Tin hat

buzzbomb1958

10 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

I wouldn't swap or want any player, manager or Tea lady for that matter from Hibs anywhere near Tynecastle.  It's actually a shame their travelling **** nuggets get to play and grace out stadium a few times a season, their an irrelevance, a Carbuncle clinging to the edge of town. They can go swim in their own Shit for eternity as far as I'm concerned. Classless filth, always have been always will be.

They'll be back in their Rat infested holes soon enough as per the norm.

So you wouldn’t take McGinn or Bartley ? You’re on the Port already. I’d have them in a heartbeat. And they’re just for starters. He might be a prick but Bartley has rag dolled our midfield every time he plays us. Before the Hibs love in accusations start coming, take a breath and be honest about our squad and there’s. Levein has a lot to answer for. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Not shite, Many on here prefer thier players, thier manager, Thier scouting system are crying that they are miles ahead of us.

I was merely summarising you and others endless rants about Hearts and on this thread the bumming up of hibs.

Maybe a crude summary but an apt one.

Not sure anyone prefers their players. I think some are honest enough to state they have recruited well and have an identity about them. They are very tenacious and industrious in the middle of the park. Recent evidence points to us being unable to compete with them in that area. More often than not winning a midfield battle is key to the outcome 

I think many find it galling that they've been promoted and appear in a better shape squad wise than us despite our promotion two years ahead of them. 

Boyle and Barker give them an outlet that we don't have. I think we messed around with variations of King, Nicholson and Walker for too long. None if them gave us pace - Walker in particular. 

A lot of work to do next month. I do think it will be a sore one to lose out to them on McGinn though as I have already stated. 

I can't see O'Halloran or Cadden coming to Hearts. Walker certainly won't be going to Rangers and I think Cadden is destined for a move south 

1 minute ago, ZEUS said:

So you wouldn’t take McGinn or Bartley ? You’re on the Port already. I’d have them in a heartbeat. And they’re just for starters. He might be a prick but Bartley has rag dolled our midfield every time he plays us. Before the Hibs love in accusations start coming, take a breath and be honest about our squad and there’s. Levein has a lot to answer for. 

Nope. Vermin tramps like that really aren't worthy of wearing a Hearts shirt. Never will be.

Just now, Oliver Twist said:

Nope. Vermin tramps like that really aren't worthy of wearing a Hearts shirt. Never will be.

:walk_man:

1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

just calling it the way I see it and by god could do with 4or 5 Drew Busbys playing for us now

Aye, that would be great. He had commitment and plenty of it.

1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

:spoton: Oliver.

10 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Paul Hartley ?

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, ZEUS said:

21 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Not sure anyone prefers their players. I think some are honest enough to state they have recruited well and have an identity about them. They are very tenacious and industrious in the middle of the park. Recent evidence points to us being unable to compete with them in that area. More often than not winning a midfield battle is key to the outcome 

I think many find it galling that they've been promoted and appear in a better shape squad wise than us despite our promotion two years ahead of them. 

Boyle and Barker give them an outlet that we don't have. I think we messed around with variations of King, Nicholson and Walker for too long. None if them gave us pace - Walker in particular. 

A lot of work to do next month. I do think it will be a sore one to lose out to them on McGinn though as I have already stated. 

I can't see O'Halloran or Cadden coming to Hearts. Walker certainly won't be going to Rangers and I think Cadden is destined for a move south 

They are ahead of us ( The league table doesn't lie), however, I still think we'll rein them in. I'm confident we'll finish above Motherwell and Saints, however I am also confident we'll be well behind Rangers and Aberdeen.

That leaves 4th place

We won't catch hibs before we play them, our 3 draws have hampered that ( if two of them had been wins it would have been possible), however I believe we'll beat them and be within 2 wins of them  at the break. Like the Motherwell game the hibs game is a 6 pointer in terms of 4th place, if they beat us they'll have breathing space.

hibs may surprise and get wins v Rangers and Aberdeen and beat us, they also may surprise and keep the form and end up with 60-70 points, they do this once every 10 years or so.

