To All the Hibby Interlopers on Kickback

colinmaroon

colinmaroon

This is addressed to those who are kidding on to be something they're not - 

When the Chips are Down - You Always Fail.

Off the top of my head - 

1  The Wallace Mercer Derby - 3-0

2  The League Cup Party - 1-0

3  The Cup Semi-Final - 4-0

4  The Cup Final - 5-1

5  The Relegation Party - 2-0

6  Not to mention Hamilton, 3 years in the Championship etc.

Even points behind you this season, you are still in our shadow!

The Heart and Soul of Edinburgh!!!

I think its good fun. 

Happy days for Hibs just now so they might as well enjoy it.

I enjoyed pushing their faces into the dirt for 30 years. So getting a bit back isn't so bad 

There are worse things. 

colinmaroon
8 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

This is addressed to those who are kidding on to be something they're not - 

When the Chips are Down - You Always Fail.

Off the top of my head - 

1  The Wallace Mercer Derby - 3-0

2  The League Cup Party - 1-0

3  The Cup Semi-Final - 4-0

4  The Cup Final - 5-1

5  The Relegation Party - 2-0

6  Not to mention Hamilton, 3 years in the Championship etc.

Even points behind you this season, you are still in our shadow!

The Heart and Soul of Edinburgh!!!

PS  They used to mention 7-0 (before Malmo) but, if you look at these crucial/crunch games, the score is 15-1

maroonlegions

Only one message here  for any vermin and that is ....

:bolt:

and..

:fth:

14 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hibs fans I know, and a few are actually very good friends of mine and great people who I trust implicitly, rabbit on about 5-1 being a distant memory and that they are "over it."

But they know and I know that it isn't really.

It is still good for a smug look and a reminder of the reaming we gave them. 

They are having a good season but we will be above them again next season.

Natural order will prevail.

:fth:

:leveinnaturalorder:

stranraer-jambo

Great OP. 

It confirms the natural order of things and I have faith it will re-establish itself next season. :pleased:

What do we regard the Hibs of all Hibsings when we are involved?  The 4-4 Happy New Weir Derby?    2-4, and singing "happy New Year"  to the maroon hordes.

Was it a Hibsing 12, 13 years ahead of its time?  

Just now, Debut 4 said:

What do we regard the Hibs of all Hibsings when we are involved?  The 4-4 Happy New Weir Derby?    2-4, and singing "happy New Year"  to the maroon hordes.

Was it a Hibsing 12, 13 years ahead of its time?  

Im tempted to go with this one on the biggest hibsing it of all time. 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Im tempted to go with this one on the biggest hibsing it of all time. 

Love it.... :thumbsup:   

I still have a laugh at their "relegation party". Was that not the day that the thumb was recorded singing racist stuff about Rudi? It was quite fitting that they ended up relegated as well. 

We'll be back stronger & better next season. I have faith that the Natural Order will be restored. 

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

PS  They used to mention 7-0 (before Malmo) but, if you look at these crucial/crunch games, the score is 15-1

15-1  Whole lot of 1-5s in there for them to seethe on.  ???????

We might almost have to hope that Aberdeen beat us.  Can't bear the thought of these clowns coming 2nd.  Don't think they've done that in my 70 years.  They have won it 3 times though which is disappointing.

My contempt for Australian cricket teams past and present knows no bounds.  Delighted that they're finally getting their comeuppance.

That contempt palls into insignificance however compared to the Pilrig morons who wanted us dead.

Randy Marsh

Hibs are hoping to finish in the top 3 this season.  It would be the first time in 13 seasons.:gok:

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

We might almost have to hope that Aberdeen beat us.  Can't bear the thought of these clowns coming 2nd.  Don't think they've done that in my 70 years.  They have won it 3 times though which is disappointing.

No chance of them coming second, but if you’re as old as me - as your 70 years implies - you must be forgetting a couple of occasions in the Seventies

Lucille's Thirsty

What I can’t fathom is when vermin supporters say they are over 5-1. 

If that result went the other way, I wouldn’t be over it, I’d still be pissed off. Not matter how many times we were dominant after that result. It would never go away. Deep down our over it and we now run this city it’s just completely flawed.

They’ll always be in our shadow and they know it.

12 minutes ago, Levein's N said:

No chance of them coming second, but if you’re as old as me - as your 70 years implies - you must be forgetting a couple of occasions in the Seventies

Wasn't sure if they ever managed 2nd during that period and couldn't be bothered looking it up.

I thought someone would correct me if I was wrong.

Nice for the interlopers to know that they might have come 2nd a couple of times in the last 50 years.

Delighted with your confidence that they're not coming 2nd.

While being inferior on the park to them is massively disappointing, Jambos should note that from time to time it is a critical element of the Natural Order.

While we enjoy the most one sided derby in the history of world professional football, there would be little or no enjoyment if they didn't have occasional successes like they're having this season.

In my lifetime they've had two 5 year periods of domination over us.  For the remaining 60 years, we have well and truly held the upper hand.  That's the Natural Order.

It's up to Craig Levein to ensure that this isn't the beginning of another 5 year slump.  I have every confidence that he will succeed.

