Club Statement NOW !! or No Shirt buying !!

Only a Game

Will you join a boycott of Hearts official merchandise NOW  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will you join a boycott of Hearts official merchandise NOW

• Yes
    • No

Spending more on wages does not mean you are improving the quality of playing staff at the club. If anything i think the last couple of years have proved that.

I did not say it did; that was what he said.

He did improve the squad in the 1st year but contracts don't just expire overnight. We have now got rid of the most expensive contracts and maybe it's time to start again but on a performance/results basis this time.

I would agree with that.

Whilst I will not give VR season ticket money or MY money, the wee man does not deserve to suffer by this fruit cake. He will be renewed in the Tynie Tigers and he will get at least one of the new strips.

A season ticket is a LOT more money than that.

I agree entirely. I feel the non-renewal of my ST for the first time in years sends a far greater message IMO. And I'm not going to deprive the wee man of a strip, if he wants one, because of this James Hunt.

I agree entirely. I feel the non-renewal of my ST for the first time in years sends a far greater message IMO. And I'm not going to deprive the wee man of a strip, if he wants one, because of this James Hunt.

Agreed.

Kids have no idea what is going on and should not have to suffer because of this mad man.

Archived