Glasgow derby

Marvin

john brownlee

The smellys will lie down for this one, what's three points to them. They need the Huns to be second or whole system goes tits up. BTW rankers are never going to any more than be  a pretend challenge.

Could we break the mould I doubt it , we have tried, until the system changes no team outside the squirm have a chance of winning the title.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Findlay

• alwaysthereinspirit

• davie1980

• The Internet

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, john brownlee said:

The smellys will lie down for this one, what's three points to them. They need the Huns to be second or whole system goes tits up. BTW rankers are never going to any more than be  a pretend challenge.

Could we break the mould I doubt it , we have tried, until the system changes no team outside the squirm have a chance of winning the title.

If you honestly believe Celtic would ever lie down to Rangers, I can safely say you know absolutely nothing about Scottish football

Bazzas right boot

Dunno who to choose? 

The Scotland hating, bigoted English wannabes who cheated every  Scottish football club for a decade and who's fans trashed a city and recently stabbed two Croatians.

Or

The British hating, IRA supporting, poppy booing smelly tramps who think they own Scottish football and are managed by a fecking slavering know it all ****** womble. 

Tough one. 

I'd like to think we can have a tilt at the league, but my head says we'll be in the mix with Rangers and Aberdeen come the season end, so probably another humping for the first lot will benefit us come the season end. 

Shanks said no
18 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

8 red cards? You trippin' Bro.

NINE.

If a team has fewer than seven players because one or more players has deliberately left the field of play, the referee is not obliged to stop play and the advantage may be played, but the match must not resume after the ball has gone out of play if a team does not have the minimum number of seven players.

Reason I remember is that we have been close before

The Internet
10 minutes ago, john brownlee said:

:olly:

Forever Hearts
16 minutes ago, john brownlee said:

Do you genuinely believe that? 

18 minutes ago, john brownlee said:

:vrwow: 

The Goalscoring Knee
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:
2 hours ago, JWL said:

Why on Earth would you want Livvy and Hibs to draw? Or Aberdeen for that matter; even though you don't know who they are playing, you can surely work out that they are playing one of the weaker teams in the league.

In a draw all teams drop two points. Think about it.

Just seen this. John's dead right. In theoretical land and starting with a clean slate, if we win all our games and everybody else draws theirs, we win the league after our 23rd match, ie the end of January. But where's the fun in that? 

Course, back in the real world, we might have to wait a bit longer?

Nelly Terraces

A draw would do us but I can't see anything other than a Ceptic win in this increasingly pointless & totally one sided 'rivalry.

Couldn't care less about Sunday unless a massive sinkhole was a viable option. Crashing out of Europe tomorrow night is where it's at. Going to see the League of Gentlemen after a few beers, exits would top my night off perfectly. 

Jambof3tornado

A draw.

But preferably match abandoned after a lightning strike wipes out both teams and sets of fans and wullie collum.

Are my maths right?  If it's a draw, two points are achieved.  If it's a win, three points are achieved 

Isn't it better they get two points between them rather than three?

Bridge of Djoum

Match to be switched to Murrayfield, on Celtic's request as they feel a crowd containing the number 67 gives them an advantage. OSS to form a guard of honor, regaling the TTFKAR team bus with appropriate songs while on the other side of the stadium, Celtic fans have a silent vigil for whatever cause they are supporting that day. 

Game to finish 3-3 with career ending injuries to several players. 300 stabbings in Easter Belmont Road as TTFKAR fans descend on David Murray's home demanding answers. In a surprise move, Fergus McCann drives slowly along Haymarket Terrace shouting ''******s'' at Celtic fans. 

HeartOfWestLothian
12 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Well aye but are we likely to be competing closer to Livingston or Hibs this season? A Hibs defeat is always the preferred option anyway. 

Even if Livingston were a top 6 challenger I would want them to win. 

The first result I want on a weekend is a Hearts win, my second is a Hibs loss.