Perfect time for a break...

JamboGraham

Levein has sorted out the basics and made us very difficult to beat.

Our weak positions are obvious and in three days we have the chance to start rectifying this.

Three weeks to ease some of the knocks and strains is perfect timing.

This is peak Hibs and another 5-10% fitness/ability added to our limited squad will more than have the beating of them.

JamboCampbell

Pretty much where my head has been for a few months.

Amazed we are where we are with that squad which is testament to the coaching staff and recent application from the team.

Few signings and less injury issues for the rest of the season and we could yet have a good year.

Hibs are deluded and wont know whats hit them on 21st January 2018!

The Hearts will be back very very soon! Money soon to be put towards a better team.

Next season is really going to be something else mark my words!

Levein has done a tremendous job and this is the ideal time to regroup and hopefully improve the squad.    The players deserve a lot of credit too for their efforts.     

letsalldothebeattie

We’ve progressed well under Levein 8 unbeaten not conceded in 472 minutes so he’s got one part of the squad bang on. Now get the Aberdeen game out the way and make some attacking midfield signings especially out wide and I think we can have an excellent second half to the season

Hibs have one of the best midfields they've had in years while we have one of our weakest. Last night was about not letting them do what they do and Levein will be happy to get out relatively unscathed.

We need a McGinn, a real quality presence in the middle of the park that drives the team

We have a great defense - although a LB would allow Smith to move into his natural position, a great keeper, a strike force which can score goals so probably not a priority and an absolute shambles of a midfield.

Hopefully we sign a midfield during January because that game was defo there for the taking last night

Archived