What a dick

GlasgoJambo

52 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

It’s weird but it’s almost so audacious that you don’t really take it in the first couple of times and then you see it again and go wait a effing minute, that’s brutal!!

I noticed a collision during the game, hoped Uche hadn't done anything wrong, then you see what really happened!!

SpruceBringsteen

I've asked this elsewhere, but no answer - give me some context on that?! That'd get you flung out the game in ice hockey ffs.

7 hours ago, GlasgoJambo said:

I think what Barack is implying is it’s a poor format (and amateurish) which creates inevitable discrepancies as opposed to  outright bias. Old Firm hyperbole aside I’d tend to agree if that is what he means. 

Okay. How many times has one of their main pundits actually said our managers name this season? Even this week when said manager is in hospital. He said it plenty of times last year when we were struggling.

The BBC is a disgrace when it comes to covering Hearts. 

Edited by Jamhammer

12 hours ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Gets worse with each viewing

e3CBQK.gif

Copy it and send it to Michael Stewart,has opinions on every other dubious incident over the weekend.Was the Brown/Naismith incident not picked up through social media? Would do it myself,but still learning Lego.

In comparison of the two incidents...Djoums was far more dangerous, I think Clancy will be marked down for letting him stay on the park.

8 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I've asked this elsewhere, but no answer - give me some context on that?! That'd get you flung out the game in ice hockey ffs.

What context do you want? The ball was going back towards the keeper, Uche was going to close the keeper down, St Mirren player ran across him and appears to have intentionally ran into him. At the match it just looked like a coming together, but was about 20 yards off the ball so was more in my peripheral vision than direct line of sight. The replay suggests there was intent from the St Mirren player.

All roads lead to Gorgie
57 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

What context do you want? The ball was going back towards the keeper, Uche was going to close the keeper down, St Mirren player ran across him and appears to have intentionally ran into him. At the match it just looked like a coming together, but was about 20 yards off the ball so was more in my peripheral vision than direct line of sight. The replay suggests there was intent from the St Mirren player.

It is blatant as the Saints player was glancing towards Uche as he ran across him. If he was looking towards his own goal keeper then it could have been accidental but that footage shows he perfectly knew what he was doing. How the BBC didn't pick up on that is a scandal.

14 hours ago, Homme said:

30 shots yesterday. 

BBC showed 5. 4 of which were goals and probably felt obliged to. 

And Thompson had to chip in at the end - "well, they weren't all on target" !!

14 hours ago, Herbert said:

I wonder how long it will be before Uche snaps. It's every game he's getting kicked,pulled,pushed  and grabbed and gets nowt. 

Just in time for the trip to Botox - either accumulated yellows or a red.

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

Not to mention the 372 replays of Celtic's goal.

Almost 9 minutes of highlights as well in that 1 goal thriller compared to the 4 odd minutes we got