Dave 1974

Who to win! Who to win!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who to win! Who to win!

• Portugal
    • Germany
    • ST. Johnstone

You'll never win feck all if you can't defend:cool:

Which is why i back the Italians from first till last.

Ciao. :cool:

Which is why i back the Italians from first till last.

Ciao. :cool:

Pretty unconvincing at the back vs the Dutch.

In saying that I've been predicting an Italy vs Germany final for about a week now. Still hope it will be Croatia vs Holland but can't see it.

Pretty unconvincing at the back vs the Dutch.

In saying that I've been predicting an Italy vs Germany final for about a week now. Still hope it will be Croatia vs Holland but can't see it.

To be fair, most teams, nay, every team has been unconvincing at the back versus the Dutch!

The Azzurri are notoriously slow starters to competitions, but i have faith they'll make the final.

To be fair, most teams, nay, every team has been unconvincing at the back versus the Dutch!

The Azzurri are notoriously slow starters to competitions, but i have faith they'll make the final.

That's a myth about the Italians. I think their results in the group stages are pretty decent over the last while.

Their problem is that they are so frickin boring. No flair, no imagination, no nothing. Toni? Ever seen him play live? I have, and he's pants.

If there is a footballing god, then they won't progress.

P.S. Plenty salt and sauce on that, thanks

That's a myth about the Italians. I think their results in the group stages are pretty decent over the last while.

Their problem is that they are so frickin boring. No flair, no imagination, no nothing. Toni? Ever seen him play live? I have, and he's pants.

If there is a footballing god, then they won't progress.

P.S. Plenty salt and sauce on that, thanks

Is that why he scored 39 goals for Bayern Munich last season? :rolleyes:

And yes, i've seen quite a bit of Italian football as it goes. Avatar is from Roma who i go to see a few times per season.

Boring? No flair? No imagination? No thing you say? Utter garbage mate.

incase it escaped your attention, they are 4 times World Champions. 1-2-3-4.

Think of some of the greatest players in footballing history and you'll find Italians. From back to front.

Buffons, Zoff's, Maldini's, cannavaro's, nesta's, Baresi's, Cappelo's, Totti's, Vialli's, Rossi's, Pirlo's etc etc etc.....

Italians know how to play football. Perfectly. Scottish 'hoofball' is not an option.

Walter Kidd
Is that why he scored 39 goals for Bayern Munich last season? :rolleyes:

And yes, i've seen quite a bit of Italian football as it goes. Avatar is from Roma who i go to see a few times per season.

Boring? No flair? No imagination? No thing you say? Utter garbage mate.

incase it escaped your attention, they are 4 times World Champions. 1-2-3-4.

Think of some of the greatest players in footballing history and you'll find Italians. From back to front.

Buffons, Zoff's, Maldini's, cannavaro's, nesta's, Baresi's, Cappelo's, Totti's, Vialli's, Rossi's, Pirlo's etc etc etc.....

Italians know how to play football. Perfectly. Scottish 'hoofball' is not an option.

Well said mate, although Lazio are the team to watch when in Rome.

Archived