I still think we'll improve, they'll have a wobble and we'll catch them and if they keep the form all season, then fair doos to them, we probably won't get 4th.

I do think you might be correct regarding players, although we need to be bursting a bollock for these types. I'd rather have one O'halloran than 2/3 journeyman. The board also need to signal its intent to the fans, A Cadden in January would really put a marker down.

We have parted with money for Souttar and Isma in the past two years, I wouldn't put it past us at least biffing for Cadden ( realistic bid).

If we do lose out on McGinn I hope it isn't made out to be a bigger deal than it is,.

nb not even going to correct biffing, it made me laugh.

Just now, Morgan said:

And who could blame him?

Indeed. He clearly wasn’t scaffy enough for them.

Just now, Ryder said:

Indeed. He clearly wasn’t scaffy enough for them.

Absolutely, nowhere near the scaffiness of ‘Deeks’ etc.

12 minutes ago, ZEUS said:

Paul Hartley ?

The odd anomaly will of course happen. Paul was able to cleanse his soul and ram it right up the filth every opportunity he was given, therefore is worthy of the Maroon shirt.

There are no current mutants that don that Shite and White dish rag who could lace Paul's boots anyway.

9 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

They are ahead of us ( The league table doesn't lie), however, I still think we'll rein them in. I'm confident we'll finish above Motherwell and Saints, however I am also confident we'll be well behind Rangers and Aberdeen.

That leaves 4th place

We won't catch hibs before we play them, our 3 draws have hampered that ( if two of them had been wins it would have been possible), however I believe we'll beat them and be within 2 wins of them  at the break. Like the Motherwell game the hibs game is a 6 pointer in terms of 4th place, if they beat us they'll have breathing space.

hibs may surprise and get wins v Rangers and Aberdeen and beat us, they also may surprise and keep the form and end up with 60-70 points, they do this once every 10 years or so.

I still think we'll improve, they'll have a wobble and we'll catch them and if they keep the form all season, then fair doos to them, we probably won't get 4th.

I do think you might be correct regarding players, although we need to be bursting a bollock for these types. I'd rather have one O'halloran than 2/3 journeyman. The board also need to signal its intent to the fans, A Cadden in January would really put a marker down.

We have parted with money for Souttar and Isma in the past two years, I wouldn't put it past us at least biffing for Cadden ( realistic bid).

If we do lose out on McGinn I hope it isn't made out to be a bigger deal than it is,.

As others have said - it is time for quality over quantity.  I think we have seen enough from Brandon, Moore and Cochrane to believe they can augment what we have. Indeed they will likely improve if we can get better.

I'd happily see the two Polish lads move on and bring in 2 or 3 rather than 4 or 5 if the quality is right. Squad fillers are no longer the answer.  Stifle younger player development and offer little. 

In terms of Cadden - time to do that was last summer imo. We insulted Motherwell with our offer, which didn't appear credible. I'd take O'Halloran but I wonder whether he might be precluded from playing for smother club this season if he has played for Rangers. Others will know rules better than me

9 minutes ago, ZEUS said:

Everyone on here hates Hibs. People are just selective about their vermin. 

Hartley hated them.

iwasthere1954
4 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

On this thread, they have better players, scouting, manager.

They'll beat us, they are better.

Thats bigging someone up.

Now I understand. You're not trolling you are actually a clairvoyant. 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Now I understand. You're not trolling you are actually a clairvoyant. 

I don't think you do understand.

Probably not for the first time, and although I'm no clairvoyant, I'll predict not the for the last time either.

And that's just for today.

iwasthere1954
11 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I don't think you do understand.

Probably not for the first time, and although I'm no clairvoyant, I'll predict not the for the last time either.

And that's just for today.

No I don't think you understand. I've been going to derby games for years when we've been underdogs and we've come away with a win. Do you remember Wayne Foster. Stop being so pessimistic.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

No I don't think you understand. I've been going to derby games for years when we've been underdogs and we've come away with a win. Do you remember Wayne Foster. Stop being so pessimistic.

ehhh- you are getting me mixed up my dear friend.

