Jump to content

queensferryjambo

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, been here before said:

 

Tou could have typed 'fappening' into google far quicker than the time it took you to post that.

You ever thought that asking on here, rather than googling,  that someone might respond with something else they didn't know, which might lead to a discussion on the subject. 

No one should ask anything? 

Do you think the poster hasn't heard of Google and you dont see any added benefits by asking someone on here?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Morgan

    22

  • FruitJuice

    10

  • Jambo 4 Ever

    8

  • Kiwidoug

    8

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, been here before said:

 

Whats sarcastic about stating a fact?

 

If youd used google like a normal person you also wouldnt have had to wait about 15 mins for the answer. Its quite a thing, you should try it.

Very good question. I just googled facts and wiki says

 

 
fact is a thing that is known to be consistent with objective reality and can be proven to be true with evidence

 

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

To me it was.

 

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

Sorry mum.

 

Made me laugh , imagine having a sense of humour

Link to post
Share on other sites
King Of The Cat Cafe
5 hours ago, Fraggle said:

 

😂😂

 

It's a series of websites that started out buying and showing the nude selfies taken by a number of A list celebs and hacked from their I-Cloud accounts. They then started showing pics from other lesser known folks all the way down to the Z Listers desperate for their 10mins of fame. 

 

How many people who did not know that before have now searched for it?

 

 

Disclaimer: Not me, m'lud.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

 

How many people who did not know that before have now searched for it?

 

 

Disclaimer: Not me, m'lud.

I searched it.  :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Very good question. I just googled facts and wiki says

 

 
fact is a thing that is known to be consistent with objective reality and can be proven to be true with evidence

 

 

 

Made me laugh , imagine having a sense of humour

Don’t you dare have a sense of humour. Do you not realise that everything should be doom and gloom?

 

Onto the naughty step for you, young man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

You ever thought that asking on here, rather than googling,  that someone might respond with something else they didn't know, which might lead to a discussion on the subject. 

No one should ask anything? 

Do you think the poster hasn't heard of Google and you dont see any added benefits by asking someone on here?

 

 

The poster has not heard of google , its been mentioned to them several thousand times but always slips the posters mind. 

 

2 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

 

How many people who did not know that before have now searched for it?

 

 

Disclaimer: Not me, m'lud.

 

Just now, Morgan said:

I searched it.  :lol: 

 

I have heard of it a friend or two of mine are on it. There is wikifeet too (not something i’d search but Terri Runnels finds it hilarious to talk about as she is on it) , which i hadn’t heard of before Terri was on about it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Don’t you dare have a sense of humour. Do you not realise that everything should be doom and gloom?

 

Onto the naughty step for you, young man.

 

Yes Dad

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
20 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

 

How many people who did not know that before have now searched for it?

 

 

Disclaimer: Not me, m'lud.

 

 

I did. 

 

Didn't make much sense, still doesn't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tcjambo said:

There's a great story in the original link about the Sinn Fein donor that sliced off his penis🗡:hibsfud:

 

Stokes' penis?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Sorry mum.

 

:winkiss:

 

 

Naw, the explanation of what the thing is made no sense. 

Pictures of celebrities in a day had a name of something, made no ****in sense to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

Naw, the explanation of what the thing is made no sense. 

Pictures of celebrities in a day had a name of something, made no ****in sense to me. 

I know.

 

Me neither.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearts fans arguing with each other and all because stokes the stalker is a terrible human being.  Feck him  what's the difference between a deferred sentence and a suspended one? Ram your Google up your arse before anyone starts.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Ken that older thing, Carol Kirkwood? Does the weather on BBC in the mornings? Just when you were talking about the fappening n that eh...

I hope that's not easy to find online 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Ken that older thing, Carol Kirkwood? Does the weather on BBC in the mornings? Just when you were talking about the fappening n that eh...

 

What happened to Judith? Always remember Heather the Weather and my Auntie going aye bet she gets fan mail from both sides of the wall , thankfully I was an innocent kid so had no idea what she meant

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/04/2018 at 11:45, Phil Dunphy said:

194014772-71e1c40f-cc5e-40d3-bd99-c0061d

Wonder which one is him.

That can’t be the real IRA. They can only afford 4 balaclavas and the guy seated looks like he’s a human mole or something with a wooden hoodie pulled over his face. Strange bunch! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

 

How many people who did not know that before have now searched for it?

 

 

Disclaimer: Not me, m'lud.

😂😂

 

There's a few different versions of The Fappening (so I'm told 🤫). 

 

If the Carol Kirkwood pictures are real you won't look at a McDonalds Quarter Pounder the same again.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/04/2018 at 11:45, Phil Dunphy said:

194014772-71e1c40f-cc5e-40d3-bd99-c0061d

Wonder which one is him.

