trouble in Upper Tier

maroonsgotop

maroonsgotop

Was in row cc in upper tier (seats 30 to 35). about 5 minutes to go people were flying over the seats. I got hit in the head by someone's head  flying through the air over the seats face first (not sure if he was an agitator or a victim). Anyway got a hard knock to the side of my head, battered my shins and ribs off the barrier in front of me and thought I was going to swamped by others in the melee but managed to scramble out, bruised and badly shaken.  Saw one guy with a bust nose. Bodies seemed to be flying everywhere and someone could (maybe did) get seriously hurt. wtf was that all about. Some serious arseholes in our support. Statement given to the Police. Hope to **** they find out who caused this and jail them. 

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see it, but unfortunately a Friday night derby with a bad result always means it's possible. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Horrible situation but don't act like a victim. Fans fight all the time, they'll probably be over it before you. Cotton bubble, welcome to the real world. There's bigger fights every second that passes all over the world. Don't report a disagreement ffs you weren't hurt. 

Was carnage in the bottom tier with people blocking the stairs all game. Stewards had no control. No fighting thankfully.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, amadjambo said:

Was carnage in the bottom tier with people blocking the stairs all game. Stewards had no control. No fighting thankfully.

I know I was squashed in my seat. Fact is nobody would care if we won

maroonsgotop
1 minute ago, ISMAparty said:

Horrible situation but don't act like a victim. Fans fight all the time, they'll probably be over it before you. Cotton bubble, welcome to the real world. There's bigger fights every second that passes all over the world. Don't report a disagreement ffs you weren't hurt. 

I am the victim as were others. Yes I was hurt. The young laddie next to me could have ended up in hospital. Are you defending the cretins in our support

I know I was squashed in my seat. Fact is nobody would care if we won

Very true.

6 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

So you're not allowed to attend a football game without being assaulted? And if you are you should shut up unless it's a critical injury?

Sorry, lets leave football supporting to the casuals and bampots who like to cause hassle according to you!!  

WalterWhite
5 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

I am the victim as were others. Yes I was hurt. The young laddie next to me could have ended up in hospital. Are you defending the cretins in our support

He isn't defending them just trying to tell you not to waste your time nothing will be done. And bodies flying about it sounds like you were in the middle of a 30 man royal rumble in the WWE. 

19 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

Was in row cc in upper tier (seats 30 to 35). about 5 minutes to go people were flying over the seats. I got hit in the head by someone's head  flying through the air over the seats face first (not sure if he was an agitator or a victim). Anyway got a hard knock to the side of my head, battered my shins and ribs off the barrier in front of me and thought I was going to swamped by others in the melee but managed to scramble out, bruised and badly shaken.  Saw one guy with a bust nose. Bodies seemed to be flying everywhere and someone could (maybe did) get seriously hurt. wtf was that all about. Some serious arseholes in our support. Statement given to the Police. Hope to **** they find out who caused this and jail them. 

Did you die though? 

WalterWhite
Just now, Shedro said:

There was more flares on the park at the start of the game than in a 1970s disco. 

????

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
6 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

No Hearts fan would have attacked you for no reason. Some boy fell over his seat. Get over it. 3-2 Hearts and you wouldn't have cared. 

maroonsgotop
Just now, WalterWhite said:

He isn't defending them just trying to tell you not to waste your time nothing will be done. And bodies flying about it sounds like you were in the middle of a 30 man royal rumble in the WWE. 

no I wasn't at the WWE. I was in my seat watching the game when I got smashed in the head by someone flying through the air over the seats head first. Hope something will be done and it's caught on their cctv.

Nelly Terraces

The atmos in our end was absolutely brilliant tonight. We did a great job, sadly not reciprocated by the shite in the dugout & on the pitch.

maroonsgotop

No Hearts fan would have attacked you for no reason. Some boy fell over his seat. Get over it. 3-2 Hearts and you wouldn't have cared. 

really. I wasn't attacked. I got hit on the head by someone else' s head who was flying over the seats  face first. I was watching the game and not looking behind me. As I said not sure if he was victim or agitator. Also as I said wtf was it all about. People trying to defend scumbags in our support. Changed days but keep blaming the victim. Yep that should be ok. 

WalterWhite

I got hit in the back of the head with a mars bar back in the 1996/97 season I was only about 6 came from upper main stand . I'd never grass on a jambo ?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

The atmos in our end was absolutely brilliant tonight. We did a great job, sadly not reciprocated by the shite in the dugout & on the pitch.

Exactly. The 22 song was great and very relevant.  "Playing football the Hearts way' Whoever made that up take a bow.

maroonsgotop
4 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

yeah it was a great atmosphere for the most part especially in the first half. 22 etc was superb

maroonsgotop
Just now, WalterWhite said:

I got hit in the back of the head with a mars bar back in the 1996/97 season I was only about 6 came from upper main stand . I'd never grass on a jambo ?

really. It wasn't a Mars bar I got hit by and if you stand by supporting scum in any form then more fool you to support such cretins. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, maroonsgotop said:

really. I wasn't attacked. I got hit on the head by someone else' s head who was flying over the seats  face first. I was watching the game and not looking behind me. As I said not sure if he was victim or agitator. Also as I said wtf was it all about. People trying to defend scumbags in our support. Changed days but keep blaming the victim. Yep that should be ok. 

Agitator m8. Flying bedbutted you for no reason. Yeah I'm clearly defending scumbags. If someone genuinely done that I'm on your side.

Theme From Sparta F.C.

Just after the vermin scored their 2nd, all hell broke out in the Upper Tier, below row JJ.

A group of Hearts fans fighting amongst themselves. One bloke got thrown over the seats and landed 3 or 4 rows below.

