Best ever Hearts goal

Suspect Device

Suspect Device

some help required here.

i was out on Sat night, and was speaking to a fellow Jambo, only met him once before.

he asked me a question (which if you drink in the Roseburn Bar you may have heard before), but..

what is the best goal you've seen Hearts score ?, not the most important (Adam 98), not funniest (Happy New Weir) but the best goal (in your opinion).

my vote i think goes for Austin McCann against the tic

great sweeping counter attack going the full length of the pitch and an absolute screeaamer into the top corner :dribble:

anyone got any better ones ?

The one where the lad (can't remember his name) sat on the ball vs. the hun in the 70's (I think).

Buffalo Bill

Best: Robbo at Tannadice in '86.

Favourite: 'Davy's Mazy' v Rangers in the Scottish Cup, 94/95 to make it 4-2.

Buffalo Bill

Ray Winstone

Ricardo Fuller v Motherwell for individual goal.

Pinilla v Aberdeen, at Pittodri 2 seasons ago - great passing move - for team goal.

Surrey Jambo
The one where the lad (can't remember his name) sat on the ball vs. the hun in the 70's (I think).

Donald Ford dispossessed a hun, passed it to Jim Brown then on to Eric Carruthers. EC to JB then back to Tommy Murray, who sat on the ball, and drew the Rangers defence toward him. He then passed it wide to JB, and a perfect cross for Ford to head in from about 8 yards.

Photographic memeory? No, Youtube it.

Buffalo Bill

i WILL AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE, WHAT A SCREAMER.:)

George Cowie at Muirton. Hit from just about the halfway line. About 82 or 83.

You forgot to add that he hit it from out on the touchline... he was playin left back that day, on the coldest wettest day ever... and that it was still rising as it hit the back of the net

Miller Jambo 60
some help required here.

i was out on Sat night, and was speaking to a fellow Jambo, only met him once before.

he asked me a question (which if you drink in the Roseburn Bar you may have heard before), but..

what is the best goal you've seen Hearts score ?, not the most important (Adam 98), not funniest (Happy New Weir) but the best goal (in your opinion).

great sweeping counter attack going the full length of the pitch and an absolute screeaamer into the top corner :dribble:

1988 against the mighty GERMANS BAYERN MUNICH

IAN ferGUSON WHAT A GOAL.

JC against Motherwell at a wet Tynie - think it was a cup tie? - anyway, he ran the length of the park, beating every player in site before scoring - think we won 3 - 1? Pure magic from a fantastic player.

George Cowie at Muirton. Hit from just about the halfway line. About 82 or 83.

Tremendous :)

Buffalo Bill

Was it this one, or the screamer from 20 yards out?

Guest jambomickey

wayne fosters winner in cup game at fester road, phil stamps winner at fester road, every robbo goal against the dock siders! we had some fantastic goals over the years but every winning goal against the hobos a special goal:107years:

It's not the best but Pinilla's goal at Pittodrie was a quality team goal. Hartley's away at Livingston was another good one.

rudi must stay
Ricardo Fuller v Motherwell for individual goal.

Pinilla v Aberdeen, at Pittodri 2 seasons ago - great passing move - for team goal.

yup, that's easily the best. He went past players like they weren't even there. A goal like that would imo be welcome in any league in the world

Gary Naysmith's 30 yarder against the Sheep (3-1) under the floodlights in 97/98 was a beauty.

Too many to pin it down to one so I thought I'd categorise my faves:-

Quality strikes:- Robbo's at Tannadice, JC's two at the hovel, Gary McKay's against Clyebank at Tynie 86, Big Janny's versus Motherwell 05/06, Robbo's scissor kick v Huns 84, Scott Crabbe's at Parkhead.

Freekicks:- Iain Jardine's v Hibs NYD 86, Iain Ferguson's v BM, JLV v Stirling Albion and the Jags in the same week, Hartley's v Tic at end of 06 season.

Individual efforts:- Robbo's the day he beat JW's record, Fuller's v Well, Aidy Boothroyd's v Huntly (what a player!).

Iconic goals:- Robbo's pen v Huns to get record, Hartley's pen for 4-0, Robbo's 2nd goal in his first Derby (a new King is born), Robbo's 2nd at Tannadice 86, Stamps at ER, Wayne's and Hartley's pen v Dons.

Snake Plissken

Hartley's first against Hibs in the 2006 semi great team goal with a classy finish at the end.

I also loved Hartley's at Easter Road when he runs into the crowd. I've never seen that goal since.

Ryan Gosling
We need to try and get that goal on Youtube, I love it.

Hearts' wonderful 'revamp' deleted it from the system. :(

Hearts' wonderful 'revamp' deleted it from the system. :(

The Pinilla goal? I've been watching it on HeartsWorld...

I know you can't make videos anymore with the copyright, which is a pain in the erse for us video makers.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/VideoSearch/0,,10289,00.html?seasonId=2006&teamId=416&hostTeam=416&playerId=29795&opponentId=411&competitionId=-1&incidentId=0,2,0&clipsXpage=99999#TOP

It's not bringing up the goal for some reason, just Chesney away at Falkirk. Search for it though, it's definitely there.

Ryan Gosling
The Pinilla goal? I've been watching it on HeartsWorld...

I know you can't make videos anymore with the copyright, which is a pain in the erse for us video makers.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/VideoSearch/0,,10289,00.html?seasonId=2006&teamId=416&hostTeam=416&playerId=29795&opponentId=411&competitionId=-1&incidentId=0,2,0&clipsXpage=99999#TOP

It's not bringing up the goal for some reason, just Chesney away at Falkirk. Search for it though, it's definitely there.

No I realise that. I can only get Chesney too.

Did you try it with another browser?

"Austin McCann's Goal Vs Celtic" on youtube. Fantastic

some help required here.

Neil Macfarlane's strike vs Patrick Thistle in 2005

Makween agrees.

Top post.

I concur.

Bugsy Siegel
Makween agrees.

Top post.

I concur.

Was that no Alan Maybury that scored that. Right at the end of the game Gorgie Rd End?

Jimmy McNulty

Yup -- even some United fans applauded it. An absolute cracker!!

Archived