Sunday Papers.

Dirk Diggler

portobellojambo1
I guess it's all quiet mate as per usual.

I think even the papers have given up on this one John, for a while they probably thought it was (i) news worthy or (ii) a good laugh, but now they realise it is neither of those and is nothing more than a waste of time and ink.

portobellojambo1
Are there any Hearts related stories in the papers?

The only one that has made the NewsNow feed is the story of Burnley giving up chasing Andy Driver.

Charlie-Brown

Newsnow is okay but not every paper is covered by it & some stories don't go online until later so I wondered if anyone had bought a real newspaper(s) and are there any Hearts stories in the mail, post, notw, sos, herald, mirror etc etc.

jamboinglasgow

mail on sunday claimed reason that Weiss didn't come was he didn't get full control. The only quote they had was from "an agent who has dealt with Romanov for managers" so no name means I have my doubts.

Charlie-Brown
mail on sunday claimed reason that Weiss didn't come was he didn't get full control. The only quote they had was from "an agent who has dealt with Romanov for managers" so no name means I have my doubts.

Weiss hasn't ruled himself out of the Hearts job yet - this has only been assumed but never reported - it may well be that Weiss will decide to stay in Slovakia with either the National Team or Artmedia or he might yet decide to come to Hearts but as far as Iam aware he hasn't yet made any definite statements about his future.

Toxteth O'Grady
Weiss hasn't ruled himself out of the Hearts job yet - this has only been assumed but never reported - it may well be that Weiss will decide to stay in Slovakia with either the National Team or Artmedia or he might yet decide to come to Hearts but as far as Iam aware he hasn't yet made any definite statements about his future.

He missed Hearts deadline for a decision, we should have ruled him out and moved on, he doesn't seem very keen so not the man for the job IMO.

scott herbertson

Why would an agent trying to find a manager for Hearts come out with that? It makes no sense at all unless the agent is an ex employee who dealt with a previous negotiation (in which case he probably knows nothing about the current negotiations)

If VR is using an agent to find a manager (which franly I oubt) tehre is no way that agent would be blabbing to the press about VR wanting to control the team being an issue

winston churchill

maybe vlad should join a dating agency.

if they cant find you somebody in six month you get your money back

Why would an agent trying to find a manager for Hearts come out with that? It makes no sense at all unless the agent is an ex employee who dealt with a previous negotiation (in which case he probably knows nothing about the current negotiations)

If VR is using an agent to find a manager (which franly I oubt) tehre is no way that agent would be blabbing to the press about VR wanting to control the team being an issue

I don't think VR is using an agent to find a manager but he will be having to deal with them as managers have agents just like players.

The problem is I don't believe VR is even looking for a manager so he won't be dealing with anyone.

If Wiess says no its Korabochka and Malofeev IMO. I just can't see anyone outside his circle accepting the diminished level of control with the heightened level of demand.

He missed Hearts deadline for a decision, we should have ruled him out and moved on, he doesn't seem very keen so not the man for the job IMO.

Why is it people keep talking about Hearts deadline I have only read this in a papers like the daily record & the sun could it not be that Weiss has spoken to Hearts and asked for more time to make a decision since the national job is about to become vacant.

Personally I dont think we should be allowing people this length of time to make decisions on whether they want to come to the club or not, but I havent heard anything from the club about deadlines and think that the press are speculating on this one.

Toxteth O'Grady
Why is it people keep talking about Hearts deadline I have only read this in a papers like the daily record & the sun could it not be that Weiss has spoken to Hearts and asked for more time to make a decision since the national job is about to become vacant.

Personally I dont think we should be allowing people this length of time to make decisions on whether they want to come to the club or not, but I havent heard anything from the club about deadlines and think that the press are speculating on this one.

Whether the deadline existed or not the fact of the matter is that he hasn't exactly jumped at the chance.

jamboinglasgow

I meant an agent representing (from what it said) a number of managers hearts have gone for.

Miller Jambo 60
I think even the papers have given up on this one John, for a while they probably thought it was (i) news worthy or (ii) a good laugh, but now they realise it is neither of those and is nothing more than a waste of time and ink.

Hi bud whats the cost for myself and Mark to join the Porto bus for a season.

Archived