Tottenham Hotspur!

crichiejambos

As a Hammer it pains me to say it but they’re a good side. Play the right way and have a very good manager.

A couple of injuries though and who knows.

Fingers crossed ??

Lucille's Thirsty

Spurs are the club most vulnerable out of the top six. If they finish outside top 4 could be hard for them to get back into. They won’t be signing major players for the next few transfer window due to new stadium. Could go Arsenal route and sell a top player each summer. 

Craig Gordons Gloves

I think they’ll struggle, not because they aren’t a good side but many of their players were involved in the latter stages of the World Cup and with a shorter pre season I think they’ll end up with a few more injuries to test the squad depth. 

crichiejambos
5 hours ago, Dalstonjambo said:

You are incredibly liberal with your use of an exclamation mark my friend that’s all. 

Really!!!!!!!

Dalstonjambo
2 hours ago, crichiejambos said:

Really!!!!!!!

Yes mate. My favourites are the ones in the title. I imagine you shouting it. I really admire your enthusiasm for the thread titles. 

12 hours ago, crichiejambos said:

First club in premier league history not to buy anyone in the summer transfer window! Now you could look at this two ways one good on them for not spending ridiculous amounts of money and being pressured into it! Or it's a big gamble and they are taking a chance it works out.....but something has gotta give if you have a new stadium to pay for:greggy:

In a few years time people will realise how good a job Wenger did at Arsenal whilst building a stadium. 

12 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Still think they will be in the top 4.

Don’t don’t think they will hard to see them ahead of City Liverpool Chelsea and Man Utd 

Also Arsenal could be decent 

18 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Don’t don’t think they will hard to see them ahead of City Liverpool Chelsea and Man Utd 

Also Arsenal could be decent 

True, but if they get off to a good start, with them being a settled squad and all, then I think they will be thereabouts.

Spurs will be the new Arsenal. Tourists, Corporate slags and no atmosphere. The won't have any premiership titles though. It will seem gradual, but in five years they will be fully gentrified. Enjoy... 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Spurs will be the new Arsenal. Tourists, Corporate slags and no atmosphere. The won't have any premiership titles though. It will seem gradual, but in five years they will be fully gentrified. Enjoy... 

Arsenal now seem to be going the right way though, quite ironic.

Spurs have a great team but most of them played the whole World Cup and will be tiring towards the end of the season. Levy thought the prices were inflated, news flash Daniel everyone knows that but they’re not going back down anytime soon. Can only be a matter of time before big teams come for their best players and manager, and pay them the going rate.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

In a few years time people will realise how good a job Wenger did at Arsenal whilst building a stadium. 

For who the shareholders? Not sure if most of the fans would agree. They were told they needed a bigger stadium to compete financially with Man Utd, they pay some of the highest season ticket prices in the world. Arsenal are the 6th richest club in the world, they paid off the stadium years ago. 

crichiejambos
8 hours ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Yes mate. My favourites are the ones in the title. I imagine you shouting it. I really admire your enthusiasm for the thread titles. 

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or no?

kingantti1874
19 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Levy has already stated that he doesn't think many players were worth the price given the inflated fees this year.

I like Spurs. Well run club and once this new stadium is up and running then potential WOW! my old boss is also a massive Spurs fan and I like him so all good for me.

Still my worst ever memory for a European Tie though 

A guy who think he dictates the market. Moaning about inflated prices but would be demending 200m for kane, 100m + for ali no doubt.. Wanted 65m for a 29 year old centre back but tried to poach players on the cheap.. Hes a bit old firm 

Dalstonjambo
5 minutes ago, crichiejambos said:

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or no?

Yes it is. I always like how you start threads with an enthusiastic unnecessary exclamation mark. For some reason i always notice it. Makes me think you are always excited to post it. I like it. 

crichiejambos
38 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Yes it is. I always like how you start threads with an enthusiastic unnecessary exclamation mark. For some reason i always notice it. Makes me think you are always excited to post it. I like it. 

I don't get out much and having random conversations with random strangers on't inter web is as good as it gets for me I'm afraid,tragic I know.