Be Prepared

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

A common practice in PR prior to announcing unpopular news is to leak worse news to the media,say a budget defecit is ?20 million,if you leak it is going to be ?50 million,then when the actual figure comes out it is a relief.

Say a former employee of the daily Express leaked to the paper that Malofeev was comong back,just prior to the announcement that the current "manager "of kaunus was taking over at Hearts on a "temporary" basis until a new manager is found ...would that be a relief

Do The Dance
A common practice in PR prior to announcing unpopular news is to leak worse news to the media,say a budget defecit is ?20 million,if you leak it is going to be ?50 million,then when the actual figure comes out it is a relief.

Say a former employee of the daily Express leaked to the paper that Malofeev was comong back,just prior to the announcement that the current "manager "of kaunus was taking over at Hearts on a "temporary" basis until a new manager is found ...would that be a relief

No.

Gigolo-Aunt

Dont think replacing Eddie with another chap from the pyramid will make the Hearts fans think, "At least its not wheelbarrow man"

Either or will be met with serious rage from the support.

:)

The Old Tolbooth
Dont think replacing Eddie with another chap from the pyramid will make the Hearts fans think, "At least its not wheelbarrow man"

Either or will be met with serious rage from the support.

:)

If it does happen, I pray to god your right mate but I get the feeling there will still be folk on here saying "give him time" :confused:

Gigolo-Aunt
If it does happen, I pray to god your right mate but I get the feeling there will still be folk on here saying "give him time" :confused:

Dont think that will happen if one of the pyramid chaps are appointed.

Will be game over for Vlad.

Mind you, he will have my season ticket money.

:wacko:

Interesting theory, but I think if this is the case its more likely that they'll annouce that Frail has got the job on a permanent basis rather than someone from Kaunus.

Perhaps we just need a dream team - get all of VR, Rodney, Malofeev, Riabovas, Chernenkov, Korobotchup, Rixxy, Frail and Valdas in the dug out. We can pay to throw tomatoes and rotten eggs at them.

That would soon get the debt down.

I honestly wondered if Vlad had worked along similar lines during Rix's tenure

..............by the time Rixy got the bullet I'm sure many of us actually welcomed Valdas back

Forgetting he was very much part of, what we now know as, 'the pyramid of p1sh'

The Mighty Thor
Dont think that will happen if one of the pyramid chaps are appointed.

Will be game over for Vlad.

Mind you, he will have my season ticket money.

:wacko:

GA

that's the whole thing in a nutshell.

No one will protest. JKB will melt down but nothing will happen in the world outside your 15 inch TFT screen.

9,000+ have given the green light and that's 60%+ of the current customer base and almost 90% of the customer base pre-romanov.

Only a Game

Are any of us still THAT stupid ?

HEARTS FOREVER

This cynicism from you CK is a breath of fresh air, have they changed the beer in the marmary?

Shame it took so long for the penny to drop, definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed are you :wacko:

davemclaren
This cynicism from you CK is a breath of fresh air, have they changed the beer in the marmary?

Shame it took so long for the penny to drop, definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed are you :wacko:

I love how people are so charitable on here. :rolleyes:

9,000+ have given the green light and that's 60%+ of the current customer base and almost 90% of the customer base pre-romanov.

Sadly, I agree.

GA

that's the whole thing in a nutshell.

No one will protest. JKB will melt down but nothing will happen in the world outside your 15 inch TFT screen.

Nah while nobody wants to be seen to be deserting The Hearts, well Hearts as we KNEW it anyway, I honestly think that many of that 9k are just about ready to do so !

I suspect many are, like myself, counting on the Jan1 announcement being honoured and are truly believing that some sense has finally been seen ?

Outside of that I reckon that a fair number are of the opinion that it simply must get better after last year and surely nobody can be as daft as to try to run the club in that fashion, therefore they are willing to give it another season :rolleyes:

However, whilst we can debate the credibility of statements like "World cup stars"...."CL in 3 seasons" ...."not a selling club" .............I feel that the Jan 1st release hit exactly the spot it was designed to do - the very heart of every fan - but in doing so the club is toying dangerously with emotions that could explode should that promise turn out to be a pack of LIES :mad:

Colonel Kurtz

pop in any time

some positive news be nice for a change

I Believe Roman Romanov will take a leaf out of Raymond Domenech's book and give us some positive news by way of proposing to his Fiance at the next Press Conference:eek:

Toxteth O'Grady
I Believe Roman Romanov will take a leaf out of Raymond Domenech's book and give us some positive news by way of proposing to his Fiance at the next Press Conference:eek:

:rofl:

The Mighty Thor
Nah while nobody wants to be seen to be deserting The Hearts, well Hearts as we KNEW it anyway, I honestly think that many of that 9k are just about ready to do so !

I suspect many are, like myself, counting on the Jan1 announcement being honoured and are truly believing that some sense has finally been seen ?

Outside of that I reckon that a fair number are of the opinion that it simply must get better after last year and surely nobody can be as daft as to try to run the club in that fashion, therefore they are willing to give it another season :rolleyes:

However, whilst we can debate the credibility of statements like "World cup stars"...."CL in 3 seasons" ...."not a selling club" .............I feel that the Jan 1st release hit exactly the spot it was designed to do - the very heart of every fan - but in doing so the club is toying dangerously with emotions that could explode should that promise turn out to be a pack of LIES :mad:

Again mate i don't disagree with the sentiment in much of what you say.

However for me the Jan 1st statement was a PR stunt designed to take the heat off a management team that were in the sheeite up to their ears. Was it a credible statement of intent to run this football club properly? No.

Sadly a desperate support took the bait big time. This forum was/has been/is full of wishful thinking about who would come in, done deals, player budgets and new signings. It's all flights of fancy. It's been said many many times but it really needs the support of this club to waken up and look at what is going in. We are and we have been taken for mugs.

in 2005/6 we got lucky. Very very lucky. Since then we have been heading one way and in the last 6 months we have accelerated that decline in a frightening way. Results on the field are pish poor at best. Results off the field are negligent at worst. New stand? Don't make me laugh.

The 9,000+ that have renewed have no room to criticise or bitch about whatever appointment is made, they gave Romanov the green light to do so. The only emotion that will grow amongst our support is the cancerous one of apathy. I've said it before, it will be the death of HMFC.

Archived