• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jake

• Ulysses

• ri Alban

• redjambo

22 minutes ago, jake said:

Can I ask you Ulysses what you thought of the link I posted recently.

I asked you - several times - to say what you would have done differently.  I do not give two shiny shites about what others would have done, and I do not give a crap about what you would not have done.  I wanted to know what you would have done, and I wanted you to explain why it would have been better - or at least less terrible - than what the Greek government did.

You never said, even though you had five chances.  You blew the chances, jake, now it's time to stop complaining after the event and go post about something else.

I am not going to waste my time engaging with you while you try to salve (or salvage) your ego.  The thread is about Greece.  Your last set of posts have had nothing to do with Greece, which means my replies have nothing to do with Greece.   It's all about you, jake, and that's just not worth the trouble.

You had multiple opportunities to offer something useful to the debate.  You didn't.  Waffle, spoof, deflect and go off-topic all you like - it's over, and I'm out.

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I asked you - several times - to say what you would have done differently.  I do not give two shiny shites about what others would have done, and I do not give a crap about what you would not have done.  I wanted to know what you would have done, and I wanted you to explain why it would have been better - or at least less terrible - than what the Greek government did.

You never said, even though you had five chances.  You blew the chances, jake, now it's time to stop complaining after the event and go post about something else.

I am not going to waste my time engaging with you while you try to salve (or salvage) your ego.  The thread is about Greece.  Your last set of posts have had nothing to do with Greece, which means my replies have nothing to do with Greece.   It's all about you, jake, and that's just not worth the trouble.

You had multiple opportunities to offer something useful to the debate.  You didn't.  Waffle, spoof, deflect and go off-topic all you like - it's over, and I'm out.

:thumbsup:

? 

Deary me.

It's apparent that your ego ? is somewhat affected.

My alternative is in no doubt.

I've been quite clear on lots of threads.

That you say you didn't like what happened with Greece but accept that there was no alternative seems to blow right over your head.

That you will not answer a perfectly reasonable question to an article from someone who was involved at a high level in the question of Greece says it all.

Don't take it so personally old chap .

This is a forum for expressing views.

?