I think we'll win tomorrow and v saints and v hibs this month hauling in Motherwell ( or there abouts) before the Jan break and then catching hibs later on!

I have us beating Celtic as well, but I've said that for 3 years and we've shipped about 140 goals, so will stay quiet on that one!

No pessimism here.

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

I think we'll win tomorrow and v saints and v hibs this month hauling in Motherwell ( or there abouts) before the Jan break and then catching hibs later on!

I have us beating Celtic as well, but I've said that for 3 years and we've shipped about 140 goals, so will stay quiet on that one!

No pessimism here.

I think he has you mixed up Toshy 

You probably think we will win the league this year 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Spencer said:

I think he has you mixed up Toshy 

You probably think we will win the league this year 

Nah, the league is maybe 3 years......

4 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Ramble, ramble........you're comment that Hearts fans on here PREFER Hibs was shite!  End of!

2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

What phraseology do you take exception to lad?  By the way before accusing somebody of being a 12 year old I suggest you brush up on your basic spelling - it's "your" enlightening insight not "you're". :thumb:

Whoops. 

Btw, someone needs to remind me how many hibs put past us in the last match. A team that good must have flattened us to the point my memory of a 1-0 defeat must be a false one I concocted to hide behind as it certainly doesn't correlate with just how good the mighty hibs are according to many on here. Someone fix my wonky memory banks and I'll jump on the shitebage train with y'all. 

iwasthere1954
13 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

No pessimism here.

That's good. It's'made me feel better already.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

That's good. It's'made me feel better already.

I'm putting out fires all over the place today!

:rolleyes2:

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Whoops. 

Btw, someone needs to remind me how many hibs put past us in the last match. A team that good must have flattened us to the point my memory of a 1-0 defeat must be a false one I concocted to hide behind as it certainly doesn't correlate with just how good the mighty hibs are according to many on here. Someone fix my wonky memory banks and I'll jump on the shitebage train with y'all. 

We should just not bother playing hibs.

They are simply too good for us and Scottish Football.

1 hour ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

That leaves 4th place

I think the  chances of us finishing ahead of Hibs are miniscule.  Blind enthusiasm and "positivity " is trumped by realism. We could perm any 4 or 5 from our midfielders and still be miles behind theirs.  Sad but true.  Any money for signings needs to be channelled towards proven SPL players rather than than the gambles that we appear to still be looking at via preferred agents.

19 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I watched the game today and looking between them and us at the moment we are well behind ,defence wise about the same but midfield outgunned they have a team who fight every ball ,we have a bunch of pussies we will not beat them over any game in December please Levien duck off

So comparing Hibs and Hearts. 

Maybe finish above us this season. Though post January Hibs dips might change that. Pat Fenlon had them second in league in January so Lennon behind him. If Hibs finish higher will be 10th time since 1983. 25-9 to Hearts currently. 

Jury out. 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I think the  chances of us finishing ahead of Hibs are miniscule.  Blind enthusiasm and "positivity " is trumped by realism. We could perm any 4 or 5 from our midfielders and still be miles behind theirs.  Sad but true.  Any money for signings needs to be channelled towards proven SPL players rather than than the gambles that we appear to still be looking at via preferred agents.

It'll be tough, I wanted another 4 points at least from the running December. If we beat hibs on the 27th, 4th is a possibility. If they beat us they'll likely be 12 points or so ahead, that would make them favourites for 4th and they'll likely be in about 3tdcas well.

Big if, but wins v Dundee, saints and hibs would set us up.

The cup game is also huge, not only for progress but a springboard for the whole season.

17 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So comparing Hibs and Hearts. 

Maybe finish above us this season. Though post January Hibs dips might change that. Pat Fenlon had them second in league in January so Lennon behind him. If Hibs finish higher will be 10th time since 1983. 25-9 to Hearts currently. 

Jury out. 

That's a good record actually although I didn't realise Hibs had finished above us 9 times since then. I remember a couple of times right enough but 9? Maybe selective amnesia ....

