Top trolling from Michael Stewart

Ped

How people think they can comfidently say a team is "streets ahead" after one game is astounding. Especially a scratch side just put together with a rookie manager. 

Just says these people think Scottish football is only about Rangers and Celtic. 

Edited by Mikey1874

"They have never finished second."  

Mikey is right... TRFC, formed 2012, have never been runner up in the top league. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

According to wikipedia, Adam - who is from Fintry, in Dundee - "... grew up supporting Dundee."  If this is true, it shows one of the problems of Scottish football - the way in which folk from outside Glasgow get sucked in and conned by the weegie mafia.  

Not often I praise Michael Stewart but take a bow son. That’s truly brilliant.

of course it’s the truth though but refreshing to hear someone with bollocks in the press actually say it.

Edited by 1971fozzy

...a bit disco

If Charlie Adam ever comes within a mile of signing for us, I will be absolutely 

:seething:

Thought Police

Charlie Adam was beyond embarrassing tonight. He stated that Burnley were in pre-season against Aberdeen, and when Stewart mentioned that Aberdeen were also in pre-season, Adam said that Burnley had an extra week to wait.

Then when Stewart asked him how Rangers were better, Adam said that Sadiq was a good signing because he came from Roma, despite never having seen him play. He then didn’t know when Stewart asked how many games he’d played for Roma.

3 years in a row 2nd Place makes Aberdeen the team to beat for at least second. 

Something Rangers failed to do. 

Stewart made these points on Sportscene. 

No talk of Gerrard being a rookie manager I guess. And whether he might just be out of his depth. 

Have to agree with Michael Stewart tonight Charlie Adam is

being very disrespectful to every other team in the league

as for Steven Gerrard comments regarding Aberdeen he

is showing no class

Saint Jambo
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

How people think they can comfidently say a team is "streets ahead" after one game is astounding. Especially a scratch side just put together with a rookie manager.

Just got to follow the old firm logic and all becomes clear.

- Who is in our Rangers team this year?

- We've signed Sadie, Ejaria, Ryan Kent, Katic, Coulibaly, and Jon Flanagan.

- That's a lot of players, but can't say I've heard of them. Any good?

- Well I hadn't heard of them either but they've signed for Rangers so they must be amazing.

- Ah ok. That makes sense.

- What do you think of our chances this season?

- Well I've heard we've got all these great new players, with them in the squad, best team in the league I'd say. Going to stroll it.

- My thoughts exactly. Besides WATP.

- Aye. No Surrender my blue brother.

1 hour ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

According to wikipedia, Adam - who is from Fintry, in Dundee - "... grew up supporting Dundee."  If this is true, it shows one of the problems of Scottish football - the way in which folk from outside Glasgow get sucked in and conned by the weegie mafia.  

Think his dad was a Rangers scout or something, agree about it being a problem of Scottish football, Derek Johnstone another Dundonian blue nose, other  half at ti too, Jim Spence commented that Lochee branch had turned out in force at recent Dundee Celtic game .

I heard a bit of that exchange on BBC Scotland tonight.  The Rangers chat was cringe and Stewart made a lot of good points.  He can be decent when he puts his mind to it, but if he was chocolate he'd eat himself.

been here before
20 minutes ago, Haken said:

...but if he was chocolate he'd eat himself.

I dont think he would.

Do you honestly think he'd want to deprive the world of a chocolate Mikey Stewart?

Fair play on his Rangers comments. A facts a fact for a' that.

31 minutes ago, Haken said:

I heard a bit of that exchange on BBC Scotland tonight.  The Rangers chat was cringe and Stewart made a lot of good points.  He can be decent when he puts his mind to it, but if he was chocolate he'd eat himself.

A man that wears a white tracksuit with a heavy gold chain on the outside of said tracksuit, is indeed a self lover.

38 minutes ago, Haken said:

Agree with this.

FWIW I think he is a Hearts fan but he’s just more of a fan of himself. I think he’s struggled to not let his personal issues with Levein overshadow his opinions.

Preston is a bit different as it seems like he’s just a bit of of a sycophant of Gordon and Miller. Although I think he’s also not a fan of our new regime.

1 minute ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Agree with this.

FWIW I think he is a Hearts fan but he’s just more of a fan of himself. I think he’s struggled to not let his personal issues with Levein overshadow his opinions.

Preston is a bit different as it seems like he’s just a bit of of a sycophant of Gordon and Miller. Although I think he’s also not a fan of our new regime.

‘Freckles’ absolutely loves himself.

2 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

See Adam's totally hooring himself for a gers move.

A scouse mate of mine has it on good authority that Gerrard despises Charlie after there time at Liverpool together, can't blame him - trying to win titles and that fat bassa turns up!

It makes it all the more critical that every club attacks the o f with the intensity both hibs and ourselves did against Celtic towards the end of last season.

Show them the amount of respect they have earned.  Nil.

Hope we tear Celtic apart on Saturday.

Charlie Adam, a man who has been flying up and down in a helicopter the last two weeks to shoe horn a move to Rangers, appears on national radio and tows the party political line, SHOCK! Mikey Stewart tore him a new one. It was actually embarrassing to listen to Charlie, he made a total fool out himself. He is however desperate to return to rangers so am not surprised to see him jumping on the side of Rangers. If he’s spent any time whilst at Ibrox talking to anyone in the know they’d tell him that sadiq is one of the worst players ever to grace Murray park and the manager has huge concerns over him. 

"When you look at the fact that Rangers in the top flight have never finished second, I think it's slightly disrespectful to the teams..."

:sweeet::spoton:

G0rd0nM1lls

I clicked on that link and genuinely misread one of the headlines below as, "Rangers closing in on Brassic." Just keep signing players on HP, Stevie...