FOH my cabbagy friends.  Natural Order insurance policy in perpetuity.

3 hours ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

What I can’t fathom is when vermin supporters say they are over 5-1. 

If that result went the other way, I wouldn’t be over it, I’d still be pissed off. Not matter how many times we were dominant after that result. It would never go away. Deep down our over it and we now run this city it’s just completely flawed.

They’ll always be in our shadow and they know it.

They've won the cup since then and have the upper hand on us now, I doubt they still care about it to this day tbh, I mean I doubt they want to hear about it but still, most fans only really worry about the here and now and unfortunately they are better than us, despite just coming up from the championship.

6 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

They've won the cup since then and have the upper hand on us now, I doubt they still care about it to this day tbh, I mean I doubt they want to hear about it but still, most fans only really worry about the here and now and unfortunately they are better than us, despite just coming up from the championship.

Don't agree Rudi.  Respectfully disagree.  I travelled round the world for 4-0.  If we had lost 4-0 It would have been a permanent scar unless we went on to win the league 6 seasons in a row.

I think the combo of these Cup disasters is painful to them on a permanent basis.

J.T.F.Robertson
5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

You place way too much emphasis on them, Douglas, I genuinely couldn't give much of a tom tit about their recent revival. They were bound to have their day at some point when you consider the previous thirty odd years and so long as it's not a forever thing, it's water off a duck's back for me.

22 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

You place way too much emphasis on them, Douglas, I genuinely couldn't give much of a tom tit about their recent revival. They were bound to have their day at some point when you consider the previous thirty odd years and so long as it's not a forever thing, it's water off a duck's back for me.

Likewise. Hate losing to them or seeing them above us but as long as its a blip let them have their moment. 

2 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

You are correct James and I have posted the same elsewhere on this board.

colinmaroon
4 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

Well, that didn't stop them banging on about the 2 points they won on Ne'erday 1973 - until 2012, that is.

It’s all this mind the gap shjt that I find amusing , the last time they had a gap we had a 15pt penalty 20pts is a gap .. when you win something .

5-1...they immediately began to rewrite history , financial doping level playing field ect. They conveniently fail to mention that their line up had more loans than wonga (guns for hire).

they are playing well again but the influence of the deals from their big brothers in Glasgow is incredible.

emergency? loans and the triple Scott Alan  move. That can’t go on forever 

ps I was at tiny in 73 and I’m still not over it. 

Always be in our shadow.

Until Hibs stuff us at least 5-1 in a Domestic Cup Final that is broadcast on television around the world to millions of viewers, without ever having to get out of first gear, they will never have any sort of bragging rights over us.

Guess what will never happen?

They know it.

We know it.

And it hurts them like **** :jjyay: 

4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Hibs interlopers are great.

I like them.

The problem is they deliberately deviate from the actual topic and witter on about negative nonsense.

Nookie Bear
26 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Until Hibs stuff us at least 5-1 in a Domestic Cup Final that is broadcast on television around the world to millions of viewers, without ever having to get out of first gear, they will never have any sort of bragging rights over us.

Guess what will never happen?

They know it.

We know it.

And it hurts them like **** :jjyay: 

We would need to get to another cup final first

:ninja:

The Old Tolbooth

Apparently, nothing that happened before 2016 counts any more and it's all about 2016 onward, we're now apparently living in the past just because they've managed one lucky big cup win in 114 years, when all they ever done beforehand, was live in the past, which they deny vehemently, they've got to have the shortest memories of any football fans on the planet 

That lot have never been out of our shadow long enough to get a sun tan! :lol: 

davemclaren

To be honest, the number of active Hibs interlopers on here is a lot less than people believe. A lot of people accused of being such are, rightly or wrongly, just very disgruntled Hearts supporters. 

35 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

We would need to get to another cup final first

:ninja:

The ball is is our court then, and there's nothing they can do about it? ;) 

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To be honest, the number of active Hibs interlopers on here is a lot less than people believe. A lot of people accused of being such are, rightly or wrongly, just very disgruntled Hearts supporters. 

Folk just throw that accusation around constantly when someone has an opinion that's not 100% in favour or supportive of the manager or how the club is run in general, it's so childish and makes for grim reading across the board.

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

The ball is is our court then, and there's nothing they can do about it? ;) 

I know.

Was just kidding. Bantz etc :happy:

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

The problem is they deliberately deviate from the actual topic and witter on about negative nonsense.