1 hour ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

It'll be tough, I wanted another 4 points at least from the running December. If we beat hibs on the 27th, 4th is a possibility. If they beat us they'll likely be 12 points or so ahead, that would make them favourites for 4th and they'll likely be in about 3tdcas well.

Big if, but wins v Dundee, saints and hibs would set us up.

The cup game is also huge, not only for progress but a springboard for the whole season.

Wins against Dundee, Saints and Hibs would certainly set us up nicely and they wouldn't relish returning to Tynie again in January. In many ways the game in a few weeks could be season defining..here's hoping!

I think it was Gowser who said that it was drilled into you that 'we don't lose to Hibs' - that seems to have been lost somewhere.

For me the game where the rot started (in terms of the derby) was the defeat at ER after the Championship was won. We had only lost 1 game all season and should have been going there with all the confidence in the world and put them in their place. We lost with barely a whimper - looked like a case of title won / job done. However, for me there is no such thing as a meaningless match against Hibs - they should never want it more than us.

In almost every derby since then they appear to have wanted it more than us and that is something that I - and every other fan - should never accept. On occasion they will be better than us but we should never ever be found wanting in terms of passion & desire.

Let's see us really wanting it on the 27th.  

15 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Whoops. 

My posts were irrelevant to your comments....strange you re-posted them  

:rolleyes:

19 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Fish in a barrel for mods on this thread 

As long as he's not in the Gorgie Suite, we should be okay.

On 12/10/2017 at 23:20, BigDave'sHeed said:

Hibs are too good for Scotland.

They should be parachuted into la Liga or the EPL or even start a super league.

We should just chuck he game, give them a 3-0 win.

sarcasm is becoming your party piece my wee pal. But being more to the point Hibs aren't a very good team 

but in the last game we couldn't match their pace from their midfield, including their wide midfield,  to their forwards. When you play against 

a team with real pace to have to restrict the amount space by playing deeper and having our midfield playing 

just in front of our back four. We played into their hands when we should of been more savvy.

Yes we do have a problem not having any quality goal scorers and our midfield is lightweight but hey it's only Hibs & Celtic coming up.

If Levein gets his team selection right and tactics we can beat anyone. I hope he and his bootroom buddies get it right or i'll be on here 

again calling for his head. So it's Dundee tonight let's hope we get to watch Hearts playing some decent football for a change instead 

of the rubbish we've had to put up with now for over a year.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

sarcasm is becoming your party piece my wee pal. But being more to the point Hibs aren't a very good team 

but in the last game we couldn't match their pace from their midfield, including their wide midfield,  to their forwards. When you play against 

a team with real pace to have to restrict the amount space by playing deeper and having our midfield playing 

just in front of our back four. We played into their hands when we should of been more savvy.

Yes we do have a problem not having any quality goal scorers and our midfield is lightweight but hey it's only Hibs & Celtic coming up.

If Levein gets his team selection right and tactics we can beat anyone. I hope he and his bootroom buddies get it right or i'll be on here 

again calling for his head. So it's Dundee tonight let's hope we get to watch Hearts playing some decent football for a change instead 

of the rubbish we've had to put up with now for over a year.

Something for us all to look forward to.

And if we do win games and pick up form, maybe you'll stoap whining.

3 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Something for us all to look forward to.

And if we do win games and pick up form, maybe you'll stoap whining.

I'm in!!!  :thumbsup:

jack D and coke
On 10/12/2017 at 23:21, iantjambo said:

The Hibs wankfest that seems to be rife on this board at the minute really turns my stomach.

It really is pretty sickening. 

Still cant and won’t ever get my head round some weirdos on here wanted them to win that cup too. 

Never Hearts in their life. 

19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It really is pretty sickening. 

Still cant and won’t ever get my head round some weirdos on here wanted them to win that cup too. 

Never Hearts in their life. 

Now that bit I totally agree with.........erm.....Toshy?

Tosh's unfortunate post of preferring Hibs over the Rangers reminds me of that old joke, the punchline of which is 'But you sh*g just one sheep...'.

