CV layout

Gerd Muller

Gerd Muller

I been working for the same employer for 5 years now and was thinking the other day that I haven't even bothered to update my CV. I tried to find it the other day and it seems that I must have lost it when my PC messed up. I'm looking to apply for jobs in the near future and just wondered that since its been so long since applying for a job and even having a CV, is there any decent CV Layouts out there that I could start with.

I wish I could be head-hunted! :P

chester copperpot
I been working for the same employer for 5 years now and was thinking the other day that I haven't even bothered to update my CV. I tried to find it the other day and it seems that I must have lost it when my PC messed up. I'm looking to apply for jobs in the near future and just wondered that since its been so long since applying for a job and even having a CV, is there any decent CV Layouts out there that I could start with.

I wish I could be head-hunted! :P

Head hunter wont happen unless you're high up in your company, or you're seriously good in your job.

Loadsa online C.V building advice if you need it, It would help if you told me what you did, and what you fancied moving into. If its not a field I've interviewed for mate, probably cant help. Sorry.

Gerd Muller
Head hunter wont happen unless you're high up in your company, or you're seriously good in your job.

Loadsa online C.V building advice if you need it, It would help if you told me what you did, and what you fancied moving into. If its not a field I've interviewed for mate, probably cant help. Sorry.

I work on the telephones in Customer Services for a Bank. The job is getting a bit boring now and just need a change. I probably just need to apply for jobs just to get some experience now since I havent had a job interview since I was 19!.

I don't know what job I would want really. I have been saying since I was 20 or 21 that I didn't know what I wanted to do as a job. I've kind of just stuck with the Bank and moved around department gaining experience on the way. I'd be up for a career change.

Im sure you can usually get templates with Word for CVs, and as Chester said you can get plenty of examples online

Only a Game
I work on the telephones in Customer Services for a Bank. The job is getting a bit boring now and just need a change. I probably just need to apply for jobs just to get some experience now since I havent had a job interview since I was 19!.

I don't know what job I would want really. I have been saying since I was 20 or 21 that I didn't know what I wanted to do as a job. I've kind of just stuck with the Bank and moved around department gaining experience on the way. I'd be up for a career change.

We're looking to take someone on at the end of August. Quite a well known Edinburgh hotel about to go through some good changes. The job would be in reservations. If your interested, drop me a Pm and I'll have a look at your CV when youve finished it. If nothing else I'll give you some feedback on your CV and who knows you might get a good job out of it.

PM me if you fancy, but youll need to be quick with the CV (in the next week I mean) I'm more interested in your attitude to life and and your work ambitions in general, rather than your academic or vocational qualifications (although you should also include these).

Archived