Today's Goals SSN

hughesie27

I love the bit when big Uche goes to jump on McLean’s back to celebrate and thought I better not as I’ll destroy him. 

Couple of wuakity finishes from Haring and a love bit of play from Uche to set up the fourth. 

Edited by hearts00

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Don't recall allowing you permission to use this video. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

I love the bit when big Uche goes to jump on McLean’s back to celebrate and thought I better not as I’ll destroy him. 

Couple of wuakity finishes from Haring and a love bit of play from Uche to set up the fourth. 

Great finish and great celebration from McLean. Hope we see it plenty more times this season

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Don't recall allowing you permission to use this video. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

Looking forward to getting that ad money in.

6 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Me too! Big man is clearly loving it here!!!

Excellent stuff!  

Unfortunately Hughes showing why he should be nowhere near the first team.  Accident waiting to happen.

Edited by Longshanks

Mid Calder Jambo
24 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

My man love for Haring is getting quite full on now.

After watching the these goals and a few red wines I am quite full on myself :oohmatron:

LarrysRightFoot
3 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Excellent stuff!  

Unfortunately Hughes showing why he should be nowhere near the first team.  Accident waiting to happen.

I can see us trying to sign another centre half.

1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I can see us trying to sign another centre half.

Move Haring back once Djoum is fully fit? 

We are never happy, Hughes is human, makes a mistake, we win 4 1 but still folk are trying to hang him out to dry.  Pant wetting when we win now, what next.

Just now, brux said:

We are never happy, Hughes is human, makes a mistake, we win 4 1 but still folk are trying to hang him out to dry.  Pant wetting when we win now, what next.

What are you on about? :lol:

I'm buzzing about the victory but it doesn't mean we can't talk about how shite Hughes is.  He's a weak link and he needs replaced pronto.

pupstersajambo
50 minutes ago, micole said:

WTF!! were we doing for their goal...shocker....still great result in the end.

There's no denying it was an error from Hughes, however the pitch played a huge part. Everytime the ball landed, rather than bounce forward it checked and bounced straight back, players were struggling at times trying to run with it. I susepct it will play better when it is wet but it's not really fit for purpose IMHO.

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I believe we have a highly competitive and motivated group this season 

something special is brewing, no one from outside will realise it until later on.

4 minutes ago, pupstersajambo said:

There's no denying it was an error from Hughes, however the pitch played a huge part. Everytime the ball landed, rather than bounce forward it checked and bounced straight back, players were struggling at times trying to run with it. I susepct it will play better when it is wet but it's not really fit for purpose IMHO.

It was wet. They watered it before ko and at half time.

It definitely was a factor and probably the reason why Hamilton had the better of the first 20 minutes, but as soon as we equalised it was pretty much all Hearts. 

We were just passing the ball around and seeing the game out in the last 20 minutes once we had a feel for it, but the spin on the ball is definitely exaggerated when the ball bounces and that did cause problems.

Hughes is starting to worry me a bit. I’m never confident when he is facing up to a winger and it wasn’t his only error. He made another mistake in the game.

9 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

What are you on about? :lol:

I'm buzzing about the victory but it doesn't mean we can't talk about how shite Hughes is.  He's a weak link and he needs replaced pronto.

Do you mean how shite Hughes was today ? Or just his mistake for the goal ? 

Or generally how shite he is all together and offers nothing ?

Because he'll definitely have more better games than bad for us over a season

6 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

something special is brewing, no one from outside will realise it until later on.

I think this might work in our favour for a while, speaking to fans of other clubs we seem to be written off as a non-entity in the fight for Europe this year.

8 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Do you mean how shite Hughes was today ? Or just his mistake for the goal ? 

Or generally how shite he is all together and offers nothing ?

Because he'll definitely have more better games than bad for us over a season

He was pish for the goal and it wasn't his only mistake of the game.  I was shocked when we handed him a new deal considering he is quite often not available to play for us but always seems to be available for Northern Ireland. I thought he would cost us goals again this season and he already has. 

He won't have more better games than bad games for us.

Anyway it's all about opinions but hopefully that's his last game for us and we get a competent replacement in.

fabienleclerq

McLean is a much better player than I thought, what a waste being at st Johnstone so long.

Edited by fabienleclerq

29 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

After watching the these goals and a few red wines I am quite full on myself :oohmatron:

had a few myself but was impressed with Naismith assist for the first and Uche for the 4th also Harings second was a peach :) 

2 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

McLean is a much better player than I thought, what a waste being at st Johnstone so long.

I was underwhelemed when he signed but the guy  improves our side hope he has a great season and I think he will love it at Hearts which should bring out the best in him 

Unknown user
19 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

:verysmug:

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

We fans often fall into the trap of thinking "he's only at St Johnstone, must be pish" but good players can be found all over the shop. I always thought he was a good player, and as I also always felt we were on the verge of something epic, I'm feeling pretty smug all over today.

Tennant's  6's
24 minutes ago, James1874f said:

I was underwhelemed when he signed but the guy  improves our side hope he has a great season and I think he will love it at Hearts which should bring out the best in him 

And he could've been here for several seasons already, had Vlad not put the kibosh on Csaba singing him.

He'll score & assist plenty this season. And he CAN play on astro! Result

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

I believe we have a highly competitive and motivated group this season 

I know

:smugger:

13 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I take it it the video has been pulled?

No i just watched it.

Some nice play and goals.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

I take it it the video has been pulled?

I had a pull watching it. 

Just now, hearts00 said:

Just what i was thinking Dwayne Johnson jumps on some skinny guys back:laugh:

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Great seeing the fans celebrating :pleasing:

Not on here, not even a resounding away win which is as rare as hens teeth will get some of the miserable Pricks on bored. 

They can **** off, Pricks. 

Just now, Longshanks said:

He was pish for the goal and it wasn't his only mistake of the game.  I was shocked when we handed him a new deal considering he is quite often not available to play for us but always seems to be available for Northern Ireland. I thought he would cost us goals again this season and he already has. 

He won't have more better games than bad games for us.

Anyway it's all about opinions but hopefully that's his last game for us and we get a competent replacement in.

This 100%

Tynecastlesmychurch

All good goals! Good brace from Haring, cracking pen from Naismith!

And that finish from Maclean... As Ric Flair might say WOOOOOW!

2 hours ago, Mort said:

Come on the Gorgie!! Great away performance. When was the last time we scored 4 away? Could have been more.

6/7/16

A 4-2 victory away to Infonet Tallin in the Europa Cup.

In the league it was 31/10/15. 4-0 away to Partick.

3 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

The finish from Mclean was a thing of beauty.

He loved it too, a good celebration 

He's like a young guy, perhaps a new lease of life