Innocent fans caught up in the carnage. A Man had to get treatment to a possible broken leg. And several middle aged Men were lead away by the Police.

It was like a throwback to the 1970's - 80's.

Is this the level that our fans are at now?

How can we criticise the Old Firm when they behave badly at Tynecastle, when an element of our own support are often as bad at away games....??

9 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

I got smashed in the head by someone flying through the air over the seats head first. 

Aye I seen um tae mate,nae need fur diving aboot over the seats.

1520643937-picsay.jpg

maroonsgotop
6 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

You might be alive but it appears your sense of humour is gone.  You already grassed hearts fans to the police for a scuffle what else where you expecting from a post on kickback? 

looks like your defending the scum in our support. your prerogative. I'll take a different path

maroonexile
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We need more scuffles in the stands IMO.

Be nice to see someone in maroon with a bit of fight.

Tynecastlesmychurch
13 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

It's good that your clarifying it was a regular 30 man rumble and not like when they made it a 40 man royal rumble. Cause that would be silly...

maroonsgotop
4 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

Agitator m8. Flying bedbutted you for no reason. Yeah I'm clearly defending scumbags. If someone genuinely done that I'm on your side.

as I said. think they were probably a victim and flew into me so someone must have seen what happened. It was ****ing sore and could have caused some serious damage especially if it was a kid etc. I was watching the game and didn't see it coming

Nelly Terraces
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We need more scuffles in the stands IMO.

Agreed. Guv T knows the score.

WalterWhite

I think what Maroonsgotop is saying is he took a head knock like Berra got last week with the new ruling he could be out for 7 to 10 days what means Maroonsgotop will miss the visit of partick next Saturday.

Any excuse to get out of watching that ?

maroonsgotop
9 minutes ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

Just after the vermin scored their 2nd, all hell broke out in the Upper Tier, below row JJ.

A group of Hearts fans fighting amongst themselves. One bloke got thrown over the seats and landed 3 or 4 rows below.

Innocent fans caught up in the carnage. A Man had to get treatment to a possible broken leg. And several middle aged Men were lead away by the Police.

It was like a throwback to the 1970's - 80's.

Is this the level that our fans are at now?

How can we criticise the Old Firm when they behave badly at Tynecastle, when an element of our own support are often as bad at away games....??

thanks for some clarity. As I said it all happened behind me and I got smashed in the head by someone flying over the seats. (Is that Mark E Smith in your profile pic)

Wasn't in the upper tier but I wasn't looking to start a new thread. Some younger lads next to me were singing "I was born under a union jack" and then went for the "up to our knees in fenian blood". I said "let's sing some actual Hearts songs boys" then I was called a *****. Which was nice.

Theme From Sparta F.C.
7 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

thanks for some clarity. As I said it all happened behind me and I got smashed in the head by someone flying over the seats. (Is that Mark E Smith in your profile pic)

An older bloke (in a red jacket) in the row in front of me was involved. And he ended up being launched in the air and ended up 3-4 rows further down.

Then he was led away by the Police.

It wasn't just handbags, it was full on.

(Yeah it's the late great Mark E Smith as my avatar).

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Wasn't in the upper tier but I wasn't looking to start a new thread. Some younger lads next to me were singing "I was born under a union jack" and then went for the "up to our knees in fenian blood". I said "let's sing some actual Hearts songs boys" then I was called a *****. Which was nice.

Here we go again.

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Here we go again.

Not be long until someone claims to have heard a racist shout. 

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Here we go again.

From me? Or in general?

I was just pointing out there were issues in the bottom tier as well. Maybe you're right, shouldn't have been raised in this thread. Can't be arsed with an argument.

I'd also add I thought our end had an excellent atmosphere tonight despite fans arguing over stupid things.

Governor Tarkin
39 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

the scum in our support.

See here's the problem. A few blokes get a bit heated and have a wee rammy and as sure as eggs is eggs the old 'scum' label gets banded about. It's surely a matter of time before 'bottom feeders, mouth breathers, and puddle drinkers' gets a predictable airing.

Fact is the OP knows nothing of the facts of the matter other than the fact there was a pagger and his heid was some unfortunate collateral damage.

Now the chaps involved may indeed be scum, but being so quick to apply such a label from a position of relative ignorance says more about the accuser than the accused.

I was MM upper and it was sedate. No ***** giving a ****. Hearts fans routinely resigned to second best in a Derby. 

Changed days for sure. Not for the better sadly 

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

From me? Or in general?

In general, mate.

There's no issue with your post. That's what the forum is here for. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

In general, mate.

There's no issue with your post. That's what the forum is here for. :thumbsup:

Cheers chief. The post replying to me before was a bit out of order then yours followed. Thought I'd pissed folk off :laugh:

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Thought I'd pissed folk off :laugh:

For many of us that's a raison d'être.

;)

Just now, JyTees said:

I was upper tier, mm.

What was the final score?

Is this a trick question mate? Did we win....?!?!? 

Only heeder we one all night.  Jeez mate you obviously were not in the old dunbar end in the 70's  or early 80's.... throw  in a visit to Palmerston , Falkirk , Ayr or Killie !! You would have probably  took up watching Cricket.

I went on the Hibs website and this is a topic on there, along with Levein and them not getting to have a laugh as this place must be blocked to outsiders. 

2 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Is this a trick question mate? Did we win....?!?!? 

If I knew that, I wouldn't be asking the score.

2 minutes ago, ycj said:

Only heeder we one all night.  Jeez mate you obviously were not in the old dunbar end in the 70's  or early 80's.... throw  in a visit to Palmerston , Falkirk , Ayr or Killie !! You would have probably  took up watching Cricket.

Imagine Super Wayne scored a late winner? MEDICS!!!

Archived