Season Predictions

HappyClapper

HappyClapper

I'm interested to see what you Jambos predict for the SPL overall next season!

IMO the two horse raace will be won by Rangers!

European spots will be between Hibs and Dundee United!

Relegation battle between Hamilton, ICT and St Mirren!

Aberdeen and hearts in the top six!

Falkirk being (again) best of the rest!

1 Aberdeen 0

2 Celtic 0

3 Dundee Utd 0

4 Falkirk 0

5 Hamilton 0

6 Hearts 0

7 Hibernian 0

8 Inverness CT 0

9 Kilmarnock 0

10 Motherwell 0

11 Rangers 0

12 St Mirren 0

Thoughts?

Rangers

Celtic

Dundee Utd

Hibs

Motherwell

Aberdeen

Falkirk

Hearts

Killie

ICT

Hamilton

St Mirren

St Mirren

Only a Game

Thoughts.

We should wait till the week beginning the 4th August to have this conversation. Everyone except Hearts will be ready for the start of the season by then.

(We'll be on Plan GG by then........ a toss up between the highly experienced, but not tested at high level, coach of Hutchie Vale under 13's..........and the foreign languages teacher at Craigroyston High school who also takes the 4th years for fitba (he does speak Russian though so thats good)

HappyClapper

1 Gers

2 tic

3 Dundee Utd

4 Hibs

5 Sheep

6 Hearts

7 Falkirk

8 Motherwell

9 Kilmarnock

10 St Mirren

11 Hamilton

12 ICT

Well as I said last August , and was almost hung from the rafters that the team would finish in the bottom 6 ( an honest judgement of my football opinion based on the previous finish and the signings (or lack of etc etc))

This season at present is much of the same , unless well , utd , hibs & dons

drastically do damage to the squads...

Not a lot to look forward to is there !! :wacko:

As things stand at the present we'll be lucky to to get into the top six.

If we appoint a manager, he makes a few decent signings, moves out some deadwood and gets a decent team spirit then we'll have a great chance of finishing third.

You just have to look at what McGhee did last season (with minimal resources compared to Hearts) to see that it should not be too hard to get to 3rd place. If we don't finish at least third then it will only be due to our own failings as I cannot see any of the rest improving markedly.

Only a Game
As things stand at the present we'll be lucky to to get into the top six.

If we appoint a manager, he makes a few decent signings, moves out some deadwood and gets a decent team spirit then we'll have a great chance of finishing third.

You just have to look at what McGhee did last season (with minimal resources compared to Hearts) to see that it should not be too hard to get to 3rd place. If we don't finish at least third then it will only be due to our own failings as I cannot see any of the rest improving markedly.

So many IFs in your post there.

Thats just our problem though. We have so many BIG "IFs" that weve got about 7 weeks to have in place. If even one of the IFs is missing come August 9th then I cant see us playing anything other than a mid table bit part again this season.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Loathe as I am to reply to a thread started by a h**s fan, at present I forecast HMFC to finish 10th, just above St Mirren and ICT.

The rest I don't care about.

shaun.lawson
Loathe as I am to reply to a thread started by a h**s fan, at present I forecast HMFC to finish 10th, just above St Mirren and ICT.

The rest I don't care about.

If we end up with Ziggy the fax operator, then I'm inclined to agree with this, sadly. Here's hoping we don't!

a poor start, middle and end. Frail citing players who haven't given enough effort. sadly, unless things change very quickly, that's how it is likely to pan out.

Jam Tarts 1874

I expect Pinilla and Kingston to get season ending injuries in the first game. I expect more of our younger prospects to come into the team, I don't expect any signings, maybe Berra and Driver will have gone, I expect Miko and Chesney to get picked for every game because Frail/Korobotcha will be our managers, I expect Glen, Jonsson and Ruben to improve further.

So overall, some good stuff and some bad stuff, just like any other season really, but hopefully we will not go on the run of defeats that put us so far down the league last season.

by the way things are going looks like we will be all over the place next season, so here's my predictions.

1 Hearts

2 Hearts

3 Hearts

4 Hearts

5 Hearts

6 Hearts

7 Hearts

8 Hearts

9 Hearts

10 Hearts

11 Hearts

12 H*bs

brellierlegend

At the moment I think Hearts could be in for another dreadful season. However, based on what a lot of Hibs fans I know are saying I do not think they wil do aswell as they have done of late. I think Mixu is a poor manager. However, at least they have a manager!

Bottom six again as predicted last season.

All the teams that were above us(and below as well I suppose) have their house in order and are planning for the season ahead by signing new and existing player's,selling on or releasing players they either don't want or cannot afford to keep.

FFS we haven't even got a coach ,never mind a manager.

I'm going to be optimistic, I reckon we are going to be top 6. I think we might even win the cardboard cup too.

The Old Tolbooth
I'm going to be optimistic, I reckon we are going to be top 6. I think we might even win the cardboard cup too.

I'm going to be optimistic too, I reckon we'll escape relegation, just!

My prediction for next season is that Hibs won't win the Scottish cup :rolleyes:

peebles jambo

if we don't get ourselves sorted out soon, i fear we will be fighting relegation all season

Gavsy Van Gaverson

At this moment in time I'd see us struggling to make the Top 6.

We're ****e

Archived