Easter Road

Thought Police

been here before
7 minutes ago, Sneckiejambo said:

84 points plus 5 more for short trip over the bridge to County on Saturday. FTH 

Be sure and let us know your travelling time and suchlike this week when you criticise others for not going.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping the game was going to be on the Saturday or the Sunday but the tv can stick Friday night where the sun don’t shine . I absolutely hate going to that dump for night games ? . 

I didn't criticise anyone last week, I ask how was it such a poor crowd.

If your up I will buy you a pint, unless your one of these guys that says it's to far to go for a 12.30 kick off. Cheers bud.

been here before
3 minutes ago, Sneckiejambo said:

I didn't criticise anyone last week, I ask how was it such a poor crowd.

If your up I will buy you a pint, unless your one of these guys that says it's to far to go for a 12.30 kick off. Cheers bud.

You asked why it was such a poor crowd by telling us all what time you left at and what time you got back at in comparison to those who lived nearer but didnt go.

However 1230 is an inconvenient time for me so Im blanking this one. Besides your far too much of an uber PHM for me.

6 hours ago, whodanny said:

One '59 Standard might be worth more to be honest.

My 2015 standard is worth more ?

7 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Who’s showing this game sky or bt?

Sky Sports. Ross county on Saturday and Dundee on 1st April also on Sky.

Nelly Terraces

Only on 53. 1st season I've not had the points for Fester. Spewing. This will be the 1st time I've had to miss both league games at the San Giro & only 4th game ever since 1981. Baws. Thems the breaks though so I'll just to suck it up & watch down the pub. 

FTH.

12 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

155 points now 157 points :pimp2::pimp2::pimp2: Ticket bought for Block 26 again

That's more points than Ann Budge ?

7 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Only on 53. 1st season I've not had the points for Fester. Spewing. This will be the 1st time I've had to miss both league games at the San Giro & only 4th game ever since 1981. Baws. Thems the breaks though so I'll just to suck it up & watch down the pub. 

FTH.

The points threshold will drop , get your inoculations done I'm sure you'll get a ticket 

Nelly Terraces
8 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

That's more points than Ann Budge ?

The points threshold will drop , get your inoculations done I'm sure you'll get a ticket 

Hope so mate - was really looking forward to this one down at the Girodome.?

1 hour ago, richiehmfc said:

Tickets not showing etickets, was it supposed to be 9am?

You have to click on Match Tickets then Single Tickets.

3 of us in Block 27. Hoping for a second phase to get the final 2 of our group tickets.

...and thanks to this thread I've just realised I was meant to buy one more ticket for a guy who rarely travels with us anymore... I'm sure the two fans who have bought tickets between us and him will shuffle along!

:facepalm:

Fozzyonthefence
16 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I know all that.  I'm primarily just excited with the goalie, the youngsters and Mitchell.

I am too but we need to enjoy them the short time they are here - keeper only here til end of season, Mitchell likely the same.  And if Cochrane and MacDonald prove to be as good as many of us think they are going to be, they won't be here long - we'll need to cash in, which kinda depresses me but that's where Scottish football is.  We'll never again have guys of the class of Robbo or Levein playing their entire or nearly entire careers with us. 

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

31-36 upper

26-30 lower

31 and 26 closest to the east stand

I’ve been loads of times and probably a should know this but how do the seat numbers run? 

Is it left to right if you were looking from their ‘famous’ five stand or right to left? 

1 minute ago, Texia said:

I’ve been loads of times and probably a should know this but how do the seat numbers run? 

Is it left to right if you were looking from their ‘famous’ five stand or right to left? 

Don't know mate. I just got that info after googling it as I wanted tickets in the top tier.

Logically they should start from the east stand as that's the way the sections are numbered.

3 minutes ago, Texia said:

if you are standing on the pitch looking at it they run from left to right 

1 minute ago, JamboCampbell said:

why cant I see it online??? got 67 points but wont show on etickets?

click on the match tickets tab at the top of the page 

Disser Pointon
5 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

FTH.

Join me and the boy at Gorgie Live mate, money in the jambos coffers!

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I clicked on the pick up the ticket from Tynecastle option.  Does anyone know when they would be available to uplift ? 

There was a message to leave it 24 hours after ordering.

Archived