In there defence Al and I have made clear I want Levein to get the summer and progress us to where we need to be, but you can't seriously think that everyone in the "Levein Out Camp" are vermin supporters 

some do have rational arguments and some don't, just like some do and some don't who want CL to stay but u can't just say that someone is vermin if they have differing opinions from you. I get why some posters want levein out now but I just have my own belief that things are going to turnaround and that things will improve on the park moving into next season .. doesn't make anyone different from each other ... just different opinions  at the end of the day ... yes it gets tiresome and repetitive sometimes but everyone gets involved on these threads so we are all just as bad as each other at the end of the day 

however if it doesn't turn around I'm not going to hold my opinion indefinitely and forever and as much as I think Craig can and will turn this thing around, I ain't going to stay backing him for ever .. I want to see improvement like a lot of others and that our faith has been merited ... the clubs more important to me that any individual regardless of their own connections to the club ... next year has to show improvement  against this one full stop 

10 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

In there defence Al and I have made clear I want Levein to get the summer and progress us to where we need to be, but you can't seriously think that everyone in the "Levein Out Camp" are vermin supporters 

some do have rational arguments and some don't, just like some do and some don't who want CL to stay but u can't just say that someone is vermin if they have differing opinions from you. I get why some posters want levein out now but I just have my own belief that things are going to turnaround and that things will improve on the park moving into next season .. doesn't make anyone different from each other ... just different opinions  at the end of the day ... yes it gets tiresome and repetitive sometimes but everyone gets involved on these threads so we are all just as bad as each other at the end of the day 

however if it doesn't turn around I'm not going to hold my opinion indefinitely and forever and as much as I think Craig can and will turn this thing around, I ain't going to stay backing him for ever .. I want to see improvement like a lot of others and that our faith has been merited ... the clubs more important to me that any individual regardless of their own connections to the club ... next year has to show improvement  against this one full stop 

Why are you replying to me and why do you think my view is about Levein in or out?

The thread is about Hibs interlopers not me, you or Levein.  I am sure those who deviate from the topic and witter on negatively are well capable of defending themselves

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Why are you replying to me and why do you think my view is about Levein in or out?

The thread is about Hibs interlopers not me, you or Levein.  I am sure those who deviate from the topic and witter on negatively are well capable of defending themselves

Genuinely, I thought it was about levein as u have been pretty vocal in some other threads about some other posters and defending CL ... 

by your reference they are being negative .. 

if what you meant was a general comment about rat invasion on this site then fair do's and apologies, I wasn't trying to offend you but I fhought you were referencing CL hence my comments made 

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Genuinely, I thought it was about levein as u have been pretty vocal in some other threads about some other posters and defending CL ... 

by your reference they are being negative .. 

if what you meant was a general comment about rat invasion on this site then fair do's and apologies, I wasn't trying to offend you but I fhought you were referencing CL hence my comments made 

As I said it was not about me or Levein.

It was about Hibs interlopers.

46 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

That still suggests there are 'active Hibs interlopers'. 

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

As I said it was not about me or Levein.

It was about Hibs interlopers.

Fair enough 

The assumption I made was wrong 

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Haken said:

That still suggests there are 'active Hibs interlopers'. 

There will undoubtedly be a few. They are known unknowns. :pimp2:

Escobar PHM
9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Don't agree Rudi.  Respectfully disagree.  I travelled round the world for 4-0.  If we had lost 4-0 It would have been a permanent scar unless we went on to win the league 6 seasons in a row.

I think the combo of these Cup disasters is painful to them on a permanent basis.

Fecks sake I still have the shudders and the odd morose moment over Dens Park 86. 32 years ago FFS and I don't think I'll ever forget it and I think about it once or twice a month still. I watched the documentary on it once and I was in bits for days afterwards.

colinmaroon
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

So you are categorically stating you know EVERY interloper on here???  The "few?"

How many is a "few" then?

colinmaroon
5 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Fecks sake I still have the shudders and the odd morose moment over Dens Park 86. 32 years ago FFS and I don't think I'll ever forget it and I think about it once or twice a month still. I watched the documentary on it once and I was in bits for days afterwards.

I remember Celtic Park in 1959;  Tynecastle in '65 and Dens but, at least I saw 3 LC wins and two titles, at Love Street both times as a youngster.

Since '98 it's been pretty good Cup wise and, looking forward to more - it's called hope - the power to live through the hard times.

Nookie Bear
4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

So you are categorically stating you know EVERY interloper on here???  The "few?"

How many is a "few" then?

You seem to have a good handle on who the interlopers are, Colin, as you mention it on nearly every thread.

Newsflash: some of the most vocal anti-Levein (even anti-Budge) people i know hve been following Hearts home and away for 40+ years. Just because they come across in a certain way does not mean they are not huge supporters of the club. They will all admit they will sing Levein's name from the rooftops if we win a trophy - and they will acknowledge their hypocrisy when they do it - but they all doubt that will happen anyway.

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

You seem to have a good handle on who the interlopers are, Colin, as you mention it on nearly every thread.

Newsflash: some of the most vocal anti-Levein (even anti-Budge) people i know hve been following Hearts home and away for 40+ years. Just because they come across in a certain way does not mean they are not huge supporters of the club. They will all admit they will sing Levein's name from the rooftops if we win a trophy - and they will acknowledge their hypocrisy when they do it - but they all doubt that will happen anyway.

First statement not accurate and, I'm well aware that there are Hearts supporters who find the negative side of things easier to post, odds are, going by the history of our club and football in general, they have more chance of being right; however, there are Hibs interlopers on Kickback and, apparently, they are "known."

Doubt the death of hope!

20 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It's the known knowns we're talking about.

Archived