Saturday Evening Sober Thread

Makween

Anyone else on the chocolate milk? C'mon, people, let's exchange stories about what ker-ayzee guys we are.

If im still on at midnight, means i have had 2 much coffee and wide awake ;)

chester copperpot
Anyone else on the chocolate milk? C'mon, people, let's exchange stories about what ker-ayzee guys we are.

I've just arranged for Neave to come round and kick your head in. How Ker-ayzee is that. ;)

Neave's a speccy, diabetic, left handed student. The only way that he could ever do that would make me worried would be threaten to play his ****ey, "balls-to-the-wall" music at me.

I just finished a big glass of water, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I'm going mental tonight - going to have TWO cans of Coke Zero.

;)

I really like Coke Zero, it tastes just like normal Coke! Had a 500ml bottle earlier. :cool:

chocolate brownie frijj - fantastic!

had one this afternoon and i'd forgotten how good they are :D

I'll be drinking beer, probably Guinness if available.

Might put some "balls to the wall" music on in the car on the way.

Nucky Thompson

Ive had a couple of pints, a half bottle of vodka watching the racing and now I've cracked open a bottle of dry white wine:)

Does anyone else agree that drinking alchohol on a regular basis in your own home on your own is pathetic?

Im all for drinking when I go out or have people in for sports etc but I find people who regulalrly drink to watch TV or post on KB quite sad really

Its exactly the sort of thing which breeds alchoholics as well as setting a bad example to kids

Does anyone else agree that drinking alchohol on a regular basis in your own home on your own is pathetic?

Im all for drinking when I go out or have people in for sports etc but I find people who regulalrly drink to watch TV or post on KB quite sad really

Its exactly the sort of thing which breeds alchoholics as well as setting a bad example to kids

You'll get shot down mate, but your spot to an extent.

I don't see the problem getting friends round having a few cans playing xbox or watching footy. Or even some wine whilst watching a film.

Getting rat arsed alone in your house is lame, especially if your plans are kickback.

Yup.

Nucky Thompson

It depends what day of the week it is. If you work hard all week, you can wind down at the weekend with a few bevies. I like to have a few on a Saturday no matter where I am.

The People's Chimp

I'm loving being ******ing extreme. One 500ml of diet coke already. Probably crack open a 2 litre in a few minutes.

I've just had a small glass of milk. Might have some brocolli soup in a min. Mental! I was wrecked last night though...

I've just had a small glass of milk. Might have some brocolli soup in a min. Mental! I was wrecked last night though...

****ing pussy! I'm totally hardcore like; I went for the pint.

Gigolo-Aunt

Sober tonight.

Football (with some ice cream)

Boxing

Bed with a good book.

Its just me and Iggy Pop left.

Guest gorgie kev

Oh jesus christ,reading your posts drive people to drink.

Your the gordon brown of JKB predictable and downright boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

winston churchill
Oh jesus christ,reading your posts drive people to drink.

Your the gordon brown of JKB predictable and downright boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you'll need to learn not to bite kev.

i've just polished an erdinger.

Guest gorgie kev
you'll need to learn not to bite kev.

i've just polished an erdinger.

Yep your right not worth an infraction ;)

You'll get shot down mate, but your spot to an extent.

I don't see the problem getting friends round having a few cans playing xbox or watching footy. Or even some wine whilst watching a film.

Getting rat arsed alone in your house is lame, especially if your plans are kickback.

always wondered this as well. Im partial to a few cans in the house before a night out or when a few friends are round but if Im drinking my first port of call is definately not kickback! never quite understood the 'drunk threads'.

always wondered this as well. Im partial to a few cans in the house before a night out or when a few friends are round but if Im drinking my first port of call is definately not kickback! never quite understood the 'drunk threads'.

You should try finding a pub in Northampton where you can have a beer and talk to your mates about Hearts.;)

Commander Harris

not feeling too well so I'm on the water tonight, might go wild and have an OJ in a minute or two.

Doctor FinnBarr

Does anyone else agree that Prancer is a [mod edit]

:byebye:

Chip Douglas
Does anyone else agree that Prancer is a [mod edit]?

:byebye:

Yes, but his post on this thread is pretty much spot on.

Craig Gordons Gloves

coming in steaming and going on the internet cos you think it is a good idea is fun -done it plenty when i've got in around 2-3 am and its been breakfast time at home.

But yes - staying in on ones on and getting pashed alone on a regular basis is the stuff that alcoholism comes from. A few beers to wind down, a glass of wine - fine, but regularly getting pished in the house alone is a worrying sign.

That said - i'm home alone this evening - now where is the sam adams?? ;)

Dr. Bapswent

Ha Ha, class. ;)

Pete Seeger

I'm going out to get some bananas, blueberries and milk so that I can make a wicked smoothie tonight. Tis goig ot maigc!

not feeling too well so I'm on the water tonight, might go wild and have an OJ in a minute or two.

Should go on the bevvy then. The medicinal value of alcohol cannot be underestimated.

Pete Seeger

I'm currently washing my salad down with a BIG glass of Lemonade. And I've got some Milk chilling in the fridge for later. This could be a long night! :cool:

Commander Harris

I'm hitting the hard stuff:

Shloer, the white grape, raspberry and cranberry variety.

Think I might tan the whole bottle :cool:

Pete Seeger
I'm hitting the hard stuff:

Shloer, the white grape, raspberry and cranberry variety.

Think I might tan the whole bottle :cool:

Mind and not mix your drinks later on. Not on a school night :)

Doctor FinnBarr

Just polished off a big bowl of strawberries and cream, jeez, you guys know how to live!

;)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Neave's a speccy, diabetic, left handed student. The only way that he could ever do that would make me worried would be threaten to play his ****ey, "balls-to-the-wall" music at me.

I just finished a big glass of water, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Left is best.

:)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I just found a tenner outside the Dodger.

****ing dancer.

No doubt a note that has previously been used for powdering someone's nose ;)

Good find :)

Sexton Hardcastle

Spent this weekend at the mighty beltane in Peebles, Yes Peebles. Highlights include getting punched by a bird and hailging abuse at Alan Mcgregor, Kevin Thompson and Steven Mclean.

Archived