Soapy.....!

Section Q

If Hanlon and/or McGregor get selected then McLeish should be sacked immediately. Their defence conceded 5 (across both legs, 4 of which were in the second leg) to a side from the Faroe Islands ffs. 

I P Knightley
20 hours ago, hawaii said:

Cannae have a Hearts captain who constantly likes tweets from the king of the twats Piers Morgan.

Just not on.

I need to see this to believe it. I don't want to believe it as it would cause all sorts or mental turmoil.

Punks No Deid
20 minutes ago, LungsOfMidlothian said:

Is it silly to ask why he gets called soapy?

soapy.jpg

4 hours ago, Punks No Deid said:

soapy.jpg

Good grief!

The tea chest, brush handle and string, now that was the age of austerity.

I was there!!!

Edited by colinmaroon

BackOfTheNet
7 hours ago, BigAlim said:

Is the boy Cooper at Leeds still in contention? 

McLeish didn’t pick Berra giving the reason that he already had too many left sided players, Cooper being one of them. However he got injured in the warm up for Leeds tonight so may not be in the squad now.

...a bit disco

Levein tho'...

Craig Levein when asked if John Souttar is ready for a full international cap: “He has been for a while. He's got an Australian granny, you know that? I'm being serious. I'm not trying to tell anyone who to pick for the Scotland squad. I'm just pointing the fact out, that's all.”

:rofl:

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Levein tho'...

Craig Levein when asked if John Souttar is ready for a full international cap: “He has been for a while. He's got an Australian granny, you know that? I'm being serious. I'm not trying to tell anyone who to pick for the Scotland squad. I'm just pointing the fact out, that's all.”

Levein knows. Had Souttar been playing for one of the arse cheeks he'd have 10 caps by now.

Good trolling from him as always.

4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Levein tho'...

That should put a rocket up Big Eck's rectum.

Punks No Deid
11 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Levein tho'...

Big Craig in top form

A_A wehatethehibs
2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Levein tho'...

I honestly hope the Socceroos call him up, make an absolute arse of everyone at the SFA.

Picking Jack Hendry a boy with 0 u21 caps over Souttar before the summer there ?

Watch the defending from Jack Hendry against Uche Ikpeazu that boy is soft as shite ??? 

Bazzas right boot

Seen a clip on fb, CL is now winding up big Alex. 

Says that Souttar has been ready for a full call up for a while, and that he has an Australian granny. 

That's all he was saying...journalists asking all sorts. 

Subtle warning and a dig at the Scotland selection all in one. 

If we keep up good form CL will have every manager spitting feathers and having breakdowns live on TV. 

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Belgium friendly is not Souttar committed to Scotland. Competitive game next v Albania is. 

Is that definitely right? I thought friendlies counted.

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Is that definitely right? I thought friendlies counted.

When Andy Goram played in a friendly v East Germany he qualified for Scotland. 

But seems to have changed since then to competitive games

https://www.quora.com/When-can-a-footballer-switch-national-teams

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.goal.com/en-us/amp/news/fifa-national-team-eligibility-rules-players-who-have/1hndiedxd2d4h1jfved27pg4go

Edited by Mikey1874

Scotland at the moment aren't blessed with CB' s. Berra, Mulgrew, Souttar and McKenna are the best we've got at the moment.

In a different era where we had 10 good ones, the likes of McKenna & Souttar at this age might not be ready, but with Berra and Mulgrew coming to the end of their International careers, these are the guys who will eventually take their place. I find his omission quite astonishing actually. It's like McLeish has some sort of agenda against Hearts. 

No doubt he'll pick 5 and they will be Mulgrew, McKenna, Hanley, Hendry :laugh: and the other boy at Aberdeen or Russel Martin.  McLeish is the epitome of the term 'crayon muncher' if he's picking Jack Hendry over John Souttar who is 100x the player. 

I love that CL has put pressure on him through the media to pick him because he's obviously thinking that his omission is a joke as well.

13 years living in Belgium and year by year I discard my national team

Mentality, years behind

Ambition is zero

Technically we are sheeeite 

The heirarchy are rich

Get Doncaster tae ****

Sniper attack on Lawell and Petrie

appoint Ann Budge

John Soutar captain 

Uche is a Jock 

to the point , I will be in the Belgian suppprt next month at Hampden 

Edited by BelgeJambo

John Findlay
14 hours ago, JamboAl said:

That should put a rocket up Big Eck's rectum.

That's Willie Miller's job.

On 21/08/2018 at 14:41, Bez said:

Ridiculous not calling him up to the senior squad. McLeish is a ****ing moron.

This.

Effing knew it the second he was announced as the new Scotland manager. Weeg obsession with all things old firm (yes I know hes an Aberdeen legend but he did manage rangers).

We should have just pushed the boat out for a proper manager.

John Findlay
10 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Only other Jambo who played for Oz was Jimmy Cant I think...!

Cup final scorer forgotten already? Shame on you sir, shame.

chester copperpot

Hendry before Souttar is utterly bizarre.

I do not know one person in football who thinks Hendry is better.

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Cup final scorer forgotten already? Shame on you sir, shame.

OOPS.....Paddy K is another.....!??

Edited by Section Q

maroonnicky63
4 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

If Soutar doesn't get called up and decided to represent Australia instead I would not blame him. 

I hope he does to be honest it's a bloody joke, it seems to be if you wear the hoops you'll get a cap no matter how shite you are. Look out for Rodgers coming in with a crap offer for the lad before the window closes 

TyphoonJambo
2 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

I hope he does to be honest it's a bloody joke, it seems to be if you wear the hoops you'll get a cap no matter how shite you are. Look out for Rodgers coming in with a crap offer for the lad before the window closes 

Rodgers can **** of and fling shite at himself, preferably with his slavering gob wired open and no safety goggles. Welt!

Punks No Deid
2 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

That's what I fear MN63, he's far better than the Dundee laddie they signed.

I think we've shown that we won't just bend over and accept so it'd have to be realistic rather than their usual 3 bottles of irn bru & a poke of Kola Kubes

maroonnicky63
22 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

That's what I fear MN63, he's far better than the Dundee laddie they signed.

I think we've shown that we won't just bend over and accept so it'd have to be realistic rather than their usual 3 bottles of irn bru & a poke of Kola Kubes

I agree , at this moment in time along with Scott McKenna he is by far a stick out in the SPFL and if MacLeish has any sense at all he will play them both but doubt it as they don't play for the Rangers or Celtic YET.

If soapy has any sense at all he should head down south if he is going any where but he should stay where he is at the moment , he is at the right club

Deservedly getting called up to the squad. 2 and a half games without Berra and no goals conceded.

I wonder if Berra is the same player without Souttar....

Edited by karipidis

jamboinglasgow

delighted for him, it is completely deserved. 

He has really grown as a player and now showing that he can lead without Berra next to him. I reckon he will sign a contract extension of at least another year during the season and he goes next summer for a good amount.

Potentially one of our best ever bits of business. Went for him before others cottoned on to his potential and have nurtured him superbly. Hopefully sticks around to give us something back (trophy) before moving on to get the financial reward he deserves. Maybe even coming back thereafter - a la Christophe.