Who wants a Scottish team to do well tonight?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

You would need t shove a beach towel up there before you would get any grip mate :laugh:

Jesus, what a thought.

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

He was subbed off at half time but I get your drift. 

Doh forgot that. He was however as anonymous in the first half eehem

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Arsenal getting punished for playing a reserve side and thinking they would stroll it.

In real danger of going out.

Not an Arsenal supporter, but Lacazette aside who else do they have? Every season they are getting worse, and guys like Iwobe are very average players

38 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Tough luck, Tizer Baws. 

Ye can sympathise with Brenda at yer next tattie howkin gathering ya spoon.

Someone ought to compile a book of Jonno the  jamboisms ☺️?

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Not an Arsenal supporter, but Lacazette aside who else do they have? Every season they are getting worse, and guys like Iwobe are very average players

Dunno

But none of their two centre halves are playing, ozil, Ramsey, lacazette and that xiaxha ( so) came on at half time.

Ospina as well.

They should be going all out to win this game.

Wellbeck seems to be getting worse as well.

I agree tho, too many average players, getting worse year on year.

52 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They undoubtedly have regressed. Big questions about lack of quality. All the money they have lying in the bank. 

At times during their run they were unplayable. That's a notable failure. Lots of questions. Complacent due to dominance over Rangers perhaps. But squad just not good enough. 

Rodgers European record with Celtic is embarrassing, starting with Gibraltar. He's got away with it because of the domestic run but not sure he'll get away with it much longer. 

As you say he chose not to buy a decent defender or striker this season despite having pots of cash. Massively over-rated as a Celtic manager IMO. When you consider the cash and players he has, Levein, McInnes and even Lennon are doing much better jobs this season than him with much less to work with. He'll no doubt be up for manager of the year though.

chester copperpot

Can I just post something about Rodgers?

I have been an avid Liverpool fan all my life, he came in and made us brilliant going forward but damn awful in defence and goalkeeping position (costing us the EPL)

He has done the same at Celtic, however inherited a much better goalkeeper SPL wise (Gordon). Gordon is injured but again, he's put his trust in a goalie that is ****ing shocking (last time De Vries was half decent was at Dunfermline). He has a great attacking idea which the scum will love, however he has never been able to set a team up to counter attack a better team. Never.

Rodgers is a burst tranny flush. 

We need to go after them next season

BIG TIME!

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, socrates82 said:

Rodgers European record with Celtic is embarrassing, starting with Gibraltar. He's got away with it because of the domestic run but not sure he'll get away with it much longer. 

As you say he chose not to buy a decent defender or striker this season despite having pots of cash. Massively over-rated as a Celtic manager IMO. When you consider the cash and players he has, Levein, McInnes and even Lennon are doing much better jobs this season than him with much less to work with. He'll no doubt be up for manager of the year though.

Nah, Celtics ambition is to get to the UCL group stage and then end up third.

Ronnie never qualified for the UCL in two seasons, even Lennon I think was 50/50.

He's managed to hit his targets, the board will be happy.

joondalupjambo
5 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Prefer they get knocked out and suffer season ending injuries to Tierney, Brown and Sinclair.

No.  Knocked out yes but please hold back on the other stuff.

13 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Can I just post something about Rodgers?

I have been an avid Liverpool fan all my life, he came in and made us brilliant going forward but damn awful in defence and goalkeeping position (costing us the EPL)

He has done the same at Celtic, however inherited a much better goalkeeper SPL wise (Gordon). Gordon is injured but again, he's put his trust in a goalie that is ****ing shocking (last time De Vries was half decent was at Dunfermline). He has a great attacking idea which the scum will love, however he has never been able to set a team up to counter attack a better team. Never.

Rodgers is a burst tranny flush. 

We need to go after them next season

BIG TIME!

“Us” :laugh:

Edinburgh boozers full of Edinburgh men screaming for Liverpool/Chelsea/Manchester United.

Depressing and tragic in equal measure.

A little off topic however, savage robbie just said 'this is the biggest result in ostersunds history' how far up theirselves are they (and he's welsh) they won the swedish cup last season! which isn't bad for a team who are 20 odd years old, biggest result, get a grip!! tossers to a man.

