TV camera outside main stand today

Benzinho

There was a guy outside the main stand with a TV camera filming before the game today about quarter past 2. He asked if he could film my son and daughter waving their Hearts flag. I didn't ask him what he was filming for but had presumed it might be for a wee fan montage thing on Sportscene tonight but didn't see anything. 

I was hoping to maybe see something as the kids were really excited about maybe being on TV, especially as it was my son's first game. Don't suppose anyone else saw this guy and knows what he was filming for?

I got a camera stuck in my face outside CP pre match.. ages ago, telt them some home truths as my bucky fell out my jeans .. didny go well, wasny shown that night  would you adam

When picking up a new SC at Tynie I'd lost the other..  was asked to speak about  who would be the best next  Hearts Manager, I mentioned Cathro as an option, proven right  but got it wrong I suppose

7 minutes ago, Benzinho said:

There was a guy outside the main stand with a TV camera filming before the game today about quarter past 2. He asked if he could film my son and daughter waving their Hearts flag. I didn't ask him what he was filming for but had presumed it might be for a wee fan montage thing on Sportscene tonight but didn't see anything. 

I was hoping to maybe see something as the kids were really excited about maybe being on TV, especially as it was my son's first game. Don't suppose anyone else saw this guy and knows what he was filming for?

They'll probably film a whole load of stuff, and then pick a few bits to actually use when editing the programme. Most of what they film will probably be ditched!

It was part of the TV crew...if the game had been a stinker with no goals they would have edited in more of the fan stuff before the game to pad it out a bit...

If we get to the final keep an eye for the road to Hampden section...might get picked up again for that...

1 hour ago, JamboGraham said:

It was part of the TV crew...if the game had been a stinker with no goals they would have edited in more of the fan stuff before the game to pad it out a bit...

If we get to the final keep an eye for the road to Hampden section...might get picked up again for that...

Fingers crossed.  Guess I'm just going to have to explain TV editing to the kids in the morning. 

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, jambo1961 said:

I got a camera stuck in my face outside CP pre match.. ages ago, telt them some home truths as my bucky fell out my jeans .. didny go well, wasny shown that night  would you adam

When picking up a new SC at Tynie I'd lost the other..  was asked to speak about  who would be the best next  Hearts Manager, I mentioned Cathro as an option, proven right  but got it wrong I suppose

Bucky :facepalm:

It should have been ten
7 hours ago, jambo1961 said:

I bought the Cargo just prior .. poor choice

:laugh: I'm only kidding mate, I've never tried Bucky myself 

Archived