RBS Royal Highland Show

S.N.T.H.

Who's been out this year?

I've been working there for RBS since Thursday and the atmosphere has been excellent. Still don't really get the whole jist of the show, with it being my first year, but the farmers love it.

Anyone fire along?

Craig Gordons Gloves
Who's been out this year?

I've been working there for RBS since Thursday and the atmosphere has been excellent. Still don't really get the whole jist of the show, with it being my first year, but the farmers love it.

Anyone fire along?

obviously not been this year, been before and it can be a good laugh. It was THE event of the year for most farmers around us. The saturday of the RHS we used to be mobbed with drunken farmers ordering steak after steak!

davemclaren

When I left Uni I worked at the show as a fire piquet. 12 hour shifts from 7 at night walking around the animal stalls checking for fires. Never found a fire but did have to repatriate several escaped animals and drunk farmers.... :wacko:

Craig Gordons Gloves
When I left Uni I worked at the show as a fire piquet. 12 hour shifts from 7 at night walking around the animal stalls checking for fires. Never found a fire but did have to repatriate several escaped animals and drunk farmers.... :wacko:

you sure it wasnt drunk animals and escaped farmers?

Had my first job there; was a ******* "parking attendant" (one of those goons in day-glo tops pointing cars in the direction to park).

Worst job anyone could ever have (especially with pushy farmers in 4x4s); people who do that have my respect.

Ray Winstone

Was meant to og tou=ut todya bit got distracted with othetr activities - usually a good lavf,

Was meant to og tou=ut todya bit got distracted with othetr activities - usually a good lavf,

Pished last night?

Pete Seeger

I didn't go but was in reserve for the Callander young farmers tug o war team if anyone had pulled out. :o

I'm away there now. It's not just farmers love it, us Tories enjoy it to, we're well in the majortiy there

Miller Jambo 60
you sure it wasnt drunk animals and escaped farmers?

My dad was there and said it was good, not in to it myself but if your in to bulls and cows.:107years::107years:

Archived