The man is a cowboy should be known as Roy Rodgers him and Brown the clown every year they just buy the league then run it down,Europe will be celebrating these scumbags

wont be arriving in their country.

2 minutes ago, lauriesrank said:

A little off topic however, savage robbie just said 'this is the biggest result in ostersunds history' how far up theirselves are they (and he's welsh) they won the swedish cup last season! which isn't bad for a team who are 20 odd years old, biggest result, get a grip!! tossers to a man.

And they got knocked out. Hardly a success. 

14 minutes ago, normando said:

The man is a cowboy should be known as Roy Rodgers him and Brown the clown every year they just buy the league then run it down,Europe will be celebrating these scumbags

wont be arriving in their country.

He was being lauded as a tactical genius by the Celtic minded halftwits on BBC sports sound prior to tonight’s games. According the them they played the perfect game last week. Tramp lovers :sick:

Lucille's Thirsty

I bet all the Celtic sympathisers will be out in force tomorrow, giving it “Zenit just spend £80M on their squad we can’t compete with that”. Welcome to our world you inbred freeks.

4 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

I bet all the Celtic sympathisers will be out in force tomorrow, giving it “Zenit just spend £80M on their squad we can’t compete with that”. Welcome to our world you inbred freeks.

:spoton:

5 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

:greggy::spoton:

10 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Sad as it is thats true but its bollox though. If theyd just bought 3 5million rated players in Jan for defence rb , cb , gk along with musonda they would of been able to at least compete tonight. Instead Bain , Commper and Hendry. Hendry is a player for the future , Bain (defies words) , Commper signed even though he was cuptied. They are starting to get found out at domestic level and don’t sign players with an aim to progress in Europe. Zenit were no great shakes but were organised and counter attacked. Once they were ahead they went 6-3-1 with the 1 falling back and just let Celtic pass it about in front of them and soak up a toothless team. Musonda comes on and surely youd play him centrally and let him playmake and unlock the door but no. Rodgers is not a mastermind tactician. When they play away Celtic are horrendous. If they built a strong defence ala CL with us then added the attacking pieces they would prob be at least a last 16 club in the Europa League. Aberdeen v them on sunday i cant see them losing but thats more McInnes being inept than Celtic being good. OF game in a few weeks likewise could be a showing up for them. Where they are is no where near good enough for what they should be targetting yet the fans and media lap up everything Rodgers does.

One away win in their last twenty games in Europe. B E A Utiful 

Tic fan on twitter;

Dembele was horrendous tonight. Lustig, DDV and Simunovic, awful. Huge questions over the Forrest sub.

- "Gutting to get put out by a team who we are far better than." - 

No desire in that team, happened against Anderlecht too, embarrassing.

Pasquale for King

Foreign owner, Foreign fans, Foreign manager, Foreign players. Scottish? The only thing funnier is hearing the English call Celtic a British team.

If it suits us for them to succeed all well and good, but the money they make from Europe isn’t good for us or Scottish football.

Beaten by a team with more resources, how did Rodgers put it “deal with it” ??!!!!

1 hour ago, graygo said:

They can add Heart of Midlothian to that list seeing as we are also a European team.   :verysmug: 

:spoton:

10 hours ago, Deevers said:

Delighted. Wonder what pish the SMSM will come away with over this.

Great what happens when a match involving them is officiated by a competent unbiased official.

It makes all the difference and shows celtic up for what they really are. Mince. 

Only problem now is they will be fully concentrated on the league and cup now. Wanted them to have the distraction of Europe and playing there squad players. Now they can go strongest 11 every week  

The Treasurer
9 hours ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

The commentator mentioned that and in fairness Sutton refused to use it as an excuse.

Funny how they never trot out that line when sellik are playing the likes of Hamilton where the relative gap in resources is far bigger

If you took the Satire, even with 'Glasgow Celtic' across it, into the jungle or whatever they call it, what would be the consequences? 

Didn't watch any of this game last night or hear any of the post match histrionics.  But can someone tell me, what was the problem with the pitch?

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

The Competition makeweights were only One goal away from going through,only

two  goals, surley...:rolleyes2:

Archived