• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• The Old Tolbooth

• Nookie Bear

• benny

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Fort Vallance said:

Off topic but Spurs had 11 back in the box defending corners. Poch ! Dinosaur. 

Must have learned that from when we beat Bordeaux over there.

Sanchez looks lost there.

Fred could be the worst signing ever.

Pogba a disgrace to his teammates.

Their defence is honking.

Their centre forward looks like a big dumpling the more I see him.

Falinni somehow still there.

All good for me.

SwindonJambo
54 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I hear ya

When you next heading up?

Sheep home game, Oct 20. All travel booked. Having to ration my leave this year as The recent Stones Tour bit 17 days out of my  allowance. But there will definitely be further trips this season  ;)

Portable Badger

Hope Jose gets a contract extension on the back of this start to the season.  I can't stand him or the shitey club.

1 hour ago, It should have been ten said:

He’s away wi the fairies ?

He's absolutely lost it :rofl: .

Good to see.

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

I had Kane FG and Spurs 2-0 for 180 quid. If only De Gea had tipped Moura's 2nd past the post.

In 496 EPL home games (all the EPL home games they have ever played) Utd have not once lost 2-0 last home. Random factoid of the night!!!!!!

2 hours ago, invernessjt said:

100% agree. Any defence with Jones, Shaw and Smalling is going to get roasted by any half decent team. 

Which is basically what happens to the England international side whenever their defence comes up against actual quality in a Championship environment. 

1 hour ago, benny said:

Sanchez looks lost there.

Fred could be the worst signing ever.

Pogba a disgrace to his teammates.

Their defence is honking.

Their centre forward looks like a big dumpling the more I see him.

Falinni somehow still there.

All good for me.

File Fred in the Djemba-Djemba and Bebe drawer. 

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Id say spurs were just outstanding 2nd half and would of destroyed most sides. Half the Man Utd team looked as though they cared but the premadonnas didn’t.

thats what the problems egos and money gives you (manager and players).

potch has some team

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Always get a weird pleasure in seeing any away team rock up and pump 3 past the home team without reply. Particularly pleasing when it happens to a Mourinho team. 

Utd were ok but Spurs were elite tonight really. Such a brilliant team when they're on it and the stick they got from the media for not spunking hundreds of millions on players like everyone else was embarrassing. Moura was a quality addition and that's what they do, add quality when it's needed instead of blindly buying for no reason. 

I honestly did not think Spurs were close to being as good as they can be, Ericksen and Ali, in particular, were almost anonymous. Fact is, is  they didn't have to be all that good tonight.

Not unhappy with the score though. :)

Maroon Sailor

Jose better find the keys to the bus again. Either that or he left the handbrake off at half time

rudi must stay
3 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Mourinho will be away within a month 

Probably be away tomorrow. I think his actions and comments were well thought out as most things Mourinho does are, but the board haven't backed him seriously this summer and Zidane (a far easier manager to work with you'd think) is available and wants the job.. 

Half time pie
1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

He's absolutely lost it :rofl: .

Good to see.

Guys a legend in his own lunchtime. Should stick to voiceovers in the compair the market ads.

He still seemed to be mourning Aretha Franklin which is Ok imo.

Respect he wanted.  Lashings of it.  Bucketfuls.

Says he's won more titles than the number of tubes of toothpaste Lennon's bought.

Respect.

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

God is too busy tonight giving young babies bone cancer and denying 1 billion people basic human rights like clean water to help. He has an important day tomorrow making sure a very wealthy actress wins an award so tomorrow is out too. Wednesday there is a plane crash and Thursday he has a few child rapes to oversee. This poor bugger may need to wait till Saturday for Man Utd to win.

Nae, that'll be capitalist imperialism of the the white man.  God has feck all to do with it. 

Goldstone Wonder

Brighton shouldn’t be shipping two goals at home to teams like Man Utd. Not good enough.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Nae, that'll be capitalist imperialism of the the white man.  God has feck all to do with it. 

Not even the priviliged nasty white man is as evil as god.

The Special Once can complain all he wants about this summers spending but since he’s been at Manure his net spend is double that of Chelsea, treble that if Liverpool and 6 times that of Spurs!

2 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

Sums up the EPL. Plastic, fantastic.

I avoid it these days, it’s a feckin circus full of overpaid clowns.  Decided to watch the game last night as there was nothing else on and, whilst impressed by Spurs, this really summed it up for me.  Pathetic.  

letsalldothebeattie

Strange to think that already Sunday away to Burnley is a massive game for United in terms of the season and it’s only the 4th game of the season. Personally I think Mourinho’s days are numbered and should be replaced soon. If United had sense they would punt him and replace him after this weekend during the upcoming international break. He’s lost the players and the fans and I can’t see a way for him to get them back. He’s no longer the manager he was and I think that’s affecting him. His days as a top top level manager are done

9 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Long journey home tonight for the Manure faithful when you consider that loads of the twats live nowhere near Salford. 

