19 Points behind

rick witter

Bazzas right boot

People expecting hibs to go on a dominant type spell?

- get lots of second places, challenge Celtic, win cups. dominant us, Aberdeen and Rangers ?

Really, are folk that scared of hibs?

At the same time expecting us not to improve?

**** me, and I'm the delusional one.

Once they lose their midfield in the summer they will start their decline.

Fans are fickle, I get it. Do yourselves a favour tho, step back , look at the big picture, even a little.

We need to improve, folk need to calm the **** down.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikeySimpson
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Dry your eyes and check the record books.

I'm not happy with the current team, but I am realistic over what is needed to fix it unlike you.

So in their 140+ years of history, they have been relegated from the top flight 4 times? Spending a total of 9 seasons in the second tier.

And you are saying that this is "where they belong"? And also suggesting that they got relegated soon after McLeish left, when in fact it was some 13 years later?

How are we actually meant to address what has happened, i.e. the disgraceful fact they are 19 points clear of us, with hubris like that amongst our support. Completely false assertions being made about our rivals helps absolutely nothing

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, MikeySimpson said:

So in their 140+ years of history, they have been relegated from the top flight 4 times? Spending a total of 9 seasons in the second tier.

And you are saying that this is "where they belong"? And also suggesting that they got relegated soon after McLeish left, when in fact it was some 13 years later?

How are we actually meant to address what has happened, i.e. the disgraceful fact they are 19 points clear of us, with hubris like that amongst our support. Completely false assertions being made about our rivals helps absolutely nothing

absolute hysteria. 

I'm more concerned about The gap with Aberdeen, they have been solid for years.

Getting all worked up about hibs will do nothing but give hibs fans a few chuckles.

MikeySimpson
4 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

absolute hysteria. 

I'm more concerned about The gap with Aberdeen, they have been solid for years.

Getting all worked up about hibs will do nothing but give hibs fans a few chuckles.

None of us are getting worked up about Hibs, Tosh.

We are saying that it is a disgrace that considering not even 3 years ago we were 21 points ahead of them, we now find ourselves 19 points behind.

What I am annoyed at is how far backwards we've gone in those three years, if we were second and Hibs were having a good season in third or fourth, no one would care. It is really frustrating to still see posters on here with their heads in the sand, however, as we've heard the same nonsense for ages now - "this will be the transfer window where it all changes", "this will be the time we pump Hibs 4-0 at Easter Road".

You just really have to ask, beyond blind faith and delusion, how you can possibly think that will be the case right now?

And the fact you predicted we'd finish above Hibs at Christmas isn't "backing Hearts", it's the opposite. It's letting people who are damaging our club get off the hook

frankblack
9 minutes ago, MikeySimpson said:

None of us are getting worked up about Hibs, Tosh.

We are saying that it is a disgrace that considering not even 3 years ago we were 21 points ahead of them, we now find ourselves 19 points behind.

What I am annoyed at is how far backwards we've gone in those three years, if we were second and Hibs were having a good season in third or fourth, no one would care. It is really frustrating to still see posters on here with their heads in the sand, however, as we've heard the same nonsense for ages now - "this will be the transfer window where it all changes", "this will be the time we pump Hibs 4-0 at Easter Road".

You just really have to ask, beyond blind faith and delusion, how you can possibly think that will be the case right now?

And the fact you predicted we'd finish above Hibs at Christmas isn't "backing Hearts", it's the opposite. It's letting people who are damaging our club get off the hook

You are a complete panic merchant.  We were behind them after they got promoted with McLeish too and have been other times.  Were you filling your pants when we couldn't buy a win in a derby in the past?

Fortunately the club has a longer term approach to building a solid future when the infrastructure of the new stand and pitch starts to bear fruit.

27 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

People expecting hibs to go on a dominant type spell?

- get lots of second places, challenge Celtic, win cups. dominant us, Aberdeen and Rangers ?

Really, are folk that scared of hibs?

At the same time expecting us not to improve?

**** me, and I'm the delusional one.

Once they lose their midfield in the summer they will start their decline.

Fans are fickle, I get it. Do yourselves a favour tho, step back , look at the big picture, even a little.

We need to improve, folk need to calm the **** down.

Tosh - Hibs are 19 points ahead of us and counting 

By **** are you fully signed up to what Levein is going to do this summer 

You are highly delusional. You also need to have a real ****ing word with yourself as your wish for them to beat Rangers in SC has galvanised them to a level you also wish to deny 

MikeySimpson
17 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You are a complete panic merchant.  We were behind them after they got promoted with McLeish too and have been other times.  Were you filling your pants when we couldn't buy a win in a derby in the past?

