4 players this week

Jammy T

5 minutes ago, Musemic said:

The longer the Demi saga goes on the more I believe he is coming back to us. All the UK leagues are under way now so I'd imagine if anyone from Championship down in England wanted him on loan it would have happened by now.

Good thinking.  That's changed my mindset for the better.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• 1874KRM

• rudi must stay

• kimosavi

Tuesday tomorrow that's the day we definitely sign players. 15 spanish ex-hearts wingers told me!

So Wallace definitely is one!

BackOfTheNet
3 hours ago, dumpson said:

There were rumours of a signing on the level of Naismith that would be close to the deadline if we could pull it off ( I know, :oohmatron:)

Seems to have gone quiet lately though.

Always got the impression that was about Charlie Adam, which I would be meh about to be honest. Either that or whoever it was has signed for someone else and it’s a dead deal.

Chris Cadden seems to have lost his way a bit. Am i correct in saying he is in the last year of his contact? Not sure. If we could give them Callahan and a few quid I'd say he'd be worth a punt.

Probably need two centre halves if Hughes can't stay fit, and then another striker maybe if laff goes. 

I know nothing, have heard nothing and am in the know about Sweet fa.....

Not sure where all the Cadden stuff is coming from, seems like we’ve no intention of paying a proper fee for anyone this window and Motherwell will be in a good position after getting £1mil for Kipre

8 minutes ago, Gumpert said:

Not sure where all the Cadden stuff is coming from, seems like we’ve no intention of paying a proper fee for anyone this window and Motherwell will be in a good position after getting £1mil for Kipre

I just threw his name out as a Motherwell supporting mate had been slating his form of late. No basis or source other than personally i think he's decent and as i said could be wrong is his contract not running down. No basis at all for the chat

1 minute ago, mscjambo said:

I just threw his name out as a Motherwell supporting mate had been slating his form of late. No basis or source other than personally i think he's decent and as i said could be wrong is his contract not running down. No basis at all for the chat

Fair enough, I’d definitely take him! Feel like a lot of players after being at a club for so long he’s maybe hit a lul and needs something fresh to hit his best form again

10 minutes ago, Gumpert said:

Fair enough, I’d definitely take him! Feel like a lot of players after being at a club for so long he’s maybe hit a lul and needs something fresh to hit his best form again

That's it mate. Boy has pace and power. Proper athlete think Levein could utilise him well given the opportunity

Everybody Loves Baz!
1 hour ago, mscjambo said:

Chris Cadden seems to have lost his way a bit. Am i correct in saying he is in the last year of his contact? Not sure. If we could give them Callahan and a few quid I'd say he'd be worth a punt.

Probably need two centre halves if Hughes can't stay fit, and then another striker maybe if laff goes. 

Just wish the the rest of the posters were as honest as you mate.

12 minutes ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

Just wish the the rest of the posters were as honest as you mate.

Can only post the crap that comes to me mate. Wouldn't accuse anyone else of making it up......

1 hour ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Always got the impression that was about Charlie Adam, which I would be meh about to be honest. Either that or whoever it was has signed for someone else and it’s a dead deal.

Especially as he's spent most of his time lately bumming up Sevco on social media.

Darren Fletcher was another name banded about, fantasy world stuff in all likelihood but who knows ! 

25 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Especially as he's spent most of his time lately bumming up Sevco on social media.

Darren Fletcher was another name banded about, fantasy world stuff in all likelihood but who knows ! 

Maybe whoever posted that a big name was a possibility could post the player in questions name if he has indeed signed for another club?

BackOfTheNet
29 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Now Fletcher would indeed be someone that would be Naismith levels! Can’t see it happening though, still getting a game for Stoke. I’d love if someone came out of left field in the next 10 Days but can’t see it. 

Well it’s Monday and the War of Two Halves guys said that our 1st new signing of the week was there with the squad watching the show.

1 in, 4 days left....

;)

portobellojambo1
5 hours ago, mscjambo said:

I've read online tonight the names of Jimmy Dunne (Burnley) and Gareth McAuley (ex WBA) as two men we are interested in signing for central defence

6 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I've read online tonight the names of Jimmy Dunne (Burnley) and Gareth McAuley (ex WBA) as two men we are interested in signing for central defence

I'd be happy with that tbh

julienbrellier

would love to see Gareth McAuley come in.  excellent defender who would bring experience and quality to the back line

Tennant's  6's
Just now, julienbrellier said:

would love to see Gareth McAuley come in.  excellent defender who would bring experience and quality to the back line

Definitely. He might be the same age as Highs, but a totally different defender. Bigger& more commanding, and was playing in the EPL just last season.  The younger lad Dunne would provide good additional cover. Still need LB and a an attacking wide player  

adambraejambo
18 minutes ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

Demi Mitchell spotted in Edinburgh . 

Did you see him with your own eyes ? Looking at your previous posts all 9 of them and have said a  bit of info in most of them. Either you have some good info and ITK or you full of it....no idea which just now lol. 

Auld Reekin'
3 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

When was this?

Four months ago, probably...  :dry:

Thegorgieboysareintoon
14 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Did you see him with your own eyes ? Looking at your previous posts all 9 of them and have said a  bit of info in most of them. Either you have some good info and ITK or you full of it....no idea which just now lol. 

Gareth , Demi and Dunne will all be announced this week ...

3 minutes ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

Only three and a bit days to confirm your ITK status, would love it to be true 

TyphoonJambo
16 minutes ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

Add Clare to that trio and you have our quartet. Now if that comes off, we really are posting our intent to do well this year.

GorgieRules22
18 minutes ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

And you know for certain this is happening ??

Thegorgieboysareintoon
1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Add Clare to that trio and you have our quartet. Now if that comes off, we really are posting our intent to do well this year.

Didn’t Clare sign for Swansea? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
28 minutes ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

Not bad for 11 posts

:robboyas:

jamboinglasgow
35 minutes ago, Gumpert said:

Sounds like the return of Juango to me ?

Nonsense. he created a account then quickly claimed to be itk on everything which quickly was shown to be nonsense, there is nothing to suggest this person who has just started posting and now claiming to be itk on everything is connected....

44 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Jammy pining for ITK status.........:lol:

Wasnt even my post I was referring to when I started the thread.....

;)

Edited by Jammy T

1 hour ago, Thegorgieboysareintoon said:

Demi Mitchell spotted in Edinburgh . 

:muggy:

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Nonsense. he created a account then quickly claimed to be itk on everything which quickly was shown to be nonsense, there is nothing to suggest this person who has just started posting and now claiming to be itk on everything is connected....

:rofl: 

Thegorgieboysareintoon
3 hours ago, Gumpert said:

Sounds like the return of Juango to me ?

Well there’s dunne .. scarf above head ;)

Thegorgieboysareintoon
2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

1 down 2 to go ;)