Orange Phone help

K1874M

Any one know any ways to get out a contract from them??

Just got a new company phone and dont really need my own now....

Any one?

Oh and whilst I'm here, any one know how to get your numbers from one phone to another in one easy swoop??

Think you can bluetooth your address book Kenny. As for the contract I wish I knew. :sad:

Think you can bluetooth your address book Kenny. As for the contract I wish I knew. :sad:

Cheers mate....

I was hoping I could find something they promised on the contract that I could pull them up for not supplying but looks unlikely.

you can copy your old contacts from your old sim to your old phone take out the sim card and insert the new sim, and just copy them to the new sim card and insert into your new phone

davemclaren

Death is probably the only way to get out of the contract. However, I wouldn't recommend it. :wacko:

Jed The Jedi
Any one know any ways to get out a contract from them??

Just got a new company phone and dont really need my own now....

Any one?

Oh and whilst I'm here, any one know how to get your numbers from one phone to another in one easy swoop??

You're advice is over whelming...

Cheers for all your help folks.. all sorted except the getting out the contract bit.

I P Knightley
You're advice is over whelming...

Cheers for all your help folks.. all sorted except the getting out the contract bit.

I got into an Orange contract and found I'd committed to far more than I needed (work moby/blackberry like you).

I phoned to discuss this and said that at the end of my contract I would be switching to O2 with work.

I came away with a reduced package but to exit the contract early would've meant paying up most of the remaining months anyway.

So I'm hanging on with the lower package until Sunday when I hand in my notice and ask for my PAC code.

Whatever that is.

"You can 'bluetooth' your address book" - what kind of gobbledegook is that?

Sentences need verbs. Sheesh!!

Archived