Where's the terrace

Herbert.

Due to the heavy site traffic from the game I believe different groups were locked out for periods, it's just our turn now

This was cove rangers we were playing not Barcelona..... image what it will be like when we play ICT .......?

Just now, Barack said:

Don't think we're missing anything except a troll-fest.

Yep. They will be champing at the bit to say how bad we are and might as well rip everything up and start again.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Don't think we're missing anything except a troll-fest.

Just now, ri Alban said:

Locked out for own sanity. 

Very true!

Maybe I was dreaming here .... but did we not win the game !!!!!!!!!!

are people seriously thinking we would score a barrel load of goals ......

1 minute ago, sairyinthat said:

to think most on here sniggered at ,nets lockdowns,what site is looking stupid now.

Spanking point m8 !!!!!

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

It was a subscribed members only war zone on the match thread, kept crashing.

I’m subscribed and still couldn’t get access!!!!!!

Just now, ri Alban said:

I take this will be the norm this season. 

Is it not for e every season!?! 

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Is it not for e every season!?! 

Been I while since I've been locked out the terrace. 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, ri Alban said:

Been I while since I've been locked out the terrace. 

It's over rated anyway.

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I take this will be the norm this season. 

Went a bit pear shaped when CL took off Lee & Mulraney after 65 minutes and Cove scored. 

4 minutes ago, 1874 said:

I’m subscribed and still couldn’t get access!!!!!!

We don’t have you listed as a current subscribed member I’m afraid. If you think you’ve been paying subs and this is wrong, please drop us a PM? 

9 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

to think most on here sniggered at ,nets lockdowns,what site is looking stupid now.

Ah. Difference is that our lockdowns happen because of traffic spikes, no other reason :) 

It’s not ideal but tonight’s traffic was unusually heavy. Normal routine is to lock out guests but when it gets this busy we sometimes have to look at locking out other groups.

Subscribed members are the only exception. 

sairyinthat

Okay was quite a bit after I responded to the Contact message I spotted the message from yourselves about why I was knocked back from access,my apologies,

45 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Me too ... it’s just done a disappearing act

I blame the Taylor report.

I was on the Shed about the same time, it was taking ages to download, kept sayin Google search, and I noticed in the Trump thread a member had written a post that was entered about six times, now it is o.k. but a couple of posts are missing, one was mine so of no consequence, but I have not as I remember ever had this problem because the Shed was busy.

4 hours ago, redm said:

We don’t have you listed as a current subscribed member I’m afraid. If you think you’ve been paying subs and this is wrong, please drop us a PM? 

My mistake .. I’m not subscribed... sorry for the confusion.....

4 hours ago, redm said:

Ah. Difference is that our lockdowns happen because of traffic spikes, no other reason :) 

It’s not ideal but tonight’s traffic was unusually heavy. Normal routine is to lock out guests but when it gets this busy we sometimes have to look at locking out other groups.

But why can't I get stuff for free ya dicks? :P

Seems fair enough to be honest - guess I'll use this as the reason to finally get subscribed after all these years... 

First game of the season. 

7 new players playing together.

I could go on but it ended in a 2-1 win for us.

If there's wet trousers after today people need to get a ****ing grip. 

JamboBannon10

I'm signed in but can't see the terrace. I understand blocking non subscribers because of user volume but surely its just us ex pats and insomniacs on at this time?

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Still locked-out?

I pay nothing, and I'm viewing it & posting. I'm always signed in though on my phone though, if that's still a reason why folk can't view it.

Mainly as I can't remember my password...

It'll probably just be a cookies issue for most folk. If they clear cookies on their browser, they'll probably find they can see the Terrace again.

....actually, my advice above may not help. I cleared cookies and cached data and still can't view the Terrace . I can view the Terrace if I sign out though - but can't post anything of course.

I don't know if mods/admin guys can help?

No there for me either. Don’t it always seem to go, that you don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone ?

8 hours ago, trotter said:

But why can't I get stuff for free ya dicks? :P

Seems fair enough to be honest - guess I'll use this as the reason to finally get subscribed after all these years... 

DO IT! ;) 

giphy.gif 

I can't see any obvious reason why you guys above aren't able to see the Terrace but I'll continue looking.

Have you tried to clear your cache, or tried a new browser, or even a different device? 

15 minutes ago, redm said:

I can't see any obvious reason why you guys above aren't able to see the Terrace but I'll continue looking.

Have you tried to clear your cache, or tried a new browser, or even a different device? 

Yup, Ive cleared cache and tried 3 browsers. I can see the Terrace if I don't log in but it disappears when I do. It says I don't have permission to access that forum.

34 minutes ago, redm said:

redm - it's just reappeared for me. Happy days.

3fingersreid
15 hours ago, redm said:

I was locked out too ,subscriptions up to date as far as I'm aware