Man U

Roxy Hearts

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Urgh, Man United 'fans' getting selfies with Lucas Moura...sums up everything I hate about the EPL.

Man utd football tourists!!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• The Old Tolbooth

• Nookie Bear

• benny

Lost his mojo during his time in Madrid and has never been the same coach since.

It's easy to forget how his first Chelsea side in particular used to play on the front foot with two attacking wingers, he was more pragmatic at Inter but still had Sneijder, Etoo, Milito and Pandev. Since then? A couple of title wins admittedly at Chelsea and Real, but his man management and ability to coach and improve players seems to be non existent.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, JackLadd said:

Most of their fans are in Asia/far east. 

I just mean the ones in the ground. They have a core support but thousands of tourists at every home game.

chester copperpot
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

brenda to get the man u job when jose walks/sacked

Not a hope in hell pal 

copa-mundial

Papers in Manchester, have had Zinadine Zidane linked with the job for a little while now. 

Wonder how much is in it giving Mourinho's stance at the end of the game there

1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

I'm not looking to get into a debate about religion but see these folk that pray to their God, do they really think that he's going to assist them?

Would it not need to be your own wee personal God for that to happen so that he wasn't letting down another of his flock?

3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

No chance. 

Just now, chester copperpot said:

Not a hope in hell pal 

do i need to put a sarcasm banner next to my post?

the media will probably link him though

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, graygo said:

I'm not looking to get into a debate about religion but see these folk that pray to their God, do they really think that he's going to assist them?

Would it not need to be your own wee personal God for that to happen so that he wasn't letting down another of his flock?

Agree. 

It's a lot of cobblers. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, graygo said:

#godhater..

I always wondered this. If 2 football fans pray for a win, let's say Hearts V Hibs, and Hearts win, does that make God a Jambo?

Fxxx the SPFL

A strange one by Jose at the end going on the pitch applauding the fans I think he's walked just a gut feeling 

12 minutes ago, Homme said:

Spurs were 2/1 tonight. Very generous!

i was 1 spurs corner away from a 125/1 bet builder ?

I had Kane FG and Spurs 2-0 for 180 quid. If only De Gea had tipped Moura's 2nd past the post.

Jose is into uncharted territory now.  Third season, he usually jumps ship after two.  Running out of clubs to spend shitloads of money with while putting folk to sleep.  

3 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

#godhater..

I always wondered this. If 2 football fans pray for a win, let's say Hearts V Hibs, and Hearts win, does that make God a Proddy?

FTFY.  (seriously just a wee joke, I'm not a bigot and I'm not suggesting you are either)

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, graygo said:

FTFY.  (seriously just a wee joke, I'm not a bigot and I'm not suggesting you are either)

I am, (don't tell anyone).

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

#godhater..

I always wondered this. If 2 football fans pray for a win, let's say Hearts V Hibs, and Hearts win, does that make God a Jambo?

yes

See the source image

See the source image

I am also a Hearts fan.

Conclusive proof that God is in fact , a Jambo.

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

yes

See the source image

See the source image

I am also a Hearts fan.

Conclusive proof that God is in fact , a Jambo.

:greggy:

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Struggling to follow Jose's post match interview.

Probably the referees fault they lost.

Man Utd were never a club suited to Jose Mourinho. Mourinho' s teams are like Diego Simeone's, built on the basis of a strong defence, work ethic and counter attacking football. He was never suited to sides like Real Madrid or Man Utd, who expect instant success and entertaining attacking football. It's just not his style. His man management has been horrendous as well in recent years. Openly criticizing his players,  the board, never taking the blame or any responsibility for failure. He has slipped big time. 

Maroon Sailor

Jose proving he's a chequebook manager.

Drops in the fact the window is closed until January

How much has he wasted ..... erm spent since he's been there ?

31 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Phil Jones, he about sums up the team. Awful player. 

100% agree. Any defence with Jones, Shaw and Smalling is going to get roasted by any half decent team. 

chester copperpot
15 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

do i need to put a sarcasm banner next to my post?

the media will probably link him though

Haha. Yes, yes you do!

13 minutes ago, graygo said:

God is too busy tonight giving young babies bone cancer and denying 1 billion people basic human rights like clean water to help. He has an important day tomorrow making sure a very wealthy actress wins an award so tomorrow is out too. Wednesday there is a plane crash and Thursday he has a few child rapes to oversee. This poor bugger may need to wait till Saturday for Man Utd to win.

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What the feck is this guy on ? 

A feckin rambling buffoon. I couldn't fathom what he was slavering about. 

Hi Mr Pot.

:wink:

Dagger Is Back
33 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Hope so, but would settle for just the last one.

I hear ya

When you next heading up?

By the light
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

God is too busy tonight giving young babies bone cancer and denying 1 billion people basic human rights like clean water to help. He has an important day tomorrow making sure a very wealthy actress wins an award so tomorrow is out too. Wednesday there is a plane crash and Thursday he has a few child rapes to oversee. This poor bugger may need to wait till Saturday for Man Utd to win.

Poetic. 

Jose is working his ticket. Fed up living in a hotel in Salford.

Securicor van full of cash & he will be on his way.

The centre backs are pathetic. There are better players at Tynecastle!!

Having no pace (Jones Smalling & The Swede**) is a recipe for disaster in the league.

** Apologies for not knowing how to spell his name, but probably not worth finding out as he won't be seen again for a while.

Rocky jamboa

Jones, lindelof and smalling are absolutely dire. Herrera playing at the back tonight as well is not a defender. Undoubtedly the worst defence out of the "top 6", which they might struggle to get into this year. Lingard is garbage as well. How on earth does he get in the England team?! 

51 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Mourinho, Stubbs and Trump to be away before 31/12/18

And brenda if they get beat in both games this week

55 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Watching them against Spurs. Dreadful. Don't think Mourinho gets any respect now and players are not playing for him. 

Id say spurs were just outstanding 2nd half and would of destroyed most sides. Half the Man Utd team looked as though they cared but the premadonnas didn’t.

thats what the problems egos and money gives you (manager and players).

potch has some team

The Internet

Always get a weird pleasure in seeing any away team rock up and pump 3 past the home team without reply. Particularly pleasing when it happens to a Mourinho team. 

Utd were ok but Spurs were elite tonight really. Such a brilliant team when they're on it and the stick they got from the media for not spunking hundreds of millions on players like everyone else was embarrassing. Moura was a quality addition and that's what they do, add quality when it's needed instead of blindly buying for no reason. 

16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What the feck is this guy on ? 

A feckin rambling buffoon. I couldn't fathom what he was slavering about. 

He's been getting lessons from Cantona, Jonno. 

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not too bad a wee post at all i8, not too bad at all.

Like that :thumb: 

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

How much did Spurs spend during the transfer window? Zilch I believe.

:greggy:

26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Take a bow sir ???.  A fine post. 

Maroon Sailor

Jose press conference

What was the result tonight ? 3-0 - Three do you know what that means ?

Three Premier League titles for me, more than the other 19 managers together

3 for me and 2 for them

Nice one Jose how long did it take for you to work that out when Arsene left Arsenal ?

He's simply bought poorly overall.

You look at Pochettino and he's the opposite but has been able to improve players and make new signings fit into his system. 

But overall, football will mostly be about the quality of player you buy, promote from youths or decide to keep. Mourhino should've got rid of cack like Jones, Smalling and Young ages ago. He'd have had room to get better quality in.

Edited by Debut 4