Fortunately the club has a longer term approach to building a solid future when the infrastructure of the new stand and pitch starts to bear fruit.

Again, why would you care about how I felt in the year 2001? It's irrelevant. It's about the here and now. According to you, Hibs will be relegated in a few seasons anyway as it's their natural place (despite the fact we've both been relegated an identical amount of times over history - 4).

So maybe, just maybe, it isn't Hearts fans "shiteing it" that's the problem anymore. Maybe it's the arrogance and delusions of people who think everything is fine because somehow, without any change being enacted, things will come good again, simply because "they always do", as we are Hearts

Mars plastic
25 minutes ago, Spencer said:

You are highly delusional. You also need to have a real ****ing word with yourself as your wish for them to beat Rangers in SC has galvanised them to a level you also wish to deny 

Think he's in his Frankblack account at the moment, mate.

29 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Have you been given access to this magic approach? I thought it was original a 5 year plan 4 years ago? 

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, Spencer said:

My wish... again, with your lies.

if you're not making things up like that you are making things up about Ann and Craig. An absolute shit stirrer. 

Also, on the flip side the rangers thing is playing out as I predicted and hoped. They have not pulled away from the pack or look like They will anytime soon. No need to apologise for you being unable to understand the significance of this, you are obsessed about our neighbours, I get it.

Unlike you, I don't fear hibs, galvanised or otherwise.

You continually fill your pants at every thing hibs.

The sad thing, the very sad thing is that it's all about hibs with you.

for example, if we were exactly the same, but hibs and Motherwell swapped places you wouldn't be caring as much.

Of that I have no doubt.

Your a " as long as we're better than hibs" kind of fan.

Imo a safety blanket for poor Hearts seasons in the past. If hibs do somehow raise the bar, I'm suprised

folk like you don't see it as an opportunity for Hearts.

You say I have no ambition but imo, you're a slavering panic merchant who's sole ambition for Hearts is to be better than hibs. Folk like you have a cheek to call CL a loser, you are the shining example of it.

Nookie Bear
31 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Maybe we can sell this fruit on matchdays and raise money for a new keeper.:pleased:

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

My wish... again, with your lies.

if you're not making things up like that you are making things up about Ann and Craig. An absolute shit stirred.

Also, on the flip side the rangers thing is playing out as I predicted and hoped. They have not pulled away from the pack or look like They will anytime soon. No need to apologise for you being unable to understand the significance of this, you are obsessed about our neighbours, I get it.

Unlike you, I don't fear hibs, galvanised or otherwise.

You continually fill your pants at every thing hibs.

The sad thing, the very sad thing is that it's all about hibs with you.

for example, if we were exactly the same, but hibs and Motherwell swapped places you wouldn't be caring as much.

Of that I have no doubt.

Your a " as long as we're better than hibs" kind of fan.

Imo a safety blanket for poor Hearts seasons in the past. If hibs do somehow raise the bar, I'm surrised

folk like you don't see it as an opportunity for Hearts.

You say I have no ambition but imo, you're a slavering panic merchant who's sole ambition for Hearts is to be better than hibs. Folk like you have a cheek to call CL a loser, you are the shining example of it.

Maybe i am being slow, but i don;t get what this means.

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

I think it happened last time Hibs got promoted with Alex McLeish - they got their first season bounce and eventually fell back in coming seasons before getting relegated again.

History tells us that Hibs wil be back down where they belong in the Championship in the near future.

Hibs fell back down again after McLeish left for Rangers - they appointed the likes of Mr Blobby so no surprise there!

If Lennon stays I think we will continue to get significant competition from them.

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, MikeySimpson said:

Again, why would you care about how I felt in the year 2001? It's irrelevant. It's about the here and now. According to you, Hibs will be relegated in a few seasons anyway as it's their natural place (despite the fact we've both been relegated an identical amount of times over history - 4).

So maybe, just maybe, it isn't Hearts fans "shiteing it" that's the problem anymore. Maybe it's the arrogance and delusions of people who think everything is fine because somehow, without any change being enacted, things will come good again, simply because "they always do", as we are Hearts

absolute shite.

folk DON'T think things are fine.

folk DON'T expect things to magically work out.

Some folk do expect CL with a full summer window  to get in his players and forge his own team that will challenge were we want to be.

Once that happens we'll be in about hibs, Aberdeen  and hopefully Rangers.

Not that hard to comprehend.

34 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Tosh???????  You mean to tell me Chucky is actually Tosh!!!!   Well that figures right enough!!