Seek your glory elsewhere ya bunch of fireman's helmets. 

A season ticket holder mate at Tynecastle used to refer to Man U as 'we' or 'us' when referring to them.

I got him telt. 'We' or 'us' only refers to the Hearts. 

Feckin spoon.

I’m t/o a bit late to say I agree with this!

9 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Jose press conference

What was the result tonight ? 3-0 - Three do you know what that means ?

Three Premier League titles for me, more than the other 19 managers together

3 for me and 2 for them

Nice one Jose how long did it take for you to work that out when Arsene left Arsenal ?

Winning titles with Chelsea with an unlimited spend and the Most Golden of Golden Goose at his side. A good few years before the wealth of Man City. How very impressive Jose. Would love to see that ***** manage in the real world.

Someone from Edinburgh etc who refers to Man United etc as 'we'  is like me referring to Cameron Diaz as 'my bird'.

Edited by i8hibsh

Holyrood_Hearts

I read United fans are planning a protest on Sunday against the Glaziers & Woodward. What for? Backing the manager? Jose is the problem but the fans are blinded by him. 

Standing at FT infront of the fans like ‘it’s not my fault, look at what I’ve to work with’ 

he bought most of them! He’s lost the plot. 

2 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

I read United fans are planning a protest on Sunday against the Glaziers & Woodward. What for? Backing the manager? Jose is the problem but the fans are blinded by him. 

Standing at FT infront of the fans like ‘it’s not my fault, look at what I’ve to work with’ 

he bought most of them! He’s lost the plot. 

Spoilt *******s. They can stick their yellow and green scarves and their 100s of million pseudo fans up their arse.

I liked the way Man U played for 20 years under Fergie so still have a soft spot for them but couldn't care less about their fans. About time those glory hunters felt some proper pain.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Spoilt *******s. They can stick their yellow and green scarves and their 100s of million pseudo fans up their arse.

Man U fan on Talksport after the game said that he was losing interest in the game because it's been ruined by money.

Got rightly told to shut up by even the Man U supporting Andy Goldstein.

It's like those scousers at Tynecastle who had a banner up for the whole game about money in football...then applauded with no sense of irony when £20m Joe Allen came on as sub...

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Man U fan on Talksport after the game said that he was losing interest in the game because it's been ruined by money.

Got rightly told to shut up by even the Man U supporting Andy Goldstein.

It's like those scousers at Tynecastle who had a banner up for the whole game about money in football...then applauded with no sense of irony when £20m Joe Allen came on as sub...

They are all a bunch of utter *****.

Jones and Herrera sold the jerseys. But Mourinho picked the team and Tottenham clearly worked out at half time how to hurt them. United have defenders though. Strange. 

Their other problem that cost them game was up front. If Lukako is going to miss sitters when United were on top first half and he didn't offer a clear focus of attack. Mourinho / Woodward should have signed a better centre forward. In terms of killing teams off which they should have done first half this is their biggest problem. Happened a lot last 2 seasons too. 

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

God is too busy tonight giving young babies bone cancer and denying 1 billion people basic human rights like clean water to help. He has an important day tomorrow making sure a very wealthy actress wins an award so tomorrow is out too. Wednesday there is a plane crash and Thursday he has a few child rapes to oversee. This poor bugger may need to wait till Saturday for Man Utd to win.

Never a truer word said in jest, sums up religion for me, back on track for the thread, my only care about Manchester Utd is that Demetri gets up the road sharpish. 

Maroon Sailor

Man Utd started to unravel towards the end of Fergie's reign - there were lots of their fanboys who wanted him to go before he did.

Moyes was a terrible appointment - won naff all with Everton, so going to a club who consistently won things was never going to work out.

van Gaal just wasted millions on duds and 60 million alone for Di Maria who couldn't cut the mustard.

Maroon Sailor
5 minutes ago, Papa John said:

Mourinho's days as a club manager could be coming to an end.  A national team coach next possibly?

He'd be lost without a chequebook

Placid Casual
15 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Man Utd started to unravel towards the end of Fergie's reign - there were lots of their fanboys who wanted him to go before he did.

They won the league by 11 points.

Maroon Sailor
23 minutes ago, Placid Casual said:

They won the league by 11 points.

The League was really poor that season. Fergie knew it was time to go.

How many times they won it since ?

The Old Tolbooth
53 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

He'd be lost without a chequebook

It appears that he's lost even with a blank chequebook :lol: 

Seymour M Hersh

I think they should give him more time.

Time to destroy that shitehouse of a club! :laugh: