Todays other games

Hearts007

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buckhind jambo

That welt Walker just saying the ref wouldn't have given that penalty if the game was closer, is a penalty not a penalty whatever the scoreline sits at or is he admitting how bile and corrupt our referees are where the west coast bile are concerned.

1 hour ago, daveyhmfc said:

Scottish football is a joke with games like this. The Hamilton goalkeeper is awful as is there non-defending.  Whilst I can appreciate the gulf in budgets, there is no excuse for not being organised and difficult to break down. I wish teams like Hamilton would just do one. 

This argument could be had all the time though about any team, look at StJohnstone today, get in 0-0 at half time through at darkheid, some teams just colapse there and look really badly organized.

I remember back in the summer when Windass was out of favour we should be doing our best to get him.

I got stick for it. 

The problem wasn't the player it was the manager and he's beginning to prove it now.

Absolute cringe listening to that pair of muppets Commons and Boyd. 

A new new word invented by Boydy though...The game has been disenjointed. :rolleyes5:

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Absolute cringe listening to that pair of muppets Commons and Boyd. 

A new new word invented by Boydy though...The game has been disenjointed:rolleyes5:

same as his thatch :laugh:

Coburg Hearts

I switched over to Colombo when Rangers went 4-2 up, will switch to the Spurs or Leeds games once he solves his latest murder. 

rudi must stay

Done everything right there Llorente for Spurs. Destined to be a flop there despite being an excellent footballer I think

Just now, Barack said:

Can’t really call him a flop, when there’s a striker in front of him, breaking records left & right. He’s not going to get games ahead of Kane.

He was signed as a back-up, to offer something different if Spurs are/were struggling in games. Hoofball, in other words. They haven’t. 

he will still be seen as a flop though

the rochdale boy should have at least hit the target there

F/T Mhanks 0-0...backfired on Brenda resting some of the players although some did come on 15 mins to go

21 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

That Henderson could do a job...

Actually reminds me a bit of our Henderson.

9 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

thought the same

Clear throwing himself down by Ali. Should be 2 match ban but if there was a touch they will bottle it. 

31 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I maybe the only one but Alli dived for that.

Nope. I’m with you. Serial cheat but no-one really calls him on it.  Minimal contact if any. Down as if shot

Archived