queensferryjambo

What a total ****ing wierdo he is.  Also, 32??  He looked about 60 when he played for Hibs :rofl:

Embarrassing behaviour, something that no "anti domestic abuse course" is ever going to be able to sort out. 

He'll be in the jail good and proper before too long. 

Edited by tian447

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Sooks

• Jambo 4 Ever

• FruitJuice

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Apprentice

He’s only 32? Could easily still be playing at a decent level but like many others has decided to piss it up the wall for some strange reason. 

2 hours ago, copa-mundial said:

Have any of their strikers, not done anything ridiculously stupid in the past 25 years? 

Fletcher?  Rest are utter cretins. 

7 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Fletcher?  Rest are utter cretins. 

Good shout. 

I suppose 1 outta about 8+ ain't a bad ratio in their case.

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I can’t even mind him ever being there 🤣🤣🤣

I played two games for Livingston's youth side so I'm going to call myself an ex Livi star from now on 😂

Fort Vallance
19 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Stokes going on an anti domestic abuse course now., could be jailed if he doesn't finish it....

Former Arsenal star Anthony Stokes, 32, is told to attend anti-domestic abuse course | Daily Mail Online

Hope he has the foresight to keep the course materials for some of his hibby mates.

He's never seen out a contract yet so it doesn't look good.

19 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Stokes going on an anti domestic abuse course now., could be jailed if he doesn't finish it....

Former Arsenal star Anthony Stokes, 32, is told to attend anti-domestic abuse course | Daily Mail Online

Hope he has the foresight to keep the course materials for some of his hibby mates.

It's the Hibs way.

Former Arsenal star?  Is that right?  

Doubt if any of their supporters would even remember him.

Henry and Pires were stars.

• 1 year later...
Jambo 4 Ever
6 hours ago, jb102 said:

Hiding in Ireland after year on the run from Police Scotland.

What’s he on the run for?

adambraejambo
4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What’s he on the run for?

He never turned up at his sentencing date at....wait for it......Hamilton Sheriff Court . Can't remember what he got done for . Sure it was something to do with his ex and her family.  

Jambo 4 Ever
4 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

He never turned up at his sentencing date at....wait for it......Hamilton Sheriff Court . Can't remember what he got done for . Sure it was something to do with his ex and her family.  

Doesn’t he have a kid in Edinburgh now? Hi 

Karma is real.

O’Connor, Riordan, Griffiths, Stokes. All Hibee idols. All scumbags and all going to end up potless lying in a puddle of their own pish by the time they’re 40. 

Natural Order.

7 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Karma is real.

O’Connor, Riordan, Griffiths, Stokes. All Hibee idols. All scumbags and all going to end up potless lying in a puddle of their own pish by the time they’re 40. 

Natural Order.

You're a poet,

Did you know it?

He's nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is, and he'll turn up to somewhere in the UK and get himself lifted, probably because he forgets he's a ****ing dick. 

No Idle Talk

O'Connor, Riordan, Griffiths, Stokes.

All of them were talented footballers but absolutely Hibs class people. Not a one of them could lace John Robertson's boots. On the park or off it.

Edited by No Idle Talk

Fort Vallance
10 hours ago, rory78 said:

Can't be that hard to find him FFS 

Disguised as Elvis. Apparently a big fan.

21 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Disguised as Elvis. Apparently a big fan.

This is exactly the reason we invented extraordinary rendition.

Yet another in the lengthy role call of FFFHibs players who have courted trouble wherever they go. Its happened far far too many times at that club for it to be a coincidence. 

5 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

No doubt he’s got a lot of problems. But he does have footballing talent…

293ABFA8-4F69-4347-A681-12E7D1DD3D21.jpeg

Did have talent. 

Is that the game when at full time fans ran on the park and embarrassed themselves ?

4 hours ago, dannymack said:

Did have talent. 

Is that the game when at full time fans ran on the park and embarrassed themselves ?

Yes, Danny. As others have said “Hibs class” 😊

10 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

Bit obvious 

10 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

Sniff 🧐

davemclaren

He’s probably 1,345 in the UK most wanted list. I doubt any organisation is putting much effort into finding him. He’ll turn up at some point. 

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Bit obvious 

It is obvious, you’re right. 
But too many keen to talk about other issues and not on football, though.

I don’t think Hibs would have won the cup without Stokes’ finishing abilities and that cutting edge is crucial - especially against in a cup game against the uglies when you know chances will be scant.

20 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

It is obvious, you’re right. 
But too many keen to talk about other issues and not on football, though.

I don’t think Hibs would have won the cup without Stokes’ finishing abilities and that cutting edge is crucial - especially against in a cup game against the uglies when you know chances will be scant.

See with the total shambles at your club right now would your time not be better spent discussing that on a Hibs forum instead of putting your self through a daily reminder of just how far ahead we are of you now on a Hearts forum

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

See with the total shambles at your club right now would your time not be better spent discussing that on a Hibs forum instead of putting your self through a daily reminder of just how far ahead we are of you now on a Hearts forum

It is a Hearts forum, but the topic subject (not my instigation) is what I’m addressing.

I happen to think we can be objective about a non-Hearts player’s footballing abilities, and that’s all I’m seeking to do here.

And surely, objectivity shouldn’t attract accusations of being an infiltrator?

Mind you, I’ve seen some fairly balanced discussions on other non-Hearts players on JKB. Why not in this case, I wonder?

3 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

It is a Hearts forum, but the topic subject (not my instigation) is what I’m addressing.

I happen to think we can be objective about a non-Hearts player’s footballing abilities, and that’s all I’m seeking to do here.

Mind you, I’ve seen some fairly balanced discussions on other non-Hearts players on JKB. Why not in this case, I wonder?

Because the topic is not his footballing ability it is the fact he is a total scum bag and currently on the run ............................ quite why a Hearts supporter would want to post a photo of him celebrating a goal while playing for Hibs on this thread is beyond me

He will sign a new contract at Easter road along with Leigh Griffith's and a couple of Russians, just to confirm they are a bunch filth everyone dislikes.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Because the topic is not his footballing ability it is the fact he is a total scum bag and currently on the run ............................ quite why a Hearts supporter would want to post a photo of him celebrating a goal while playing for Hibs on this thread is beyond me

They wouldn't. Would they? :unsure:

Just now, graygo said:

They wouldn't. Would they? :unsure:

Especially when no body was even questioning if he was a good footballer or not 

22 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Your last sentence makes no sense what so ever either the reason he is being discussed and there is almost total agreement that he is a scum bag is because the thread is literally about Anthony Stokes being and behaving like a scum bag 

been here before
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Your last sentence makes no sense what so ever either the reason he is being discussed and there is almost total agreement that he is a scum bag is because the thread is literally about Anthony Stokes being and behaving like a scum bag 

"The thread is literally about Anthony Stokes" going AWOL from a Turkish club. The clue is in the thread title.

Is there "literally" a thread you're not all over like a rash?

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, been here before said:

"The thread is literally about Anthony Stokes" going AWOL from a Turkish club. The clue is in the thread title.

Is there "literally" a thread you're not all over like a rash?

Hi Mr Uber nice of you to check in and I hope you are well .......................... I am glad you are still obsessing about me