Sunday's Games

Hearts007

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Stevenson and Ambrose are the weak links for me. Set about them and they give you chances even if they score 3 like today.

Loving the thought of Uche v Stevenson. 

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Harry Potter

• JackLadd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Echo Dome very echoy today 

Even Hibs supporters are saying the crowd was less than half of the 8,000 official attendance.

RC should make sure they get half the $8,000 revenue though.

3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Not all bad but surely you put up a highlights show. If you don't then Dungcaster sells the highlight rights to another outlet, so Dungcaster again selling us short and not doing his job. Btw the BBC league highlights deal is sub standard and vastly inferior to MOTD in time allotted per game. Has been like that for donkey's years also, again Dungcaster and I suppose BBC to blame.  

Disappointingly a clause of the BT league cup is deal is that it had to be exclusive and BT aren’t interested in a highlights show...not too bad for the quarters onward but pretty poor coverage for this round.

Sky/BT league joint rights deal has a restriction that the BBC can only show a maximum of 30 minutes of “whistle to whistle” action each week and that is time blocked until 6pm. Saturday evening is their preferred slot and is always used when there is no restriction (Scottish Cup) when they have a highlights show on Saturday and another on Sunday evenings...

Not Sunday of course but Monday night football on Sky Crystal Palace v Liverpool 8pm

This could be a good match with Palace a difficult side to beat these days and Zaha is an excellent player for them

Liverpool of course looking to live up to the seasons expectations

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Anyone else surprised to see Salah back from his life threatening injury so soon?

Class on the field, class off the field and seemingly class in injury recovery as well.......what's not to like

Just now, CJGJ said:

Class on the field, class off the field and seemingly class in injury recovery as well.......what's not to like

His diving. 

Just now, CJGJ said:

There is help for eyesight problems and perhaps you should seek it

You’re a Liverpool fan. I can see why you think it’s a penalty.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

There is help for eyesight problems and perhaps you should seek it

I think when Salah was covering his mouth he was saying it was not a penalty or that he didn't claim for one I think he started going down before his boot connected with Sako's

chester copperpot

Bravo the City goalie ruptured an Achilles today in training.

Seems City are having a nightmare so far injury wise

Do The Dance

I know sky’s studio just mentioned it, but Van Dijk was phenomenal for Liverpool tonight. What a difference he has made.

Also liked the look of Palace’s right back before he got sent off (Salah had lost the ball, I reckon). Zaha is some player as well.

It was a penalty though.

Edited by Do The Dance

chester copperpot
1 minute ago, Do The Dance said:

I know sky’s studio just mentioned it, but Van Dijk was phenomenal for Liverpool tonight. What a difference he has made.

Also liked the look of Palace’s right back before he got sent off (Salah had lost the ball, I reckon). Zaha is some player as well.

It was a penalty though.

Thought Allinson made a huge difference tonight. He's so assured on the ball and a safe pair of hands 

Still looks if Sala gets a long term injury they will struggle.

Keeper looks the part.

If Palace get a replacement for Benteke they could be a top 7 team easily.

27 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'm not sure he is diving anymore, I think he's just soft as shit.

The sending off is a dive. Knows he’s ****ed the chance, feels a bit of contact and then chucks himself into the turf to recover the situation. 

Sky Sports LFC glossing over that, though. 

That Alisson looks a right good goalie.

Confident, which will in turn, give confidence to the defenders in front of him.

Maybe a wee bit dear but, Alisson can help (more than help) Liverpool take the title.

19 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The sending off is a dive. Knows he’s ****ed the chance, feels a bit of contact and then chucks himself into the turf to recover the situation. 

Sky Sports LFC glossing over that, though. 

Agreed.

I think it was a foul and probably a red but Salah going down like that is embarrassing.

• redm changed the title to Sunday's Games