To All the Hibby Interlopers on Kickback

colinmaroon

31 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

There will undoubtedly be a few. They are known unknowns. :pimp2:

:laugh:

Fair enough. 

drumie jambo
16 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

PS  They used to mention 7-0 (before Malmo) but, if you look at these crucial/crunch games, the score is 15-1

Funny how they never mention the 10-2 horsing either.

davemclaren
34 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

So you are categorically stating you know EVERY interloper on here???  The "few?"

How many is a "few" then?

Eh, that’s not what I said Colin. Once they are known knowns they get emptied. ?

davemclaren
24 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

It's the known knowns we're talking about.

You only think they are known knowns. 

alwaysthereinspirit
10 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

They've won the cup since then and have the upper hand on us now, I doubt they still care about it to this day tbh, I mean I doubt they want to hear about it but still, most fans only really worry about the here and now and unfortunately they are better than us, despite just coming up from the championship.

I was 10 when they beat us 7-0 and 50 when we destroyed them 5-1 in a national cup final witnessed all over the world. For 39 years they harped on about 7-0.

I'll decide when I can stop doing 5-1 photos every chance I get thank you very much. 39 years will make it 20(51) when I'll maybe think about it.

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I know.

Was just kidding. Bantz etc :happy:

What I meant is we could deliberately get knocked out to avoid them in the cup, robbing them of their chance every time :lol:

That's proper wee team mentality right there, I actually wouldn't put it past them to do something like that!

6 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I was 10 when they beat us 7-0 and 50 when we destroyed them 5-1 in a national cup final witnessed all over the world. For 39 years they harped on about 7-0.

I'll decide when I can stop doing 5-1 photos every chance I get thank you very much. 39 years will make it 20(51) when I'll maybe think about it.

Decide what you do all you want, at no point did I suggest people can't do or think whatever they want, I'm just saying that right now saying 5-1 to a Hibs fan will barely even register with them because they're better than us right now. It's like when they would bring up past results as some sort of comfort blanket when we were pumping them, nobody cares.

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

What I meant is we could deliberately get knocked out to avoid them in the cup, robbing them of their chance every time :lol:

That's proper wee team mentality right there, I actually wouldn't put it past them to do something like that!

Genius - i wondered what we had been doing since 2012.

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Genius - i wondered what we had been doing since 2012.

Agreed. It just had to be more than a coincidence :D

colinmaroon
3 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Decide what you do all you want, at no point did I suggest people can't do or think whatever they want, I'm just saying that right now saying 5-1 to a Hibs fan will barely even register with them because they're better than us right now. It's like when they would bring up past results as some sort of comfort blanket when we were pumping them, nobody cares.

Show  me  the hibby who says he doesn't care anymore about 2012, I'll show you a liar or, at best, the seriously self-deluded.

All Out Attack

I'm not sure there are that there are any interlopers on here amongst the regular posters. Why would they spend so much time here? 

There are a lot of people here with an unusually blind faith in our managment, who may need their sanity checked, but their allegiance seems sound. 

The paranoia with some of our younger keyboard commandos on finding wee team supporters, is quite something though. 

4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Show  me  the hibby who says he doesn't care anymore about 2012, I'll show you a liar or, at best, the seriously self-deluded.

It would have hurt them at the time and would have been painful for them to hear it when we were still on top of them in the derby but times change and people move on, it's nothing more than a comfort blanket for us just now.

4 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

The paranoia with some of our younger keyboard commandos on finding wee team supporters, is quite something though. 

If you swap younger for older then I think you're about right there.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

If you swap younger for older then I think you're about right there.

All out Attack in his 90s?

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Haken said:

That still suggests there are 'active Hibs interlopers'. 

Ohai ?

alwaysthereinspirit
17 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

It would have hurt them at the time and would have been painful for them to hear it when we were still on top of them in the derby but times change and people move on, it's nothing more than a comfort blanket for us just now.

Bull$#!t.

colinmaroon

Does anyone think there are "interlopers" on this thread?

Just asking the question knee-jerkers.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

I would imagine yes. It doesn't bother me if there are or not. I personally would never sign in to another teams site as I'm a Hearts fan. No interest in other teams to that level. I've hit links to the #ibs one when someone on here attaches something but that's it. Not enough time in the day to be a double agent.

colinmaroon
Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I would imagine yes. It doesn't bother me if there are or not. I personally would never sign in to another teams site as I'm a Hearts fan. No interest in other teams to that level. I've hit links to the #ibs one when someone on here attaches something but that's it. Not enough time in the day to be a double agent.

And it's just so smelly, wearing their clobber!

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Does it really matter that interlopers are on here stirring things up by backing Levein to the hilt?

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

If they want to waste their own time on a rivals forum then let them do just that.

Wouldn't be my cup of tea but we all know what a weird bunch the wee team fans are.

Quite simply If you suspect there's Hibby's around on here, in the pub, on the bus at work or play. Just slip the 5-1 in however you like. Having been at the 7-0 game and taking snide comments from old hobo's for decades its been payback time with knobs on. I was always longing for a 8-0 payback. But the cup final surpased that. The idea that they'll tell you there over it is not true. 7-0 really is becoming distant history now and there's not that many of us left who were there to suffer the pain and at long last its truly over for me. It did take the 5-1 game to shut up my old Hibby associates. So let that be a lesson to you younger Jambo's out there. It will hurts them like hell ,like it was only yesterday. To any Hibby that was at the 5-1 game it is your duty to never never let them them forget, today, tomorrow, next week , next year, 10,20,30,40 years or more from now. Have Fun

Doctor FinnBarr
12 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I was 51

It was actually months before that dawned on me

6 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

I was 51

It was actually months before that dawned on me

I was born in 67... so that makes me fifty one this year...or as I like to say 5-1 

