Has Weiss stopped talking to the Press?

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

has anybody seen or read any new quotes from Weiss since he said on tuesday he still had to meet with the Artmedia club owner?

Since his name first emerged our news-guys managed to get a daily quote from him on his current situation regards being interviewed, asked if he wants the job, needing to speak to his club owner etc......

But now nothing - for the last 2 days we've had media speculations and various papers 'understanding' different things but no quotes from the man himself despite him speaking with them on a daily basis before.

So has Weiss stopped talking to the Scottish press? has he stopped talking to Hearts?

Ryan Gosling

He's used Hearts to get a better deal for himself at home, don't see what else needs said.

siegementality
has anybody seen or read any new quotes from Weiss since he said on tuesday he still had to meet with the Artmedia club owner?

Since his name first emerged our news-guys managed to get a daily quote from him on his current situation regards being interviewed, asked if he wants the job, needing to speak to his club owner etc......

But now nothing - for the last 2 days we've had media speculations and various papers 'understanding' different things but no quotes from the man himself despite him speaking with them on a daily basis before.

So has Weiss stopped talking to the Scottish press? has he stopped talking to Hearts?

FFS are you still banging on about this. What's wrong is None on holiday and unable to provide you with other material?

He's used Hearts to get a better deal for himself at home, don't see what else needs said.

a thankyou?

Charlie-Brown

It's a simple question Seige - has anybody read any new quotes? I only read a couple of papers one of which is the scotsman / EEN that's had nothing for a couple of days I don't know what in the other papers (if anything?) - if he's no longer interested why can't they quote him on that or quote him on his current position? It wasn't a problem before tuesday getting comments from him.

It's a simple question Seige - has anybody read any new quotes? I only read a couple of papers one of which is the scotsman / EEN that's had nothing for a couple of days I don't know what in the other papers (if anything?) - if he's no longer interested why can't they quote him on that or quote him on his current position? It wasn't a problem before tuesday getting comments from him.

e77291kanv0.jpg

Charlie-Brown

So nobody has seen or read any new comments from Weiss since tuesday then?

Do people think he is purposely being evasive? or do you think he's been advised not to say too much to the media like 'Thor' did?

I just find it odd that he was quite open with the media but now nothing apparently.

http://www.ivartis.lt/lygos/skotijos_premier_lyga/naujiena/new.22004.edgaras-cesnauskis-netrukus-gali-persikelti-i-edinburgo-hearts.html

Edgaras Cesnauskis (brother) said, that Weiss is defence-style manager. Main task of him is not to lose a game. Because Weiss trust Cesnauskis, Weiss called him and asked if it is worth to go to Heatrs. He said that it is worth to try.

Sorry, it is monday news, but I think it is interesting, that manager is asking a player, how to behavior.

weiss seems german word?:

Ich weiss nicht was soll es bedeuten

Das Ich so traurich bin

Ein Madchen fom alten Zeiten

Das kommt mir nicht fom den Sinn

Jam Tarts 1874
So nobody has seen or read any new comments from Weiss since tuesday then?

Do people think he is purposely being evasive? or do you think he's been advised not to say too much to the media like 'Thor' did?

I just find it odd that he was quite open with the media but now nothing apparently.

Maybe later in the afternoon it might be worth having a look at the Slovakian news websites, I have not noticed anything new today.

I don't like trying to read between the lines too much as I prefer to deal in facts, but I don't think Romanov will be prepared to wait for this guy and the alleged 5.00pm Tuesday deadline could well have been the end of Hearts' interest in this guy.

Just like Mcghee once he came to his senses he probably switched his phone off and changed his number. Only a total desperado or pyramid gimp would want to work under the conditions that our imbecile of an owner has proven he thinks are best.

Artmedia have changed their web page for the first time in a week still can't understand it. Though can't spot the name Hearts in the fans forum either.

Are Artmedia's fans kept in the dark, wait sounds familiar.

The cynical may agree with you, however as nothing has been said either way we can only wait. And wait.

weiss seems german word?

It is "Ich Weiss" (also written as "Ich Wei?") Means "I know"

Bratislava is next to the Austrian Border so there are probably lots of people with German names

Cut The Crap
http://www.ivartis.lt/lygos/skotijos_premier_lyga/naujiena/new.22004.edgaras-cesnauskis-netrukus-gali-persikelti-i-edinburgo-hearts.html

Edgaras Cesnauskis (brother) said, that Weiss is defence-style manager. Main task of him is not to lose a game. Because Weiss trust Cesnauskis, Weiss called him and asked if it is worth to go to Heatrs. He said that it is worth to try.

Sorry, it is monday news, but I think it is interesting, that manager is asking a player, how to behavior.

weiss seems german word?:

Ich weiss nicht was soll es bedeuten

Das Ich so traurich bin

Ein Madchen fom alten Zeiten

Das kommt mir nicht fom den Sinn

Quite appropriate, really.

"Das M?dchen von alten Zeiten" would be George Burley, I guess. :P

Charlie-Brown
I suggest he has used the press to serve his purposes.

Miami- 'Look guys, I've been offered the Hearts job.'

Current club and probably potentially the Slovikian SFA - 'Go ehh, where did that come from.'

They then get on the phone and say. 'Miami what you want to up route your family for etc. We'll give you a better a deal and is the Slovikian FA come in, jobs yours.'

Miami 'Thanks lads that sound great. Can you get the contract to me.'

'Will do give us a couple of days'

Meantime Miami is siting with a big cigar thinking jobs a good on.

