Tickets for Celtic and Hibs on sale

Mikey1874

Just something that might have been missed. Tickets on sale now.

At least its decent enough period of 3/4 weeks to sell tickets. 

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Were Roseburn ST holders not meant to get first shout for tickets for Cat A games?

Good point

10 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

When you click tickets nothing comes up on the website.

I just got in okay

7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

£300 for a mascot package?!

Jesus wept.

I thought it was pretty good, I'm sure the price for a Cat B game was £300 so you're getting a Cat A game for the same price.

5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Jesus wept.

Extortionate amount of money imo but West Ham was £600 for a friend's brother last season.. you could get 10 season tickets for U13s at Hearts for that price 

Phil Dunphy
6 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I thought it was pretty good, I'm sure the price for a Cat B game was £300 so you're getting a Cat A game for the same price.

Over Christmas it was £120.

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Over Christmas it was £120.

That was for a much reduced package, therefore it was cheaper.

Hearts just announced on twitter that all Mascot Packages are sold out

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Jesus wept.

Christ, you’re a right bundle of laughs. 

Sold out though so the club have managed to fleece another group of fans:laugh:

Phil Dunphy
53 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Christ, you’re a right bundle of laughs. 

Sold out though so the club have managed to fleece another group of fans:laugh:

Do you think £300 is a fair price for a mascot package? That’s ****ing mental. 

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I can be quite critical of the club but £300 doesn't seem too bad when you see what you get.  3 tickets, full strip, tour, photo in programme etc etc 

Phil Dunphy
4 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

I can be quite critical of the club but £300 doesn't seem too bad when you see what you get.  3 tickets, full strip, tour, photo in programme etc etc 

Seems a bit excessive to me. £200 wouldn’t be too bad 

6 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Think that price was set during administration when Bryan Jackson offered opportunity for third out of 3 mascots to pay. 

21 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Clearly was as it sold out within a couple of hours. 

Do The Dance

£300 gets you f all these days. Not had my kids do this yet, but if Hearts go all out and create a memorable day for the child and parents, then it’s worth it more than a lot of things. If they don’t, then it’s not worth it. :lol:

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

£300 gets you a full kit, 3 tickets for the match, a stadium tour, meeting the players, and a memory you'll never forget. 

If they did adult packages, I'd ****ing sign up for it. 

On my wedding anniversary, Hearts v Hibs.  Looking forward to Alex Marshall and Eilidh Doyle displaying their medals at half time and presenting a cheque for £1,000,000 to Ann Budge on behalf of FoH.

And Hearts 3-0 up.

been here before

300 notes is a lot of money for what it is and oitwith the range of a lot of people. I've thought about this a few times for the wee dude bit always decided against it primarily due to he's already got a strip, I've already got a season ticket and we've done the tour. 

My Mrs would like to see him do it but wouldnt really fancy staying for the game- so thats the 3rd ticket u/s.

I reckon having a draw or competitions every now and again from the Junior Jambos would let people who might otherwise not have a spare £300 lying about get a chance.

Phil Dunphy
1 hour ago, been here before said:

300 notes is a lot of money for what it is and oitwith the range of a lot of people. I've thought about this a few times for the wee dude bit always decided against it primarily due to he's already got a strip, I've already got a season ticket and we've done the tour. 

My Mrs would like to see him do it but wouldnt really fancy staying for the game- so thats the 3rd ticket u/s.

I reckon having a draw or competitions every now and again from the Junior Jambos would let people who might otherwise not have a spare £300 lying about get a chance.

My thoughts. 

10 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

My thoughts. 

Why didn’t you say that then instead of your usual snyde comments against the club? 

I gave my ST seat for both games back to the club today. SB Lower Wheatfield 

Phil Dunphy
On 13/04/2018 at 08:05, Rudolf said:

Why didn’t you say that then instead of your usual snyde comments against the club? 

If I want to criticise the club, I can.

Grow up.

davemclaren
On 13/04/2018 at 06:43, been here before said:

Jkb has bought some mascot spots in the last couple of seasons and made them available to subscribed members via draws. 

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

If I want to criticise the club, I can.

Grow up.

Of course you can. You seem to wallow it though, and in this case your criticism is unjustified given it sold out within a couple of hours. 

Archived