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Maybe we can sell this fruit on matchdays and raise money for a new keeper.:pleased:

What, do you mean-get a safe pear of gloves inbetween the sticks.....

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Thomaso said:

Tosh???????  You mean to tell me Chucky is actually Tosh!!!!   Well that figures right enough!!

Nothing gets past you......

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Hibs fell back down again after McLeish left for Rangers - they appointed the likes of Mr Blobby so no surprise there!

If Lennon stays I think we will continue to get significant competition from them.

So what?

you scared of hibs?

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Nothing gets past you......

That one did........I just struggle to comprehend why any sane person on here would want to continue to change identities!

So what?

you scared of hibs?

No just offering my opinion based on football facts - rather than your infantile rants Toshy.  :lol:

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

That one did........I just struggle to comprehend why any sane person on here would want to continue to change identities!

Hardly a brain teaser tbh. I can see how you do struggle to comprehend, tho.

toshsleftfoot

Rudisleftfoot

bigdavesheed

weechucksheed

there's a pattern, about as obvious as Clark kent/ superman.

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

absolute shite.

Some folk do expect CL with a full summer window  to get in his players and forge his own team that will challenge were we want to be.

He had the players this season - and the transfer window - to do a darn sight better than he has done.

Couple of decent additions, work on the players we have and keep them motivated...we could be a lot closer to where we want to be than we are now.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

No just offering my opinion based on football facts - rather than your infantile rants Toshy.  :lol:

Don't worry then, chill enjoy the challenge and enjoy it more when we do come good.

Nookie Bear

toshsleftfoot

Rudisleftfoot

bigdavesheed

weechucksheed

Dion Dublin next?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Dion Dublin next?

Was actually thinking Laff'srightandleft foot, but tbh there's lots of opshunns.

5 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

toshsleftfoot

Rudisleftfoot

bigdavesheed

weechucksheed

Weird

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

He had the players this season - and the transfer window - to do a darn sight better than he has done.

Couple of decent additions, work on the players we have and keep them motivated...we could be a lot closer to where we want to be than we are now.

maybe aye, maybe naw.

no excuses this summer/ next season tho.

Bazzas right boot

Weird

in 3 posts you have hinted or called me-

insane

infantile 

weird.

Great stuff.

7 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

in 3 posts you have hinted or called me-

insane

infantile 

weird.

Great stuff.

Mmmm think you need to read some of the stuff you call other posters before claiming the moral high ground

However - Sorry.....who would you like me to apologise to?  Tosh....Rudi....Chucky...or whatever you are calling yourself this week.  :whistling:

Bazzas right boot

Mmmm think you need to read some of the stuff you call other posters before claiming the moral high ground

However - Sorry.....who would you like me to apologise to?  Tosh....Rudi....Chucky...or whatever you are calling yourself this week.  :whistling:

lol, I would say I am very reserved giving the abuse recieve.

I don't require an apology. 

I just think it'sa bit insane, infantile and weird to get personal with other Hearts fans.

Each to their own!

30 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

absolute shite.

You said exactly the same about Cathro last season.

You also said we would be above hibs by xmas and then changed it to after the January window.

You have said all of the above based on what?  Magically working out is all I can see. 

A decent manager of any sort shouldn't need all that time either, especially coming in just as the season began, especially when he had a very productive January window and even more especially when he had a say in the majority of signings in our first team right now.   

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 minute ago, Juanjo15 said:

You also said we would be above hibs by xmas and then changed it to after the January window.

You have said all of the above based on what?  Magically working out is all I can see. 

A decent manager of any sort shouldn't need all that time either, especially coming in just as the season began, especially when he had a very productive January window and even more especially when he had a say in the majority of signings in our first team right now.   

Also, for all the flak Cathro gets about being a disaster and how Levein "inhereted" and needs over a whole season and two and a half windows to clean up this unprecedented mess, Cathro left behind arguably our two best players. 

2 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Also, for all the flak Cathro gets about being a disaster and how Levein "inhereted" and needs over a whole season and two and a half windows to clean up this unprecedented mess, Cathro left behind arguably our two best players. 

Yeah it's selective arguing.   Only McLaughlin has been as important as Berra and Lafferty, both brought in by Cathro.  Plus Hughes who Levein is desperate to sign a new deal and Michael Smith who has been consistent. 

Beast Boy
1 hour ago, Oliver Twist said:

c5268928583441c7d5afab1e7c7ed604.jpg.86b1440ec7e2b4caa4a7ef8d3f398f26.jpg

Good to see you back m8. How’s the family?

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

I said I'd sack cathro if the lc went wrong. Ann agreed.

I would give any Manager a summer transfer window.

