A Horrible thought.

Munch

If Shaggy gets the gig, dare i whisper it. but would clum dance his way back into the team ?

:sad:

Nucky Thompson

I doubt shaggy and Clum will be near the first team next season:rolleyes: Even though Shaggy is no manager, I don't think there is much between him and the fat Finn, although I think Shaggy would come out on top:rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

Various news sources have reported that Frail & Korobochka will only take the team whilst the search for a manager continues, nobody is reporting them as candidates.

Ryan Gosling
Various news sources have reported that Frail & Korobochka will only take the team whilst the search for a manager continues, nobody is reporting them as candidates.

Apparently it's only Frail at the moment.

1 more day is 1 more day too long. The most inept managerial search in football history.

PS. When does the mad Russian arrive to take a few training sessions ?

Ryan Gosling
1 more day is 1 more day too long. The most inept managerial search in football history.

Which one?

Nucky Thompson

If it takes one more day to get the right man, that's fine by me. The mad Russian will probably be here to take training on the 25th June.

If it takes one more day to get the right man, that's fine by me. The mad Russian will probably be here to take training on the 25th June.

Thats only a few days away, christ what a mess, not the MAD RUSSIAN, he caused utter and complete chaos, last pre season, everyone complained about him, no you got to be wrong mate, he is not returning pLease God NO.:mad::mad:

He Who Cannot Be Named

I think malofeev is the most likely outcome just to kick us while were down, i for one would not really be surprised

Nucky Thompson
I think malofeev is the most likely outcome just to kick us while were down, i for one would not really be surprised
Interesting choice of username:cool:

No No No.:eek:

Nucky Thompson
Thats only a few days away, christ what a mess, not the MAD RUSSIAN, he caused utter and complete chaos, last pre season, everyone complained about him, no you got to be wrong mate, he is not returning pLease God NO.:mad::mad:
Between me and you, Mad Eddie won't be taking training:rolleyes: I hope that makes you feel better:)

Ive been hearing alot of talk on valdas coming back but have so far not seen any threads on it or media articles so that may not be the case.

The Old Tolbooth
Forget about Clum, Miko would get a game each week!

I'd rather have 11 Mikos in the side than one useless, clueless, headless chicken, pish dancer, Clum!

He is on his way now Malofeev.:sad:

Gigolo-Aunt
He is on his way now Malofeev.:sad:

Is he?

Apart from an Express artcle with the keyword "could" be used, I have not seen anything.

Can you give me more info on this?

Archived