 

Obviously spent so much money on guns and camouflage jackets that they cannae afford a lamp shade or proper curtains.  The tablecloth clashes badly with the feature wall, the nick of that wallpaper btw!  The table looks suspiciously like it is of the wallpapering variety, somewhat sagging which is why all of the bullets have rolled into the middle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RobNox said:

 

Obviously spent so much money on guns and camouflage jackets that they cannae afford a lamp shade or proper curtains.  The tablecloth clashes badly with the feature wall, the nick of that wallpaper btw!  The table looks suspiciously like it is of the wallpapering variety, somewhat sagging which is why all of the bullets have rolled into the middle.

😂

And why is the guy in the middle reading something to a photographer?

Not the brightest lot these terrorists. 

 

Edited by FruitJuice
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

You ever thought that asking on here, rather than googling,  that someone might respond with something else they didn't know, which might lead to a discussion on the subject. 

No one should ask anything? 

Do you think the poster hasn't heard of Google and you dont see any added benefits by asking someone on here?

 

Well said

 

some people on here just like to hide behind their keyboards and act like bullies

Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
19 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

You ever thought that asking on here, rather than googling,  that someone might respond with something else they didn't know, which might lead to a discussion on the subject. 

No one should ask anything? 

Do you think the poster hasn't heard of Google and you dont see any added benefits by asking someone on here?

 

 

You ever thought that you've only been here a week and might well be unaware of our friend from Hamilton then?

 

Dont you think this poster might have a history of repeatedly asking the moat mundane questions and appearinng incapable of using a simple search engine?

 

You dont see the benefit of not flying in with both feet?

 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Well said

 

some people on here just like to hide behind their keyboards and act like bullies

 

On the contrary. In the unlikely event you could get someone to tell you where to park, ask if there's any queues, get to the ticket office, ask someone where to eat, be told where to go for place for a drink, ask how to use the turnstyles in the new stand, as where your row is, where your seat is, where the bogs and the pie stalls are, then I would gladly meet you to shake your hand for being one of the biggest WUM (Google it)on here. There is no way you're real.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, been here before said:

 

You ever thought that you've only been here a week and might well be unaware of our friend from Hamilton then?

 

Dont you think this poster might have a history of repeatedly asking the moat mundane questions and appearinng incapable of using a simple search engine?

 

You dont see the benefit of not flying in with both feet?

 

 

On the contrary. In the unlikely event you could get someone to tell you where to park, ask if there's any queues, get to the ticket office, ask someone where to eat, be told where to go for place for a drink, ask how to use the turnstyles in the new stand, as where your row is, where your seat is, where the bogs and the pie stalls are, then I would gladly meet you to shake your hand for being one of the biggest WUM (Google it)on here. There is no way you're real.

I'm aware of the poster from Lanarkshire.  Flying in with both feet?  Explain? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

more a hall of shame

 

Haha. Someone should put together their starting 11 for their hall of shame. Strong contenders for the centre forward positions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

 

What did you find...

 

* asking for a friend!

Tell your ‘friend’ that it was to do with leaked photos of ‘celebrities’ who were mostly female.

 

It wasn’t really worth the effort tbh.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...
Ainsley Harriott

Wee IRA Tony back in court again for stalking his ex and abusing her parents. According to the morals on sisterfister.net hes still a legend and just needs his wrist slapped. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Wee IRA Tony back in court again for stalking his ex and abusing her parents. According to the morals on sisterfister.net hes still a legend and just needs his wrist slapped. 

.net has no shame.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep hoping to read an article saying Stokes has been left bankrupt and is living in a damp cardboard box on Cowdenbeath High Street.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I keep hoping to read an article saying Stokes has been left bankrupt and is living in a damp cardboard box on Cowdenbeath High Street.

 

 

With Riordan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
OmiyaHearts
5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I keep hoping to read an article saying Stokes has been left bankrupt and is living in a damp cardboard box on Cowdenbeath High Street.

 

 

It's only a matter of time. Hibs forwards follow a path they cannot change, a destiny they cannot avoid.

 

It is written...... (or maybe scratched onto a methadone container by a needle).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo 4 Ever
27 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Wee IRA Tony back in court again for stalking his ex and abusing her parents. According to the morals on sisterfister.net hes still a legend and just needs his wrist slapped. 

Doesn’t have a kid with his ex too? (Poor kid)

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I keep hoping to read an article saying Stokes has been left bankrupt and is living in a damp cardboard box on Cowdenbeath High Street.

 

 

Cowdenbeath high st 😂.

Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Oh wait!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DH1986 said:

I keep hoping to read an article saying Stokes has been left bankrupt and is living in a damp cardboard box on Cowdenbeath High Street.

 

 

Luxury.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DH1986 said:


Holding each other close to keep warm at night.

Garry O'Connor wants to know if he can come to this party?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Garry O'Connor wants to know if he can come to this party?


They can all get a heat from the spoon burning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Morgan said:

.net has no shame.


The land of paedo-bantz. Vermin in the extreme.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...