Vladimir Weiss

pressgang22

If any of this is true then the club have a huge problem. If a manager is going to publicly refuse the job due to not getting assurances over teams issues then VR might as well get the tracksuit on.

If this is the reason why Weiss doesn't want the job how can any Hearts fan defend this arsehole again after YET ANOTHER broken promise ?

:mad:

If this is the reason why Weiss doesn't want the job how can any Hearts fan defend this arsehole again after YET ANOTHER broken promise ?

if that is the reason they cant defend him.:mad:

That could well be the bottom-line.

No doubt there'll be a positive PR release about the stand in the next couple of days to deflect us from the bigger picture.

It's becoming oh, so predictable.

:mad:Are you thick, where the **** have you been the last 3 years?

For the last three years JR has been posting on here, largely commenting on the deficiencies of VR.

Had you been here you would have seen that he is very aware of the "assurances" that VR demands.

No doubt Vlad'll spin it to blame Weiss & not actually admit the real stumbling block (i.e. him). Then the endless & mindless debate will continue on here.

I'm sick of it.

winston churchill

you never know,if we get a knock back from miami.

the liar maybe go after a british manager like he promised back in january.

Toxteth O'Grady
how do you know that, they may of started work on another shortlist earlier on in the week and talking to candidates as we speak, think that would of happened with Weiss and Thor if the record hadn't got a hand on the story.

"started work on another shortlist"

I think we've heard enough of crap like that.

Time for action was long ago.

Pre-season training starts this week.

Wakey wakey

winston churchill
"started work on another shortlist"

I think we've heard enough of crap like that.

Time for action was long ago.

Pre-season training starts this week.

Wakey wakey

and still no manager or new players.

scott herbertson

If that was ironic, it was very funny!

Even if it wasn't it was very funny.

Toxteth O'Grady

If you are serious this is the funniest post of the year.

Re assurances - why didn't Mark McGhee come out and say one of the reasons he didn't take the job was concern over interference/assurances etc.. it would have been easy for him to do so as the whole of Scotland expected him to say it.

It could be possible that it was not an issue?

Regardless of whether it is an issue or not for any potential manager - the one we appt has to be the right one. Whether it's next week or next month.

Re assurances - why didn't Mark McGhee come out and say one of the reasons he didn't take the job was concern over interference/assurances etc.. it would have been easy for him to do so as the whole of Scotland expected him to say it.

It could be possible that it was not an issue?

Regardless of whether it is an issue or not for any potential manager - the one we appt has to be the right one. Whether it's next week or next month.

My guess is that Vlad was happy (but probably a bit reluctant) to go along with it with McGee but as soon as MM bottled it VR spat his dummy out in his now customary fashion and ripped the Jan 1st statement to shreds in the process.

He's gone native again and wants a puppet he can manipulate all over again by the look of things.

winston churchill
My guess is that Vlad was happy (but probably a bit reluctant) to go along with it with McGee but as soon as MM bottled it VR spat his dummy out in his now customary fashion and ripped the Jan 1st statement to shreds in the process.

He's gone native again and wants a puppet he can manipulate all over again by the look of things.

fax-machine.jpg_44207583_stevie203b.gif

He's gone native again and wants a puppet he can manipulate all over again by the look of things.[/QUOTE]

That in a nutshell is my worse fear.

Be afraid be very afraid.

Stewart MacD
I want a British Manager who knows the Scottish game..

I'd rather have any manager who could change the Scottish game.

If any of this is true then the club have a huge problem. If a manager is going to publicly refuse the job due to not getting assurances over teams issues then VR might as well get the tracksuit on.

Have you just realised the club has a huge problem?

Seymour M Hersh
you never know,if we get a knock back from miami.

the liar maybe go after a british manager like he promised back in january.

You mean a manager preferably with British experience?:hobofish:;)

skotskosparta
I guess you will, then you will see I was not at the wind up,

I'll remember to apologise.

Evening News quoted: Weiss held talks with Romanov in Lithuania ten days ago and revealed he would announce a decision on his future last Monday. However, he failed to do so and then missed a Tuesday deadline set by Hearts to give them an answer.

After failing to get the guarantees he was looking for regarding team selection and transfer targets, Weiss appears to be having second thoughts and was due to meet the Slovakian FA today to discuss the possibility of becoming the new national manager, a job he could be allowed to share with his responsibilities at Artmedia Bratislava.

I will await your response!!! ;)

Cut The Crap

To be fair, I'm 90% certain banderson sourced his story from your earlier post! ;)

Dirk Diggler

Evening news first speculated this was the case last week.

I've still to hear Weiss say anything on the matter, as you say he did.

I would have thought that would make a big headline for the tabloids over here.

A quick translation is all that's needed after all.

Darth Sidious

Has he made his decision yet?

I wonder if he if playing around with the Slovakia FA as he is with us.

monkfish1979
Has he made his decision yet?

I wonder if he if playing around with the Slovakia FA as he is with us.

I wonder if he's playing around with anybody in the same way that Banderson is speculating......

His articles are the only place I've heard any sort of reference to a deadline.

Archived