ST Discount Books

Rawrrrrrrr

I was thinking about this a few days ago as I found an old ST, however, last year the ST booklet stated all St holders would get a discount book - Im sure it even suggested with discounts worth ?200 possibly and it would be sent out early season.

I never got mine, did anyone get theres?

Drylaw Hearts

Nope.

And I reckon I got less than 1/2 of the match programmes I was due for being a Platinum ST Holder.

Nucky Thompson
Nope.

And I reckon I got less than 1/2 of the match programmes I was due for being a Platinum ST Holder.

Booooooooo

Carl Spackler

I did. Had stuff like money off golf at Dalmahoy and what not in it.

Never used any of it though.

so out of interest what exciting discounts did I miss out on?

One was 14 days in Las Vegas for 2 all expenses paid.

Lochend Brazil
One was 14 days in Las Vegas for 2 all expenses paid.

A dinner date with Clum and 28 at the foot of the walk.:P

I was thinking about this a few days ago as I found an old ST, however, last year the ST booklet stated all St holders would get a discount book - Im sure it even suggested with discounts worth ?200 possibly and it would be sent out early season.

I never got mine, did anyone get theres?

Why not just get a snap fax this year rather than a ST if you want some discounts.

The Old Tolbooth
so out of interest what exciting discounts did I miss out on?

There was a free lap dancing club pass with special extras to be used on or before 20th June 2008.

Captain Canada
Why not just get a snap fax this year rather than a ST if you want some discounts.

I could give you many reasons not to get a SNAPfax but would probably end up in court or something.

There was a free lap dancing club pass with special extras to be used on or before 20th June 2008.

That what you were going round asking people if they were using theres for. You went more than once :)

Well I received 'brussel sprout' :wacko:

Probably a load of cack anyway. I saw somebody try and claim their free diggers pie, back in season 05/06 i think, however the offer had something like 'only available after 6:30pm' in the small print :sad:

I think the boy got emptied for singing long before that :P

Archived