• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clerry Jambo

• JALBO

• JamboJen

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

10 minutes ago, kila said:

But the 4-0 win was made a little more special given there was 3500 of them to witness it!

Here is to 6-1 on Sat!

In some ways but I'd rather there was 2000 more jambos to give a small Celtic support pelters!

Cairneyhill Jambo
1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

I bought one on Monday and still not arrived

I bought mines last Thursday and still not received them.  Called the ticket office this morning and they were posted out yesterday so should get them today.

Torry Jambo
2 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

I bought mines last Thursday and still not received them.  Called the ticket office this morning and they were posted out yesterday so should get them today.

I bought 3 on Friday and they arrived this morning.So hopefully your ones shall be there today.

7 minutes ago, JALBO said:

2 seats released together in P upper if anyone is desperate for seats together.

Gone now, but another couple of pairs n C upper and W upper. Excellent to see a good number of seats being resold by the club.

Clerry Jambo
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Wheatfield   -    62

Gorgie          -     54

Main             -     34

Total              -   150

Seats getting released some doubles

Wheatfield   -    57

Gorgie          -    48

Main             -     13

Total              -   118

2 hours ago, Barack said:

You pooped yourself at the Hamilton scoreline prediction.

What's changed? Tinder going well, or something?

Scathing!

:clyay:

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Wheatfield   -    57

Gorgie          -    48

Main             -     13

Total              -   118

Wheatfield   -    54

Gorgie          -    45

Main             -     11

Total              -   110

Clerry Jambo
31 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Wheatfield   -    54

Gorgie          -    45

Total              -   110

Wheatfield   -    52

Gorgie          -    41

Total              -   104

Damn just the 6 Kila

17 minutes ago, JALBO said:

dc_9-8-18-5pm.thumb.jpg.9f76e80deb5679e86725edf45586863f.jpg

They’re going like hot cakes!

First game against Celtic for the kids and my first one in ages. My son’s still a bit concerned there’ll be as many of them as when we played Rangers at Murrayfirld. Thankfully not ?

Had a rather comedy experience buying two tickets for my pals who are coming up from London this weekend.

Firstly bought them two tickets in Section R Row 27 (near us in Section S) but I received them I had been given different seats in Section Row 36.

I phoned the ticket office and was told there had been a glitch in the ticket booking system and the original tickets were actually someone's Season Ticket seats.

Then today I received two new tickets in the post (in Section PR Row 30) and a note saying the second pair of tickets were someone's Season Ticket seats too.

I presume PR is the premium section? I think my pals will be taking our seats if so :lol:

3 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

They’re going like hot cakes!

First game against Celtic for the kids and my first one in ages. My son’s still a bit concerned there’ll be as many of them as when we played Rangers at Murrayfirld. Thankfully not ?

With their previous for counterfeit tickets, it wouldn't surprise me if 9,000 turned up. 

8 hours ago, Barack said:

Still no match thread...

That's what I was thinking.  Very poor early season form from JKB.  

Is Tart on the piss?

3 hours ago, Gershwin said:

Had a rather comedy experience buying two tickets for my pals who are coming up from London this weekend.

Firstly bought them two tickets in Section R Row 27 (near us in Section S) but I received them I had been given different seats in Section Row 36.

I phoned the ticket office and was told there had been a glitch in the ticket booking system and the original tickets were actually someone's Season Ticket seats.

Then today I received two new tickets in the post (in Section PR Row 30) and a note saying the second pair of tickets were someone's Season Ticket seats too.

I presume PR is the premium section? I think my pals will be taking our seats if so :lol:

Happened to me as well. Pair of tickets arrived Monday for middle of section T. Another pair arrived today to replace them as they belong season ticket holders.

Been shifted along to the area I believe was restricted view last season due to the police box. Better not be restricted now. Want a decent view of us destroying these hooped demons.

Rocky jamboa
25 minutes ago, Royal Jambo said:

Happened to me as well. Pair of tickets arrived Monday for middle of section T. Another pair arrived today to replace them as they belong season ticket holders.

Been shifted along to the area I believe was restricted view last season due to the police box. Better not be restricted now. Want a decent view of us destroying these hooped demons.

Ditto. Same thing happened to us. Bought tickets earlier in the week for section T and got call from the TO to say we had been sold season tickets seats by mistake so moved further along and back a bit

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Wheatfield: 46

Gorgie: 35

Main: 4

Left: 85

Wheatfield: 41

Gorgie: 35

Main: 1

Left: 77

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's what I was thinking.  Very poor early season form from JKB.  

Is Tart on the piss?

Pretty sure superstition says a former Scotsport presenter has to start the official match thread because they started the one for the 4-0 game!

Fxxx the SPFL
9 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Pretty sure superstition says a former Scotsport presenter has to start the official match thread because they started the one for the 4-0 game!

Arthur Montford 

Clerry Jambo
8 hours ago, GregorJack51 said:

Wheatfield - 39

Gorgie - 35

Main - 1

Total - 75

Wheatfield - 39

Gorgie - 35

Main - gone

Total - 74

John Findlay
3 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Aye Montford is dead I think

Sadly the late great Arthur(it's a stram ash in the box)Montford has joined the great commentating box in the sky.

drumie jambo
54 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Sadly the late great Arthur(it's a stram ash in the box)Montford has joined the great commentating box in the sky.

Aye and Ian Archer died in 2002 aged 59 years. A lifelong Partick Thistle fan and decent journalist too. 

larbert_jambo

Just ordered two there! 

Some seats together in lower A have been released if people are looking for a few seats next to each other 

John Findlay
28 minutes ago, larbert_jambo said:

Just ordered two there! 

Some seats together in lower A have been released if people are looking for a few seats next to each other 

Lower A is fine. Right beside the action.

David McCaig
1 hour ago, larbert_jambo said:

Just ordered two there! 

I don't understand the logic of withholding seats... Even the restricted views should be on sale from day 1.

larbert_jambo
12 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I don't understand the logic of withholding seats... Even the restricted views should be on sale from day 1.

Yeah don't understand it either, meant me and my mate could get seats together though.

Was about 20 seats in a cluster that became available. 

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, JALBO said:

8.30am - 65 seats left.

Wtf is that JALBO? From snazzy info graphics to the above. Has Clerry given you a bollocking at dot count Central? 

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Wtf is that JALBO? From snazzy info graphics to the above. Has Clerry given you a bollocking at dot count Central? 

65 left - plain and simples!!