Wii fit?

Ivan Drago

Sorry to start a new thread but i cant find the old one and the search isnt picking it up.

Does anyone know if any shops (in Glasgow) have this in stock at the moment, or if its still generally sold out everywhere? I cant really be bothered trawling round every shop in Glasgow, am i better just keeping an eye out for it online?

Cheers.

Sorry to start a new thread but i cant find the old one and the search isnt picking it up.

Does anyone know if any shops (in Glasgow) have this in stock at the moment, or if its still generally sold out everywhere? I cant really be bothered trawling round every shop in Glasgow, am i better just keeping an eye out for it online?

Cheers.

Think your best bet would be amazon mate.Just like the wii before it most stockist are probably only getting about 20 a week.Amazon usually get stocked up with about 20-30 every week and sell out in a day.So best to check every morning

Think your best bet would be amazon mate.Just like the wii before it most stockist are probably only getting about 20 a week.Amazon usually get stocked up with about 20-30 every week and sell out in a day.So best to check every morning

cheers VV. The only thing about getting it by post is my postman never comes til 12 so it would mean a fecking trip to the sorting office which is miles away :sad:

Archived