Also I suggest you move on from the feeling you have, that its a press conspiracy to make the Hearts fans go into a frenzy.

What press conspiracy? I just asked if anybody had seen or read any new quotes?

Even if Weiss has just used Hearts to get better terms or a contract for himself (which isn't certain at this stage if that's the case or not) why does that mean he wouldn't just say our press guys " I've changed my mind Iam staying in Slovaka" or "my proposed move to Hearts is now off" and everybody could just move on - I just don't understand why he is apparently saying nothing...it doesn't make any sense given he was fairly forthcoming previously.

The recent news articles don't even say anything like Weiss was unavailable for comment (assuming they couldn't get any quotes).

What press conspiracy? I just asked if anybody had seen or read any new quotes?

Even if Weiss has just used Hearts to get better terms or a contract for himself (which isn't certain at this stage if that's the case or not) why does that mean he wouldn't just say our press guys " I've changed my mind Iam staying in Slovaka" or "my proposed move to Hearts is now off" and everybody could just move on - I just don't understand why he is apparently saying nothing...it doesn't make any sense given he was fairly forthcoming previously.

The recent news articles don't even say anything like Weiss was unavailable for comment (assuming they couldn't get any quotes).

Maybe he's 'lost' his mobile or changed his number so he doesn't have to speak to Romaknob or for that matter Banderson ever again. Sensible man if you ask me.

ToadKiller Dog

Why shouldnt Weiss take his time to decide ,if he seems to be in demand from the Slovakian FA ,hearts and artmedia ,i would imagine he has communicated is reasons to Hearts for not yet making a decision .

I dont see why he needs to communicate yet with the scottish media (who most likely dont have a direct line to him ,but through artmedia and the slovak press).

Its up to Romanov to decidce if he is willing to wait and the hootsmon peice seems to point to Romanov looking at other option while not yet rulling out Wiess,which at this point would be the right thing.

Frustrating yes ,but not yet in twisting my knickers mode

Charlie-Brown
Maybe he's 'lost' his mobile or changed his number so he doesn't have to speak to Romaknob or for that matter Banderson ever again. Sensible man if you ask me.

Maybe but the newspapers also managed to get various quotes from Artmedia general manager Petr Kasper(?) about what was happening but nothing from him now either - maybe the scotsman huvnae paid their phone bill? :)

We're used to Hearts never saying anything but Weiss & the Artmedia people were quite good at letting us & their own fans what was happening, but now nothing for 48 hours, maybe the Artmedia owners told them to shut up & say nothing?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Weiss is unveiled as the new manager of Hearts on Monday.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Weiss is unveiled as the new manager of Hearts on Monday.

Wouldn't surprise me either but it would certainly disappoint.

- maybe the scotsman huvnae paid their phone bill? :)

Another thing we have in common - unpaid bills.

I see the Daily Weegie PM are suggesting Thor/Butcher are still in the frame. Also that Weiss will give his 'yes or no' answer to Hearts this coming Monday AFTER speaking with the Slovakian FA. Deary me.

Jam Tarts 1874
I see the Daily Weegie PM are suggesting Thor/Butcher are still in the frame. Also that Weiss will give his 'yes or no' answer to Hearts this coming Monday AFTER speaking with the Slovakian FA. Deary me.

After waiting months for McGhee and then getting bumped, I would be surprised if Romanov has the patience to wait for this guy, but we will just have to wait and see.

After waiting months for McGhee and then getting bumped, I would be surprised if Romanov has the patience to wait for this guy, but we will just have to wait and see.

I think the silence is a good pointer that some sort of negotiations are going on in the background, hopefully we will be told something either tomorrow or Monday.:)

Could it be that Vlad is keeping Weiss waiting hence there being nothing said in the press by Weiss since he has nothing to say?

Hoepefully if thats the case Hearts will now see sense and go for a manager whos available and without a club.

I can think of one particular strong candidate....

Loving your work.....:)

Cardiac Rucksack

We are getting shafted once again its pretty obvious if you open your eyes. Malofeev will be back for pre season.:)

Weiss has said nothing to the Slovak press apart from "i'll tell you when something changes". By all accounts, he wants left in peace to make his decision. But I think that may be too late for our esteemed leader.

Dirk Diggler

Could it not be the case that Weiss now knows what is on offer from Hearts but is due to have talks with the Slovakian FA (This weekend?) to see what the situation with them is?

I think it's only fair he listens to what his Football association has to say?

Only after that, would I expect him to make an announcement on his future.

We might not like that, Romanov might not like that.

That's life.

One thing though, he's not staying with Artmedia IMO.

Dirk Diggler

* I would add that i'd like to think Hearts were making provisions in case Weiss said 'No' so that they can move on to the next target asap.

I have my doubts as to whether that is the case.

Gigolo-Aunt
* I would add that i'd like to think Hearts were making provisions in case Weiss said 'No' so that they can move on to the next target asap.

You would think after having our fingers burned with McGhee that would happen.

Surely?.

So you think there is a new target ? a new plan ? any names to chuck into the hat ?

the inflamable material is planted in my head theres a suspect device left 2000 dead.;)

We will be surprised next week with a new manager and a couple of players in a VR style press release..............or maybe not

Dirk Diggler
You would think after having our fingers burned with McGhee that would happen.

Surely?.

To be fair, I think we did have provisions in place should McGhee say 'No'.

Sadly, I don't think the person that drafted those provisions was allowed to implement them.

Do 'we' have provisions in place now, should Weiss say 'No'?

I have my doubts.

Archived