been able to make it for whatever reason. Its unlikely those of us who have enough points for a ticket would shell out 30 sheets for one and just not rock up without very good reason.

If you in particular want to avoid any sort of "annoyance" in the future, go to games. Maybe then you can get a ticket for Ibrox.

Edited by been here before