Is this the same one?

Heartbeat

Article in the SOS about Burnley not coming back in for driver cos Hearts have not been back regarding the second bid. This has sparked some comments on the article and I see non other than the radio show host who posted/posts on here is commenting. Anyone know if its the same one

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/-Burnley-manager-Coyle-says.4210746.jp

who's the radio goy that posts on here?

sorry mate but think it may breach rules to say his name or his username but users of the board generally know

Jam Tarts 1874
Article in the SOS about Burnley not coming back in for driver cos Hearts have not been back regarding the second bid.

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/-Burnley-manager-Coyle-says.4210746.jp

There you go again, making up your own version of events. It is up to Burnley to make another bid. Read the article again, it says:

"We made two inquiries for Andrew and we're not preparing a third bid," Coyle said.

"The way it was left was, if anything was going to happen, Hearts had to come back to us."

That is not the same as your version. Why do you do this? Are you a hobo?

:hobofish:

The Old Tolbooth
There you go again, making up your own version of events. It is up to Burnley to make another bid. Read the article again, it says:

"We made two inquiries for Andrew and we're not preparing a third bid," Coyle said.

"The way it was left was, if anything was going to happen, Hearts had to come back to us."

I don't see how the OP has twisted anything, you stated that Hearts had to come back to Burnley as regarding the article (quite rightly so imo) and the OP stated that Hearts had not been back in touch with Burnley regarding the second offer, surely that's the same thing no? :confused:

Your a grumpy so and so this morning, did you no get your leg over last night?

The way I read the OP ( although it may not have been meant to come out like that ) was that Hearts have NOT REPLIED to the second offer .......cue Vlad GTF , we're a disgrace .....shambles etc etc ;)

From READING the article I think OC wants Hearts to come back to him with a 'ball park' figure but we appear to be simply saying NO to their bids so it's not suggesting we are really wanting to deal ( although clearly everyone does have a price ;) )

On the papers own forum, JT&T ( ?) says

So much for the "Fire sale" comments certain people on here keep referring to. Had Driver been a Hibs player his bags would have been packed as soon as the first bid came in. Petrie wouldnt have said no.

Is that someone else ?...............cos it's rather more supportive than our boy has been of late

Seymour M Hersh
The way I read the OP ( although it may not have been meant to come out like that ) was that Hearts have NOT REPLIED to the second offer .......cue Vlad GTF , we're a disgrace .....shambles etc etc ;)

From READING the article I think OC wants Hearts to come back to him with a 'ball park' figure but we appear to be simply saying NO to their bids so it's not suggesting we are really wanting to deal ( although clearly everyone does have a price ;) )

On the papers own forum, JT&T ( ?) says

So much for the "Fire sale" comments certain people on here keep referring to. Had Driver been a Hibs player his bags would have been packed as soon as the first bid came in. Petrie wouldnt have said no.

Is that someone else ?...............cos it's rather more supportive than our boy has been of late

Try ever been!

HA HA HA well done mate but no biting

Been busy today and only looked back in just now. You are actually right though that article does not say WE (maybe not you though I suspect) didnt get back to Burnley but I did read it on line maybe the mail. Bottom line is AD is not moving to Burnley anyway although we all know people dont always say what they mean your bound to know that. Never been called a :hobofish: before though :)

Archived