Stephen Muddie
4 hours ago, Locky said:

He must be raging that we're top just now. *****.

Steady on. He's started the season with a bang, saying some heavy truth. I actually shouted a cheeky comment "Bet you were loving that Mikey" at him at the Caley game FT as I walked out fairly near his wee coffee desk. Since then he's called out the 250k BS and defended the quality of the 2nd size clubs (& Hibs) and basically took the piss out the guy who stated we'd all need to catch The Rangers. Looks like he's now took that one a stage further. 

I feel he will get on board the happy train as we go on. Think he'll hate levein forever but he's kinda like a few notable kickvackers in that regard 

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, maroonexile said:

Michael Stewart trolled us for years by masquerading as a centre midfielder of supposed quality.

I really liked him and thought he was a good player for us. Always gave 100% whenever he played. Nearly pissed myself when he landed on his erse in the tunnel though :lol:

He’s one of the better pundits and not afraid to upset the uglies...which he’s no doubt done with the Rangers with his latest comments.

:pleasing:

It should have been ten
6 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Steady on. He's started the season with a bang, saying some heavy truth. I actually shouted a cheeky comment "Bet you were loving that Mikey" at him at the Caley game FT as I walked out fairly near his wee coffee desk. Since then he's called out the 250k BS and defended the quality of the 2nd size clubs (& Hibs) and basically took the piss out the guy who stated we'd all need to catch The Rangers. Looks like he's now took that one a stage further. 

I feel he will get on board the happy train as we go on. Think he'll hate levein forever but he's kinda like a few notable kickvackers in that regard 

Spot on!

maroonexile
4 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

I really liked him and thought he was a good player for us. Always gave 100% whenever he played. Nearly pissed myself when he landed on his erse in the tunnel though :lol:

He’s one of the better pundits and not afraid to upset the uglies...which he’s no doubt done with the Rangers with his latest comments.

:pleasing:

I must say, the day he was sent off at Tannadice and started arguing with the fans really tainted his image for me. Patronising till the end. And the sitter against Airdrie in the League cup....

Edited by maroonexile

7 hours ago, Stephen Muddie said:

I never used to mind MS at all until his anti-Levein agenda came to light. Usually calls it as it is but all of a sudden last season, he couldn't say a nice word about Hearts at all purely because of Levein.

Can't stamd 'pundits' who let personal feelings cloud their judgement and views.

The Treasurer
12 hours ago, kila said:

He'll be getting banned from Ibrox

I thought the BBC were still banned from Imbroke.

CloustonHMFC

Stevie G was utterly disrespectful to Aberdeen after the game but, ultimately, I think he’ll be proved correct that Rangers are streaks ahead of Aberdeen but I think Hearts and Hibs will also be streaks ahead  unless they do some good business in the next few weeks. There’s absolutely no doubting they’re a weaker team this season than last. 

Edited by clouston1992

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Charlie Adam came across as pig ignorant and as thick as shit. 

My feckin budgie could waste him in a debate. 

Stewart called him out. His response was "Aye Ok, Michael. Very clever"..

Something you are not, ya Beirut moothed fat turd.

tell us what you really think of him jonno

11 hours ago, Husky said:

Have to agree with Michael Stewart tonight Charlie Adam is

being very disrespectful to every other team in the league

as for Steven Gerrard comments regarding Aberdeen he

is showing rangers class

Ftfy.

9 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Charlie Adam came across as pig ignorant and as thick as shit. 

My feckin budgie could waste him in a debate. 

Stewart called him out. His response was "Aye Ok, Michael. Very clever"..

Something you are not, ya Beirut moothed fat turd.

If you're going up against Michael Stewart one thing you need to have with you is facts to back up any statement. 

Michael does his research. He spouts some shite sometimes but if you call him out on it you have to have the facts with you. 

All Adam did was show himself up as a footballer who knows **** all about the football world around him.

kirkierobroy

Adam doesn't come over as the brightest spark, even for a footballer.

It doesn't matter how narrw or wide-ranging the interview, if a Scottish football 'journalist' interviews someone with any connection to Scottish football, they ask them at some point about 'How dead dead magick ur Rangers/Celtic/Boring Brendan/Stevie G?'

That then becomes the main story ('Colin "Clogger" McNulty says Gers/Celts can kick on to European glory'). These 'journalists' are generally only interested in the Old Squirm (wherever they come from) and, alas, they correctly think that around Scotland that's mainly what the armchair football enthusiast is interested in too. And it helps keep our game in the doldrums.

The Apprentice

Just listened to the podcast this morning. Adam came across as a narrow-minded slavering idiot and couldn’t back up one point he made. Him trying to justify why the signing of the boy from Roma was better than what they already had was toe-curling. Didn’t know anything about him ‘but he’s came from pure Roma ken so he’s gid likesay’. 

Also find it funny he’s basing his opinion on Sunday’s game when they’ve actually beaten Aberdeen several times comfortably (including up at Pittodrie) over the past few seasons and yet they’ve still not managed to finish above them in the league over a season!

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Bauld said:

If you're going up against Michael Stewart one thing you need to have with you is facts to back up any statement. 

Michael does his research. He spouts some shite sometimes but if you call him out on it you have to have the facts with you. 

All Adam did was show himself up as a footballer who knows **** all about the football world around him.

Exactly this, good post. 

SuperstarSteve

Very refreshing to hear a pundit actually comment on the Rangers situation, aswell as being truthful. 

Hopefully more of the same throughout the season as i’d Love to see other pundits reactions to statements like the one Michael made. 

ford donald
21 hours ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Very refreshing to hear a pundit actually comment on the Rangers situation, aswell as being truthful. 

Hopefully more of the same throughout the season as i’d Love to see other pundits reactions to statements like the one Michael made. 

I always think he speaks the truth,he calls it as he sees it,very few do.