FTH

HHGH

15 hours ago, Texaco said:

Quite simply If you suspect there's Hibby's around on here, in the pub, on the bus at work or play. Just slip the 5-1 in however you like. Having been at the 7-0 game and taking snide comments from old hobo's for decades its been payback time with knobs on. I was always longing for a 8-0 payback. But the cup final surpased that. The idea that they'll tell you there over it is not true. 7-0 really is becoming distant history now and there's not that many of us left who were there to suffer the pain and at long last its truly over for me. It did take the 5-1 game to shut up my old Hibby associates. So let that be a lesson to you younger Jambo's out there. It will hurts them like hell ,like it was only yesterday. To any Hibby that was at the 5-1 game it is your duty to never never let them them forget, today, tomorrow, next week , next year, 10,20,30,40 years or more from now. Have Fun

7-0 was nowhere near as painful as 5-1.  I was there with a crushing hangover.  It just made the following day's hangover worse.  We had all put it behind us within a week and we tore them apart a few months later and went on to dominate them for decades.

Wish it hadn't happened but nothing compared to 4-0 and 5-1.

merseyjambo

There may be Hibs fans on here, however, none of them are likely to be disgruntled with CL and if anything are likely to support him.

Those I know absolutely love him being in charge

gerryjambo41
52 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

There may be Hibs fans on here, however, none of them are likely to be disgruntled with CL and if anything are likely to support him.

That just shows how thick they are. Craig helped us dominate them as a player and he dominated them the first time round as a manager and he’ll do it again . 

Regarding 73 I was 9 at the time of NYD and don’t actually have any recollection of the game even having seen the goals on TV it doesn’t jog any memories. Whereas September 73 (I was then  10) and remember it like yesterday. My 51st birthday present was the 2-1 at fester ?. 5-1 will never get old 

maroonexile

Let’s just start beat these mugs and they’ll soon disappear back under their rocks.

2 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

Of course they do, since he's come back as manager they've enjoyed a period of unprecedented dominance - p4, won 2, lost 1, drawn 1.  Throw in the circumstances of the change in manager and where we were at the point Levein took over.  Yes, Levein really is a a manager of Alex Millar, Bobby Williamson or Pat Fenlon proportions.

On 05/04/2018 at 12:32, RudiHMFC said:

Correct and although the 2012 win cut deep within their support the first ever Scottish Cup has made it easy for them to blank it out. 

Charlie-Brown

Its always been the same on here infested. Hibees pretending to be jambos shite stirring. They live among us, unwanted unwelcome and they are everywhere. 

MacDonald Jardine
1 hour ago, Charlie-Brown said:

Its always been the same on here infested. Hibees pretending to be jambos shite stirring. They live among us, unwanted unwelcome and they are everywhere. 

Might be a daft question but why would anyone do that?

colinmaroon
On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 06:57, merseyjambo said:

And you know a few!

On 06/04/2018 at 06:57, merseyjambo said:

Those you know may well mate . I have 2 very good friends who are season ticket holders. Hibs daft and despise levein. Both think he is a good manager. 

Bridge of Djoum
On 4/5/2018 at 07:31, All Out Attack said:

I'm not sure there are that there are any interlopers on here amongst the regular posters. Why would they spend so much time here? 

There are a lot of people here with an unusually blind faith in our managment, who may need their sanity checked, but their allegiance seems sound. 

The posters who NEVER post anything positive regarding the club may not be Hibs, but they ain't Hearts fans either. I have yet to see you make positive noises about the club.

Charlie-Brown
2 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Might be a daft question but why would anyone do that?

Sir Gay had dozens of fake ids on here, to snoop, sow disinformation, shite stir, create controversy confusion and set Hearts fans against each other, throbber ran a sustained online anti Hearts  campaign for years.

MacDonald Jardine
1 hour ago, Charlie-Brown said:

Sir Gay had dozens of fake ids on here, to snoop, sow disinformation, shite stir, create controversy confusion and set Hearts fans against each other, throbber ran a sustained online anti Hearts  campaign for years.

Aye but I find it hard to believe there's more like him. 

MacDonald Jardine
2 hours ago, New York Fleapit said:

The posters who NEVER post anything positive regarding the club may not be Hibs, but they ain't Hearts fans either. I have yet to see you make positive noises about the club.

They may well be Hearts fans with a pessimistic streak.

Sometimes that's a real advantage. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

They may well be Hearts fans with a pessimistic streak.

Sometimes that's a real advantage. 

A streak? Sure that's ok.

It's a career for some though. You must be aware there are those who just do not comment positively. Look at today's match thread. What is agonizingly obvious about it?

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

A streak? Sure that's ok.

It's a career for some though. You must be aware there are those who just do not comment positively. Look at today's match thread. What is agonizingly obvious about it?

Fair point for some.

There is a tendency on here though to pounce on any negative comment, even if justified. 

Charlie-Brown
9 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Aye but I find it hard to believe there's more like him. 

Multiple posters don't necessarily have to be multiple persons even though forum rules dictate they should be. 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Fair point for some.

There is a tendency on here though to pounce on any negative comment, even if justified. 

I'd say it's more negative comments are jumped on if the person making the comment just constantly repeats themselves, in a negative fashion. Negative comments are absolutely fine, and somewhat justified recently. You have to balance it out though.

MacDonald Jardine
10 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I'd say it's more negative comments are jumped on if the person making the comment just constantly repeats themselves, in a negative fashion. Negative comments are absolutely fine, and somewhat justified recently. You have to balance it out though.

Agreed TBF

Takeshi kovac
On 05/04/2018 at 12:20, RudiHMFC said:

Well I know a few of them and every single time 5-1 shuts them up

Archived