I also underestimated the damage Cathro done.

hibs and killie are a bit better than I thought. I was wrong about us.

I did call unbeaten December.

oh, and  we will be above hibs by xmas.....?

15 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

lol, I would say I am very reserved giving the abuse recieve.

I don't require an apology. 

I just think it'sa bit insane, infantile and weird to get personal with other Hearts fans.

Each to their own!

Absolute classic from a guy who has just posted to another JKB'r -

"You're a slavering panic merchant"

Was that you Chucky or are you blaming Toshy???  :whistling:

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Cathro left us a mess, unfit, unbalanced, with very little depth.

Peterhead above us in a league sums it up, that's how bad. Folk are losing their shit after  a 2-1 reverse at Ibrox in a dead rubber. Cathro overseen us getting beat in a cup game of Peterhead.  Perspective if anything.

He did  Bring in two or three good pkayers, CL emptied about 5/6 in January.

I am giving CL a full summer window.

perfectly reasonable- imo.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Absolute classic from a guy who has just posted to another JKB'r -

"You're a slavering panic merchant"

Was that you Chucky or are you blaming Toshy???  :whistling:

To a guy that said I wished hibs won the cup amongst other things, and also called me an apologist further up the thread.

Perfectly reasonable and controlled response. 

9 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Cathro left us a mess, unfit, unbalanced, with very little depth.

Peterhead above us in a league sums it up, that's how bad. Folk are losing their shit after  a 2-1 reverse at Ibrox in a dead rubber. Cathro overseen us getting beat in a cup game of Peterhead.  Perspective if anything.

He did  Bring in two or three good pkayers, CL emptied about 5/6 in January.

I am giving CL a full summer window.

perfectly reasonable- imo.

Cathro didn't get the full summer transfer window.

It's pish !

That's a huge gap which could get easily bigger.

No point trying to gloss over...or...wet your pants about either. 

Our standing in Europe is so bad now that it makes little difference.

Some people will still lose their shit over a few grand in League money.

Diddums !

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Maybe i am being slow, but i don;t get what this means.

if being better than hibs is what you want/ demand, them being better will in turn mean we have to br better in order to better them.  

or summin.

If that's your thing/ goal/ target then Hearts being better than a decent hibs side is better than being better than a shite hibs side.

Unknown user
28 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

19 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

Yeah it's selective arguing.   Only McLaughlin has been as important as Berra and Lafferty, both brought in by Cathro.  Plus Hughes who Levein is desperate to sign a new deal and Michael Smith who has been consistent. 

Cathro WAS a disaster no matter who he signed though - surely neither of you are seriously arguing with that?

There was so much more to sort out than personnel when he left, pre season had been very short on fitness work, spirits were low and the fans were going mental. 

Cathro WAS a disaster

8 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

To a guy that said I wished hibs won the cup amongst other things, and also called me an apologist further up the thread.

Perfectly reasonable and controlled response. 

Make your mind up Chucky......you just told me it was "insane" to "get personal with other Hearts fans"

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Juanjo15 said:

Cathro didn't get the full summer transfer window.

aye, cause he lost to Peter ****ing head after having the second worse form in the league.

Jesus Christ.......I'm done.

aye, cause he lost to Peter ****ing head after having the second worse form in the league.

Think that would be best Chucky. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Cathro WAS a disaster no matter who he signed though - surely neither of you are seriously arguing with that?

There was so much more to sort out than personnel when he left, pre season had been very short on fitness work, spirits were low and the fans were going mental. 

Cathro WAS a disaster

No, he was a disaster I completely agree and this time last year it was evident yet some others called it bed wetting and waiting to see what the summer brought.

Fact is, disaster or not, the squad left was more than enough for Levein to work with though before getting through to January and addressing what was needed.   It wasn't a complete shambles of a squad and Cathro was punted with 30 days left of the summer window.  

2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

So CL or any other manager gets your backing of a whole summer window unless they lose in the LC as such your comments on Cathro last season? 

Bazzas right boot

Make your mind up Chucky......you just told me it was "insane" to "get personal with other Hearts fans"

ehh, you didn't see the sarcasm in that.... read that paragraph back, then think about what I pulled you up for.....

Anyway, off on a tangent .I will give as good as I get, but very rarely, if ever start the persnal jibes.

You came crashing in with 2/ 3 digs , I played. Another poster gives me more abuse than most so I give it back.

You now have a bee in your bonnet. Crack on.

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Cathro WAS a disaster

Cathro was a total disaster and a huge black mark on Levein's report card.....a black mark that is not being erased due to the on-going disappointing performances of our team under his control.

Archived