3 minutes ago, Haken said:

Tosh's unfortunate post of preferring Hibs over the Rangers reminds me of that old joke, the punchline of which is 'But you sh*g just one sheep...'.

:laugh:

15 hours ago, skinnybob72 said:

I think it was Gowser who said that it was drilled into you that 'we don't lose to Hibs' - that seems to have been lost somewhere.

For me the game where the rot started (in terms of the derby) was the defeat at ER after the Championship was won. We had only lost 1 game all season and should have been going there with all the confidence in the world and put them in their place. We lost with barely a whimper - looked like a case of title won / job done. However, for me there is no such thing as a meaningless match against Hibs - they should never want it more than us.

In almost every derby since then they appear to have wanted it more than us and that is something that I - and every other fan - should never accept. On occasion they will be better than us but we should never ever be found wanting in terms of passion & desire.

Let's see us really wanting it on the 27th.  

This.  Hopefully Levein has the attitude sorted for the 27th.  The shambles of last 2 seasons against Hibs cannot be allowed to happen again.

53 minutes ago, HopeDiouf said:

This.  Hopefully Levein has the attitude sorted for the 27th.  The shambles of last 2 seasons against Hibs cannot be allowed to happen again.

I hope he does - because it certainly was not sorted for the game at ER a few weeks ago!!

31 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I hope he does - because it certainly was not sorted for the game at ER a few weeks ago!!

Not easy to sort with Djoum, Cowie and Bauben all out to be fair to Levein. 

13 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Not easy to sort with Djoum, Cowie and Bauben all out to be fair to Levein. 

Fair point.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Haken said:

I referred to it at the time of  getting run over and choosing your injury to be either broken legs or broken arms.

Hibs have to get credit for the season they've had so far, just up from the Championship and sitting 4th in the league but despite them 'dominating' the Edinburgh Derby recently, they've only won once at Tynecastle this decade, that was a win in the Championship when they were still battling for 2nd after we had won the league.

In the game they beat us earlier this season, they had Murray in for Stokes as the only change from the impressive draw they had on Sunday against Celtic, almost full strength. That Derby, we had a midfield 3 of Randall, Callachan and Grzelak and Henderson making his first start for the first team. In our game at the weekend, we had Randall replacing the suspended Brandon the only change at the back from the Derby but had a midfield 3 of Cowie, Djoum and Buaben, with Milinkovic on the wing. No disrespect to the players that started the Derby but Cowie, Djoum, Buaben and Milinkovic are improvements on Randall, Callachan, Grzelak and Henderson.

As long as we keep our players fit for the Derbys, you can't rule us out. Hibs are on their best run against Hearts in years, excuses can be made about having a constant transition of players, having statistically our worst manager in our history during that time, but the only way to shut them up is beat them on the pitch.

27 minutes ago, Statto said:

Hibs have to get credit for the season they've had so far, just up from the Championship and sitting 4th in the league but despite them 'dominating' the Edinburgh Derby recently, they've only won once at Tynecastle this decade, that was a win in the Championship when they were still battling for 2nd after we had won the league.

In the game they beat us earlier this season, they had Murray in for Stokes as the only change from the impressive draw they had on Sunday against Celtic, almost full strength. That Derby, we had a midfield 3 of Randall, Callachan and Grzelak and Henderson making his first start for the first team. In our game at the weekend, we had Randall replacing the suspended Brandon the only change at the back from the Derby but had a midfield 3 of Cowie, Djoum and Buaben, with Milinkovic on the wing. No disrespect to the players that started the Derby but Cowie, Djoum, Buaben and Milinkovic are improvements on Randall, Callachan, Grzelak and Henderson.

As long as we keep our players fit for the Derbys, you can't rule us out. Hibs are on their best run against Hearts in years, excuses can be made about having a constant transition of players, having statistically our worst manager in our history during that time, but the only way to shut them up is beat them on the pitch.

Not sure your first paragraph is correct. They didn't beat us at Tynie.

Archived